criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Official Star Wars Battlefront Death Star Update Feedback Thread.

Replies

• Themainman wrote: »
    Cant believe how bad they made chewbacca they should be ashamed of themselves hes so weak. What a joke i waited months for this.

tbh i actually like using him
  • I'm cr4p at flying, that's what I've learned...
    Cant believe how bad they made chewbacca they should be ashamed of themselves hes so weak. What a joke i waited months for this.

tbh i actually like using him
    i love using him as well but he gets wrecked in hvV and it sucks.

• I would love to see as many people have said, more infantry modes on the Deat Star, such as Cargo, Droid Run and Heroes Vs Villians. This would make the playlist feel a lot better because of the inclusion of more variety with those modes.

Also, if it could be possible, add Extraction, that would work really work in this maps, thanks to all the doors and corridors.
  • Yes yeeees let the hate flow through you
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    It seems most people don't like the first stage so why not half the health of the star destroyer and give 6 minutes to do it
    Its not that people dont like the first stage, its that it an impediment to get to the infantry stage. Would you decrease the health of an ATAT so people cant get to the second or third set of uplinks? That would ruin the experience for Imperial infantry that like seeing the Shield Generator blow up on Hoth.

What Im seeing is that Phase 2 should be removed and called its own mode called: Phase 2. That would be better than nerfing the health of a Star Destroyer just so infantry players can play.

The overiding theme is that Phase 2 should be a seperate mode based on feedback. Let pilots have their version of WA in space. Infantry can have a new Extraction mode. Win/Win.
  • It seems most people don't like the first stage so why not half the health of the star destroyer and give 6 minutes to do it

Actually I loved the Star Destroyer attack stage. But I am a good pilot so it is fun to me.
    Themainman wrote: »

you...you're joking right???
    i should clarify hes terrible in hvV im sure hes okay in other modes.

I was playing with and against him last night, and he's a force to be reckoned with. You buff your team just before combat then focus on just getting that bowcaster going. Once you double your bolts you destroy. He packs a huge punch and has heaps of health, he's a great tank and partnered with Han or anyone really he can dispose of multiple enemy heroes at once!

Bossk is the one who needs work in HvV, his trait is useless as he doesn't regenerate from Hero Damage. It'd be neat too if you could use his toxic escape to actually go places, position yourself or jump out of ditches.
  • I'd comment on faults but. Itching will change so why waste my time.
  • Nothing...
  • PS4

DLC is way too thin.

I cannot believe that we are not seeing more Extraction maps. This has to be one of the most popular small map modes given how populated Outer rim Extraction is at all times during the day. Conceptually it would work perfectly with all DLC's, Death Star included. Why this has not been added yet makes absolutely no sense.

Bugs: This update broke something relating to Extraction heroes. After picking up a hero token the hero selector got stuck for me on the wrong default hero. Has happened two times out of two so far. On Sorosuub Pipelines it showed Dengar, but then Boba Fett spawned normally. On Sorosuub Refinery, second hero token popped Luke who was already active (should have been Nunb) and then it just froze up. Nothing else happened until I got an idle warning. There was no way out so I had to quit the game.

Request: Some sort of HUD indicator to tell me if my deployed trip mine is still active or not.

Leave be: TL-50 is fine, don't listen to the constant whiners and ruin another great gun.
  • I think the Death Star Trench Run section is the best thing about the DLC. I just wish it was its own stand-alone game. I don't get all the hate for the flying sections of the DLC. Personally, I'd be happy if they cut out all the infantry stuff and concentrated solely on dogfighting DLC.

But I come at this as someone who has waited all my life to be able to fly X-wings over the Death Star (and I am an original 1978 Generation Star Wars kid). I think Dice did a good job visually - but, boy, do I wish there was a whole more of that final section.

I was playing with and against him last night, and he's a force to be reckoned with. You buff your team just before combat then focus on just getting that bowcaster going. Once you double your bolts you destroy. He packs a huge punch and has heaps of health, he's a great tank and partnered with Han or anyone really he can dispose of multiple enemy heroes at once!

Bossk is the one who needs work in HvV, his trait is useless as he doesn't regenerate from Hero Damage. It'd be neat too if you could use his toxic escape to actually go places, position yourself or jump out of ditches.
    dude you use his roar it takes like 6 seconds for you to be able to attack same with adjusting the bolts and his ground slam. You take too much damage from other heroes within those 6 seconds. His animations need to be shortened so he can. Battle faster

• DRIZZLE
    301 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    nice thread. My only interest is to get more content into Skirmish; maps, modes, customisation etc.

