criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

what's the most broken thing in the game as of now?

13Next

Replies

• Team hero killing. Mods timed me out for a week for player shaming the bi. Tch who did it to me. They have no communication at all and it will probably never be fixed
  • Gingie wrote: »
    79999 wrote: »
    The E-11 :D :D

Lol, I don't complain anymore dude i've learned to enjoy the game.

0ea252ec_113727d1194053211-es300-a-c-or-cabin-filter-change-97-01-holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg

There might be a day where dead threads stay dead.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • Escape artist is to powerful for cargo. Makes no sense. Add baca on shield. Game over.
  • TheGeneral122513
    3864 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Bacta and Disruption, both nooby. I can deal with Disruption, but the BB needs a tweak. Maybe it gives you some health back, but not instantly. Instead, act like a stim card for multiple people, have the cloud stay up for 6 seconds, and hit heals over time, and only gives 75 health if you're in the the field for the whole duration.

Oh, and get rid of that stupid invincibility.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Respond time
  • Spawning system i dont like as well
    The spawning Tim is terrible
  • No tauntauns.
  • Crashed TIE Fighter on Bioniip Labs.
    It's beyond fixing.

+1 hue
  • Quarktard wrote: »
    The Stinger Pistol. It's a massive effort to actually kill anyone with it, star cards should make kills easier than using your normal blaster, not harder!

I totally agree, why would you choose to pack it?
  • Oh and Bacta of course!
  • 79999 wrote: »
    what do you guys think needs a complete rework? Just interested to hear.

The user base.
  • The most broken thing in the game now? Well besides the hit box on turning enemies chased by the Millenium Falcon and Slave One; I'd have to say the Orbital Strike targeting system. Half the bloody time it refuses to give me a blue circle (it keeps popping up red).
    (1.) Try targeting on Endor catwalks circling tree trunks.
    (2.) Try targeting someone on top of the transport [where your on the ground]
    etc, etc
    Red circle, red circle, red circle, red circle, red circle... Aaaaaaaaaah! [rolls eyes]

Why do we need a red circle at all? Why can't it always be blue? This way where ever we aim the blue circle is where it actually drops the Airstrike. Why does it need to be case specific? A overhead ship is not going to care where it bombards the Air Strike, it only targets the painted target you specify. So why can't we paint the target we like? Why does it have to reject some spots but not others?
    I agree completely. Also I don't know if it's just me but sometimes enemy air strikes shows up blue on my HUD (incorrectly telling me that it's friendly) and friendly air strikes red, and the often VERY late warnings. Shouldn't it say: "Enemy orbital strike, incoming!" )*bang bang ka-boom)? Instead it says "En---" (ka-boom, orbital strike hits me).

I hate how the orbital strikes work in this game. The color bug has been in the game since launch, they don't always activate when you try to use them when it's blue, and it will sometimes as you said, give you a very late notification that one is being launched on your position. I know you usually get plenty of time to react to them, but sometimes I will get 0 chance to react because as soon as I get told it's going to be launched on me it is way too late.
  • Oh let us not forget the Clown Cars. Those things as some have said on the forums, are only good for ramming the AT-ST. xD
  • The menu and party system. It's a hot mess.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member