criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Speederbike still kills heroes from own team jumping off in WA Endor

Thought this was suppose to be fixed? Ugh, Right now Id say cancel the 4th DLC and fix all this stuff.

Replies

  • Lol. That's dedication. He got them all.
  • 79999
    232 posts Member
    i've done this before hehehe
  • 79999 wrote: »
    i've done this before hehehe

    Nice :)
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    They should really start banning the teamkillers. It takes away the fun. I mean after thousands of games you are finally lucky to get that hero pickup just to get killed by someone who isn't intelligent enough to know who is on his side. Also I think the speeder bike shouldn't be able to instakill heroes at all.
  • CS2107 wrote: »
    They should really start banning the teamkillers. It takes away the fun. I mean after thousands of games you are finally lucky to get that hero pickup just to get killed by someone who isn't intelligent enough to know who is on his side. Also I think the speeder bike shouldn't be able to instakill heroes at all.
    It's entirely intentional, I assure you...we know what side you're on.
  • Platform: Xbox one

    Issue: Got a hero twice in one one match of Walker Assault on the Endor map. Both times I picked Emperor Palpatine. Both times I was killed by someone ramming me with a speeder bike (it was the same...person...both times too). The first time I was almost at full health, the second time my health was at 61%.

    Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: I'll let you know if it happens again...very frustrating...

    Region: NA

    ISP: Comcast
  • Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side.
  • This has become something that players do on purpose now. I got lucky enough to have found the hero pickup 3 times but all three times, almost immediately, there was a player there waiting for me to spawn as the hero just to speed boost the speeder bike and then jump off and it immediately kills you. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. makes games unplayable
  • DominatorCDA
    354 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I agree but so far they're lack of action lends me to believe they do not care about this. Sad.
  • Artists_Operandi
    441 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    BEwwww!... B)
  • manycoast53
    0 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I was playing Walker Assault on Forest Moon of Endor on X1. Three times I picked up a hero power-up during the round. The first two times, I chose Vader, and each time, within about three seconds of running (I hadn't yet engaged anyone), a speeder bike spawned right on my position, instantly killing me. (Each time, during the cinematic of my death, an Imperial player appeared on the bike after a moment. The game told me I had been killed by "speeder bike.") The third time, thinking it might be a Vader glitch, I chose Palpatine. Again, after a few seconds, I was instantly killed by a speeder bike. This time, it told me I was killed by FaultyStream523 — who appeared as a Stormtrooper on the bike but was playing for the Rebel team.
    Post edited by manycoast53 on
  • Arcadia_Prime
    169 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    This is a case of someone launching the speeder at you and jumping off, it's possible to kill team mates playing as a Hero by simply going at them on a speeder at speed. Trolls exploit bugs like this, simply jump on a speeder and right before you hit the hero, press the button to leave the speeder, the speeder continues on for a second at that same speed, killing anyone it happens to come into contact with, since it's technically now a 'neutral vehicle', it should honestly be patched so speeders remain a teams property for 3 seconds after leaving it before resetting to neutral, that way it can't be exploited.

    Think of it like getting out an AT-ST which...proceeds to fall on you and kill you, it counts as a hazard like Lava, but more of the 'insta-kill' variety. It's a **** move to use, especially if you're the sort to camp on Hero Token spawns and kill someone with such an exploit just because they took it and you wasted all that time camping, rather than fighting.

    It's also a way for people who have friends on the other team to sabotage the game, I had a guy constantly grabbing Luke then getting him crushed by someone (happened at least 6 times in a single supremacy) while the Empire pushed us back because they had a Hero and we didn't because of that one guy, it cost us the match. I think in the end his K/D was 12/30 yet he was somehow still near the top of the scoreboard.
  • I was playing Walker Assault on Forest Moon of Endor on X1. Three times I picked up a hero power-up during the round. The first two times, I chose Vader, and each time, within about three seconds of running (I hadn't yet engaged anyone), a speeder bike spawned right on my position, instantly killing me. (Each time, during the cinematic of my death, an Imperial player appeared on the bike after a moment. The game told me I had been killed by "speeder bike.") The third time, thinking it might be a Vader glitch, I chose Palpatine. Again, after a few seconds, I was instantly killed by a speeder bike. This time, it told me I was killed by FaultyStream523 — who appeared as a Stormtrooper on the bike but was playing for the Rebel team.