Great to hear bugs were fixed for it!!! but am still hoping we can use DLC heroes / weapons without having to be online.. i understand why this has to happen, but given Skirmish is meant for offline players, this kinda defeats the purpose...

From what ive heard, being able to play Battle Station offline would definitely allow alot more people to enjoy it, as many are saying theyre too often losing the first phase as the Rebels, so they cant experience the second and third phases.

Additionally, as much as i love the improved customisation, im a bit disappointed i cant simply equip a pauldron on a skin of my choice, eg; red pauldron on shocktrooper / black pauldron on shadowtrooper. I understand this is likely a Lucasfilm-enforced restriction but still...... kinda sucks.

This guy over here gets exactly what's going on ! We need more prone to be vocal about it for anyone to get more skirmish
  • Example. That many people complains about mode rotation, yet if I click on blast niece that game is over it moves onto fighter squadron. If I wanted to play that I'd have ***** well clicked on it. So now I have to quit, load main menus, search for blast game, and repeat and repeat.

Last week nobody was playing Bespin, after such frustration with it.

I give this DLC 1 to 2 weeks before it's empty of players.
  • Darthgriff wrote: »
    Example. That many people complains about mode rotation, yet if I click on blast niece that game is over it moves onto fighter squadron. If I wanted to play that I'd have **** well clicked on it. So now I have to quit, load main menus, search for blast game, and repeat and repeat.

Last week nobody was playing Bespin, after such frustration with it.

I give this DLC 1 to 2 weeks before it's empty of players.
    thats generous i think itll be dead in 4 days

• parsec67 wrote: »
    Bugs: This update broke something relating to Extraction heroes. After picking up a hero token the hero selector got stuck for me on the wrong default hero. Has happened two times out of two so far. On Sorosuub Pipelines it showed Dengar, but then Boba Fett spawned normally. On Sorosuub Refinery, second hero token popped Luke who was already active (should have been Nunb) and then it just froze up. Nothing else happened until I got an idle warning. There was no way out so I had to quit the game.
    Hmm I'm going to have to test Extraction.

My guess would be that they broke it by moving the default selection into the middle (Leia/Boba) instead of starting it from Luke/Vader. This means that little animation which move it across to the hero you picked up broke, and they wouldn't have thought to test extraction for this.

File that under a bug report they should be able to fix it very easily!
    parsec67 wrote: »
    Request: Some sort of HUD indicator to tell me if my deployed trip mine is still active or not.
    Agree on both points. Would be super useful knowing if it's active still! Unless you can stack them (I highly doubt you can).

Have yet to try the new guns...taking my time getting the heavy blaster kills because I really don't like heavy blasters (until now possibly??).

dude you use his roar it takes like 6 seconds for you to be able to attack same with adjusting the bolts and his ground slam. You take too much damage from other heroes within those 6 seconds. His animations need to be shortened so he can. Battle faster

I'll give him more another few goes, but it seemed alright when I was using it, that said I always use stuff before I encounter someone, and when I ground-pounded it almost always killed them straight up.

Animations in general for heroes could use shortening though. I noticed it a bit with Lando's disruption and after Dengar's Frenzied Blast ended. Things like that can mean life and death for your hero, so I'm all for shortening those annoying freezes you have when you activate/end an ability.
    • 3rd DLC and still no large maps
    • FS and Blast are the most boring modes, now in an entire DLC
    • No new Supremacy maps
    • Still no classic conquest
    • FS in Space
    • Still no gameplay (mechanic) improvements regarding FS
    • Forced modes again
    • Still no connection to the base game or other DLCs
    • Dice Developers created now the 3rd time their own special interpretation of a customer request (space battles)
    • The feedback forwarding isn't working from customer to developer
    • Still no chance to discuss with the developers
    • The community manager is hiding as long as the content is in development. Appears normally a few days before a DLC is released. Disappears one week later.
    • The graphics look great.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• thlogue wrote: »
    The game gets stuck loading between stages A LOT. also, Chewie's skin texture is like 8-bit or something.

yup. thats why you paid 100 bucks for a broken game...its perfect in DICE EA eyes
  • i totally dont like the deathstar update u have only 3 modes, wich 2 of them are with flying, and i really really dont like that flying stuff, ist boring, and most peoples think of that, ONLY 2 new weapons lol this game is the worst game with ingame content, what are those suckers do at ea al day/ week, month.. anyways only 3 modes to play,, ITS A JOKE bit then again EA is a JOKE

