criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Ion Neutralizer Kills issue

My companion app states that I have 11 kills with this weapon.

However, I have not even unlocked it yet and it should not be possible to get kills with it as it is a stun weapon. Looks like a stats glitch to me.

Replies

• Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I just checked mine and I have 6 and I haven't unlocked it yet either. Very strange.
  • Ojjis
    75 posts Member
    I do believe that this is not that strange. You both have been playing as Nien Nunb right ? Guess what he is wielding!
  • Ojjis wrote: »
    I do believe that this is not that strange. You both have been playing as Nien Nunb right ? Guess what he is wielding!

@Ojjis - really appreciate your input but I'm not convinced that is the answer. When I have played with Nien Nunb his loadout has been Pulse Cannon, Proximity Mines, Infantry Turret and DH-17 pistol. I've never played with him and an Ion Neutralizer. If that is now in his loadout following Bespin, I was not aware as I haven't picked him up yet.

Can anyone else add anything to this?
  • I haven't actually gotten any kills with the Ion Neutralizer yet but I've used it on Cloud Cars a couple times and it actually did a lot of damage, so that I could hit them with my DLT-19 and they'd be down. As for you guys, I don't know why it would say you have kills if you haven't unlocked it yet...
  • Ojjis
    75 posts Member
    Ah sorry, my bad. Got his weapons mixed up.
    There is a bug that caused kills to be counted towards this weapon and this will be fixed in the next update!
  • Good to have that confirmed - thanks for your input.
  • This bug remains after the Death Star update.

My stats still say 13 kills but I have never killed with it and don't even use it.