    The bikes (your own teammates atop them) aren't "spawning" next to you...they're waiting adjacent to your spawn point, for you to appear as Vader, so the can kill you. I often find it's really tricky making sure my bike's foils are pointed exactly at the right spot to get Vader by the big drums near the landing platform in WA spawn. I usually miss, and then have to go chasing him to get the kill.

    I try to time it exactly after his intro and he has power of movement, then launch at him. So he gets his little intro, then "no game for you!"

    Awesome.
  • I'll keep posting about it. Casiopedroso is a team hero killer. Ban me already I don't care. Fix this glitch is what I care about
  • PoPScotchXx
    720 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Wha-? You know if you get banned enough times they can and probably will find your IP address and ban you for LIFE. If I were you. I would stop now before it gets out of hand. Also. There is an issue reporting category in these forums. Please post this there.

    XFSkI.gif
  • It's cool Im done with the forums. Just wanted to vent my hatred lol. Again team hero killer tag is casiopedroso! I don't blame the mods or even dice now, I blame players.
  • KRISXR
    253 posts Member
    Team hero killing is bad, ummmkay. Seriously it's needs to be fixed.
  • There are so many problems that have been in game since day one, and haven't even been addressed. It's pathetic. DICE and EA fanboys will stick up for them regardless of how little they've actually done. I personally will never buy another DICE product. The sad part is that this game could have been something. In Arnold's voice, "it lacks passion." They did just enough to make a product. I hope they know that this version of Battlefront is a poor representation of the Battlefront series. Is it beautiful? Yes.
    The game play mechanics are okay, but everything else is missing. It's a joke how little they care about fixing bugs. Shame on you DICE. I just hope the next developer of Battlefront 2 reads these and Reddits forums to avoid the same mistakes DICE is making with this game.
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »
    There are so many problems that have been in game since day one, and haven't even been addressed. It's pathetic. DICE and EA fanboys will stick up for them regardless of how little they've actually done. I personally will never buy another DICE product. The sad part is that this game could have been something. In Arnold's voice, "it lacks passion." They did just enough to make a product. I hope they know that this version of Battlefront is a poor representation of the Battlefront series. Is it beautiful? Yes.
    The game play mechanics are okay, but everything else is missing. It's a joke how little they care about fixing bugs. Shame on you DICE. I just hope the next developer of Battlefront 2 reads these and Reddits forums to avoid the same mistakes DICE is making with this game.

    Well stated. I have to agree totally
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back on 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar with of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back in 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis
    Its been almost 2 months since he said that. 2 MONTHS. That's ridiculous. One patch happened they didn't fix it and now we probably won't get an August patch. If we all pray we might just might receive it in the Death Star patch.

  • Arcadegreg wrote: »
    There are so many problems that have been in game since day one, and haven't even been addressed. It's pathetic. DICE and EA fanboys will stick up for them regardless of how little they've actually done. I personally will never buy another DICE product. The sad part is that this game could have been something. In Arnold's voice, "it lacks passion." They did just enough to make a product. I hope they know that this version of Battlefront is a poor representation of the Battlefront series. Is it beautiful? Yes.
    The game play mechanics are okay, but everything else is missing. It's a joke how little they care about fixing bugs. Shame on you DICE. I just hope the next developer of Battlefront 2 reads these and Reddits forums to avoid the same mistakes DICE is making with this game.
    You spoke the truth right there.

  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    @EmmaFett10304,
    Given my previous reply which I pasted-in above in my comment...
    Me and my son have supported posts involving this exploit topic. Below are my past comments (which I actually shortened too.)

    Me and my son (BFront partner) love this game... it is awesome. It is the only game we own and play. That being said...

    My 'Line-In-The-Sand' (Do Not Cross Point) regarding this t-rated, family friendly sandbox game contains these 2 current unfortunate exploits of:

    1 ) Intentionally Killing/Defeating Same Team Members via Speeder Bike and
    2 ) Intentionally Spawn Killing/Defeating Opposing Team Members

    EA would be wise to weed out ANY (cheese-ball) player that Intentionally Speeder Bike Kills Same-Teams Members or Intentional Spawn Kills Opposing-Team Members... It is there job to 'protect' this game of theirs.. in the end.

    Lets be frank… for any OP who knows about this speeder bike exploit… it ‘rarely’ happens unintentionally… and ‘almost’ always happens intentionally.

    If I was on the disciplinary action review panel for this game... ANY player that was determined by any posted gaming video...

    1 ) To intentionally use a speeder bike to defeat/kill same team members

    OR

    1 ) To intentionally seek out a spawn point OR
    2 ) To unintentionally came across or discovered a spawn point but then intentionally choose to stay in that area AND...
    3 ) Then repeatedly defeat/kill opposing team members in that area...

    … would get BANNED immediately (length to be determined)... no warning... it is called common sense which these cheesy type players clearly lack..

    Intentional Speeder Bike Team Killing and Intentionally Spawn Killing Opposing Team Members are my line in the sand for this game...

    Even this noob gaming family (including my son) knows instinctively... you do not intentionally speeder bike team kill OR intentionally stay in a spawning area and repeatedly defeat/kill opposing team members...

    But for these type of cheesy players, I am sure they will hide behind the excuse of,,, "well it is a problem in the Devs game/mode design."

    The good thing for the cheesy players is that I know that when they look at themselves in the mirror... they really know that they are currently a cheesy player for their poor sportsmanship game play choice that they have made thus far.

    Furthermore, the good news is that these cheesy players can decide to change... but they have to want to change.

    Just like a well know saying....
    "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make the horse drink.'
    OR
    they can be like the other well know saying...
    "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats its folly."

    I know the term 'cheesy player' may seem harsh... but in these cases... it kind of fits perfectly. :smiley:

    Again… EA would be wise to weed out ANY (cheese-ball) player that Intentionally Speeder Bike Kills Same-Teams Members or Intentional Spawn Kills Opposing-Team Members... It is there job to 'protect' this game of theirs.. in the end.
    Post edited by i2CRE8TOR on
  • Great post icre8tor! I have video proof of this as well since I was streaming on twitch. He did it to the whole team the entire match and when I called him out by tag the mods warned me and deleted my original post. Some players never get hero token and when they do they have to worry about this. These players who exploit this should be banned. Hydeestar and casiopedroso have done it to me and I will post their tags if I want to. They should be publicly shamed lol. Love that you and you're kid play together by the way!
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Proniq7777 wrote: »
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar with of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back in 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis
    Its been almost 2 months since he said that. 2 MONTHS. That's ridiculous. One patch happened they didn't fix it and now we probably won't get an August patch. If we all pray we might just might receive it in the Death Star patch.

    Yeah... it is really unfortunate that this exploit was not fixed/solved back... when SKIRMISH or BESPIN dropped.

    Me and my son are still glad that Dennis at least acknowledged the problem... so we will see.
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Great post icre8tor! I have video proof of this as well since I was streaming on twitch. He did it to the whole team the entire match and when I called him out by tag the mods warned me and deleted my original post. Some players never get hero token and when they do they have to worry about this. These players who exploit this should be banned. Hydeestar and casiopedroso have done it to me and I will post their tags if I want to. They should be publicly shamed lol. Love that you and you're kid play together by the way!

    I was attempting to have my 2 'comments' above back-to-back... but @Proniq7777 beat me.

    Thanks... me and my son still really, really enjoy playing this awesome game. :smile:

    And Props too... for putting yourself out there regarding this exploit. : ;)
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back on 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis

    First post I've seen you make that you didn't mention you have a son.
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back on 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis

    First post I've seen you make that you didn't mention you have a son.

    Well.. nobody's perfect IMO... :smiley:
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304,
    Given my previous reply which I pasted-in above in my comment...
    Me and my son have supported posts involving this exploit topic. Below are my past comments (which I actually shortened too.)

    Me and my son (BFront partner) love this game... it is awesome. It is the only game we own and play. That being said...

    My 'Line-In-The-Sand' (Do Not Cross Point) regarding this t-rated, family friendly sandbox game contains these 2 current unfortunate exploits of:

    1 ) Intentionally Killing/Defeating Same Team Members via Speeder Bike and
    2 ) Intentionally Spawn Killing/Defeating Opposing Team Members

    EA would be wise to weed out ANY (cheese-ball) player that Intentionally Speeder Bike Kills Same-Teams Members or Intentional Spawn Kills Opposing-Team Members... It is there job to 'protect' this game of theirs.. in the end.

    Lets be frank… for any OP who knows about this speeder bike exploit… it ‘rarely’ happens unintentionally… and ‘almost’ always happens intentionally.

    If I was on the disciplinary action review panel for this game... ANY player that was determined by any posted gaming video...

    1 ) To intentionally use a speeder bike to defeat/kill same team members

    OR

    1 ) To intentionally seek out a spawn point OR
    2 ) To unintentionally came across or discovered a spawn point but then intentionally choose to stay in that area AND...
    3 ) Then repeatedly defeat/kill opposing team members in that area...

    … would get BANNED immediately (length to be determined)... no warning... it is called common sense which these cheesy type players clearly lack..

    Intentional Speeder Bike Team Killing and Intentionally Spawn Killing Opposing Team Members are my line in the sand for this game...

    Even this noob gaming family (including my son) knows instinctively... you do not intentionally speeder bike team kill OR intentionally stay in a spawning area and repeatedly defeat/kill opposing team members...

    But for these type of cheesy players, I am sure they will hide behind the excuse of,,, "well it is a problem in the Devs game/mode design."

    The good thing for the cheesy players is that I know that when they look at themselves in the mirror... they really know that they are currently a cheesy player for their poor sportsmanship game play choice that they have made thus far.

    Furthermore, the good news is that these cheesy players can decide to change... but they have to want to change.

    Just like a well know saying....
    "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make the horse drink.'
    OR
    they can be like the other well know saying...
    "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats its folly."

    I know the term 'cheesy player' may seem harsh... but in these cases... it kind of fits perfectly. :smiley:

    Again… EA would be wise to weed out ANY (cheese-ball) player that Intentionally Speeder Bike Kills Same-Teams Members or Intentional Spawn Kills Opposing-Team Members... It is there job to 'protect' this game of theirs.. in the end.

    I agree totally with you. Hopefully they will ear us.
  • I hardly ever play walker assault, but figured I'd give it another try. So I was killed twice by my team mate and a third time while I was Boba Fett. So I'm done with walker assault lol, what a crap mode. Can't believe it's the most popular. I'll stick to blast.
  • PoPScotchXx
    720 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Proniq7777 wrote: »
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar with of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back in 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis
    Its been almost 2 months since he said that. 2 MONTHS. That's ridiculous. One patch happened they didn't fix it and now we probably won't get an August patch. If we all pray we might just might receive it in the Death Star patch.

    Its just 2 months. I'm not a patient person. And I probably never will. But you gotta give them time. Don't insult them when they are listening to us. If its a fix. Then its a fix! Just not an instant one. You can't make an update/patch and expect it to be done in a couple days. That things takes weeks! Even months!
  • Proniq7777 wrote: »
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar with of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back in 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis
    Its been almost 2 months since he said that. 2 MONTHS. That's ridiculous. One patch happened they didn't fix it and now we probably won't get an August patch. If we all pray we might just might receive it in the Death Star patch.

    Its just 2 months. I'm not a patient person. And I probably never will. But you gotta give them time. Don't insult them when they are listening to us. If its a fix. Then its a fix! Just not an instant one. You can't make an update/patch and expect it to be done in a couple days. That things takes weeks! Even months!

    This has been an issue for months. Instead of adding less time for count down "which they fixed because nobody ask for it" they should be sticking to the real problems. We aren't insulting them we are giving constructive criticism. AAA games shouldn't have this many problems period.
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mega8deth8 wrote: »
    I hardly ever play walker assault, but figured I'd give it another try. So I was killed twice by my team mate and a third time while I was Boba Fett. So I'm done with walker assault lol, what a **** mode. Can't believe it's the most popular. I'll stick to blast.

    It is really, really unfortunately... 'cruddy' to be frank (and not get ****** asterisked out).

    I know the last thing me and my son thought about when we started playing STAR WARS BFront together was...

    "Okay, this is going to be cool... now, I just hope neither of us get defeated/killed...
    BY ONE OF OUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS ON A SPEEDER BIKE."... What?
    Post edited by i2CRE8TOR on
  • I can't wait till speeder bike kill all of you.
  • Desiliijic wrote: »
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304,
    Given my previous reply which I pasted-in above in my comment...
    Me and my son have supported posts involving this exploit topic. Below are my past comments (which I actually shortened too.)

    Me and my son (BFront partner) love this game... it is awesome. It is the only game we own and play. That being said...

    My 'Line-In-The-Sand' (Do Not Cross Point) regarding this t-rated, family friendly sandbox game contains these 2 current unfortunate exploits of:

    1 ) Intentionally Killing/Defeating Same Team Members via Speeder Bike and
    2 ) Intentionally Spawn Killing/Defeating Opposing Team Members

    EA would be wise to weed out ANY (cheese-ball) player that Intentionally Speeder Bike Kills Same-Teams Members or Intentional Spawn Kills Opposing-Team Members... It is there job to 'protect' this game of theirs.. in the end.

    Lets be frank… for any OP who knows about this speeder bike exploit… it ‘rarely’ happens unintentionally… and ‘almost’ always happens intentionally.

    If I was on the disciplinary action review panel for this game... ANY player that was determined by any posted gaming video...

    1 ) To intentionally use a speeder bike to defeat/kill same team members

    OR

    1 ) To intentionally seek out a spawn point OR
    2 ) To unintentionally came across or discovered a spawn point but then intentionally choose to stay in that area AND...
    3 ) Then repeatedly defeat/kill opposing team members in that area...

    … would get BANNED immediately (length to be determined)... no warning... it is called common sense which these cheesy type players clearly lack..

    Intentional Speeder Bike Team Killing and Intentionally Spawn Killing Opposing Team Members are my line in the sand for this game...

    Even this noob gaming family (including my son) knows instinctively... you do not intentionally speeder bike team kill OR intentionally stay in a spawning area and repeatedly defeat/kill opposing team members...

    But for these type of cheesy players, I am sure they will hide behind the excuse of,,, "well it is a problem in the Devs game/mode design."

    The good thing for the cheesy players is that I know that when they look at themselves in the mirror... they really know that they are currently a cheesy player for their poor sportsmanship game play choice that they have made thus far.

    Furthermore, the good news is that these cheesy players can decide to change... but they have to want to change.

    Just like a well know saying....
    "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make the horse drink.'
    OR
    they can be like the other well know saying...
    "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats its folly."

    I know the term 'cheesy player' may seem harsh... but in these cases... it kind of fits perfectly. :smiley:

    Again… EA would be wise to weed out ANY (cheese-ball) player that Intentionally Speeder Bike Kills Same-Teams Members or Intentional Spawn Kills Opposing-Team Members... It is there job to 'protect' this game of theirs.. in the end.

    I agree totally with you. Hopefully they will ear us.

    Thanks... :wink:

    ... and yeah... maybe the Devs will possibly see again that this exploit is still considered to be a significant problem by some (hopefully a lot) of their BFront player base.
  • Proniq7777 wrote: »
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304... (and to readers not aware or familiar with of this exploit)

    Below is a pasted-in comment that I wrote back in 07-07-16....

    Great News!

    Today, 07-07-16, Dennis (aka: FireWall), an EA SW Dev, responded about the speeder bike team killing issue on the post by PassiveKillJoy (and i2CRE8TOR): “Team Killing Solution.” See that post for additional if interested.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was not aware that this community got a response from the Devs.

    THE PROBLEM: Currently , a player on a speeder bike can intentionally/on-purpose kill his team members (team infantry and team heroes) by dismounting a speeder bike just prior to the speeder bike colliding into his own team members (team infantry and team heroes).
    FireWall wrote: »
    We're going to fix the speeder bike team killing problems. The suggestion of having to stop the bike in order to get off it could potentially be a good one. We're looking into it.

    Dennis
    Its been almost 2 months since he said that. 2 MONTHS. That's ridiculous. One patch happened they didn't fix it and now we probably won't get an August patch. If we all pray we might just might receive it in the Death Star patch.

    Its just 2 months. I'm not a patient person. And I probably never will. But you gotta give them time. Don't insult them when they are listening to us. If its a fix. Then its a fix! Just not an instant one. You can't make an update/patch and expect it to be done in a couple days. That things takes weeks! Even months!

    This has been an issue for months. Instead of adding less time for count down "which they fixed because nobody ask for it" they should be sticking to the real problems. We aren't insulting them we are giving constructive criticism. AAA games shouldn't have this many problems period.
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. This has been in since launch.

  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I can't wait till speeder bike kill all of you.
    To readers... there is a little back history here with this OP...

    Anyways, @Artists_Operandi... I was kind of waiting for you to show up... :smile:
    I had hoped that you might have changed your mind about this exploit... just a little maybe...

    Nobody can be this salty (... saccharine - re previous joke of yours). :wink:

    Free hugs available for you... <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »
    I'll keep making them til they fix it!

    *facepalm* What do you think's going to happen? They're going to delete this thread aswell.

    I got all the time in the world

    You know, you could get warnings, get jailed, and possibly get banned.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    @EmmaFett10304,
    It got moved and merged into another post/thread in Category: Bug Reporting.

    'Speederbike still kills heroes from own team jumping off in WA-Endor'

    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/52831/speederbike-still-kills-heroes-from-own-team-jumping-off-in-wa-endor#latest
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    I'll keep making them til they fix it!

    *facepalm* What do you think's going to happen? They're going to delete this thread aswell.

    I got all the time in the world

    You know, you could get warnings, get jailed, and possibly get banned.

    Sounds just like what I said lol. Sadly if he didn't listen to me, you wouldn't be any different. Just let him get warnings.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    I'll keep making them til they fix it!

    *facepalm* What do you think's going to happen? They're going to delete this thread aswell.

    I got all the time in the world

    You know, you could get warnings, get jailed, and possibly get banned.

    And it probably wouldn't get fixed afterwords so you should just wait, i'm sure it will be fixed eventually.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Didn't you quit?
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @EmmaFett10304,
    It got moved and merged into another post/thread in Category: Bug Reporting.

    'Speederbike still kills heroes from own team jumping off in WA-Endor'

    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/52831/speederbike-still-kills-heroes-from-own-team-jumping-off-in-wa-endor#latest

    @EmmaFett10304,
    You, your post and every supportive commenting OP in your post has done what they could again... for now at least. So hopefully we will wait and see. :wink:
  • thesignal.gif


    .....
    luke.png
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    I can't wait till speeder bike kill all of you.
    To readers... there is a little back history here with this OP...

    Anyways, @Artists_Operandi... I was kind of waiting for you to show up... :smile:
    I had hoped that you might have changed your mind about this exploit... just a little maybe...

    Nobody can be this salty (... saccharine - re previous joke of yours). :wink:

    Free hugs available for you... <3 <3 <3 <3

    Gross.

  • I can't wait till speeder bike kill all of you.
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    To readers... there is a little back history here with this OP...

    Anyways, @Artists_Operandi... I was kind of waiting for you to show up... :smile:
    I had hoped that you might have changed your mind about this exploit... just a little maybe...

    Nobody can be this salty (... saccharine - re previous joke of yours). :wink:

    Free hugs available for you... <3 <3 <3 <3
    Gross.

    Now, now... your hidden pain is yearning for a shoulder to cry on... come on, let it all out... and then...
    Free hugs still available for you... <3 <3 <3 <3
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    I can't wait till speeder bike kill all of you.
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    To readers... there is a little back history here with this OP...

    Anyways, @Artists_Operandi... I was kind of waiting for you to show up... :smile:
    I had hoped that you might have changed your mind about this exploit... just a little maybe...

    Nobody can be this salty (... saccharine - re previous joke of yours). :wink:

    Free hugs available for you... <3 <3 <3 <3
    Gross.

    Now, now... your hidden pain is yearning for a shoulder to cry on... come on, let it all out... and then...
    Free hugs still available for you... <3 <3 <3 <3
    https://media.giphy.com/media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!