I agree.. Get more modes, and leave the flying for pilots
  • Fido
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I agree with most of the people. The Death Star DLC looks great, but there are some important things I think need to be changed:
    • I miss more infantry modes. They should add Cargo, Droid Run, Sabotage and Extraction. Heroes vs. Villains could also be a nice addition.
    • Please make the new vehicles playable: Y-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Defender and Tie Bomber. I think we need more variety of vehicles and that would increase our interest in space battles.
    • Reduce the respawn distance of Rebel ships in the first phase of Battle Station. It takes forever to get to the objective.
    • The Millennium Falcon needs a buff, it's too weak.
    • When we win the first phase of Battle Station (and the game mode is over), we don't get a victory bonus. I think we should get some credits for that.

I've been waiting for this DLC for a long time. I do really like the design of the new maps, but I feel kinda disappointed.

I like playing fighter squadron occasionally, but now I'm being forced to play space battles every 2 games and I get tired soon.

If they could just add more infantry modes, more vehicles (ships) and change a couple of things, this DLC would be way better. I know that DICE hears the community, so I hope they find a solution soon!
  • About the Death Star: It looks beautiful! The trait changes and skin changes are perfect! But there is room for improvement:

Bossk can't do melee attacks?
    Chewie can't roll?
    Maybe add another indoor map for more variety?

Make an option where you can choose between a playlist with mixed modes and one mode, for example, I choose blast, than I want to keep on playing blast. Not that it goes over to Battle Station or Fighter Squadron. (For every DLC, actually the whole game)

Add more gamemodes like herohunt and heroes vs. villains, cargo.

Make the part where you have to resque R2-D2 an separate gamemode which you can choose to play in the menu, like you can with all gamemodes like blast etc.

When it is time for the trench run, you get randomly assigned. When you are in a fight and you get assigned, you can get killed immediately: you're dead, your turn is over. Make the players who get assigned respawn. And than make them do the trench run.

It takes to long to destroy the star destroyer in the first fase of battle station.

I am glad the annoying hero lag is gone, please don't make it come back!
  • I went back and played Outer Rim last night on XB1...lots of fun
  • Very bad dlc! firstly to dlc it does not pull, rather micro dlc with all three modes and two of them on the fighters (the squadron and battle station) is pretty fast bored. the third is a common struggle to 24. Bespin there was only one location on the fighters ( of 7 maps Bespin!), and here are two of the three and the most brutal ... this is what it would have to go on the trail. location should be in a dogfight to win the Imperials otherwise re-air battle ...
    Real tolerated in the corridor, the location is quite compact and meat. But on the whole DLC horrible, max price 5 dollars him.
    Took last season passes for Bespin, new star maps and guns, but this DLC without content!
  • Darthyuval
    62 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I miss the third level for the traits and the lack of modes is disappointing. ): Anyone use the new blaster pistol ? I don't know how I feel about it.
  • I heard (in Star Wars Insider) from Dennis, and he said that Luke, Han, and Leia would be in their respective Death Star skins! YOU LIED TO ME.
  • lol they lied to everyone about everything
  • SL78810
    104 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Dennis explained in the livestream that they will come (luke, leia and han), but did not have time to have them ready for the deadline. HEHE what if the Death Star DLC was postpone because they must have everything ready (modes, ships, heroes etc)..The cries and the horror of waiting longer that would had come;)......All will be fixed down the line, and meantime enjoy what we have:) We live once and there to little time to complain;) BTW really love the death star dlc:) some bugs and lack of modes. But in time it will be perfect:) Red 5 standing by:)
    The force is strong with this one!
  • Charliefurey
    351 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Add Cargo, Droid run and make the Blast mode up to 200 just for the Death star. There is far too little infantry combat.
    I also think that the playlist should go: Battle Station- Blast- Battle station- Cargo- Battle station- Fighter squadron etc...
    Simply because Battle station Is a very long mode and can get old quick if you are not very keen on flying. Personally I love flying but i do not want the servers to be empty in 2 weeks time.
    Post edited by Charliefurey on
  • shigazaru
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    OMG ! I thought BeSpin was much smaller extension than OuterRim.... But DeathStar? It so disappointingly tiny.... I thought this would be the best extension ever.... A Single on-foot map? Are you kidding all of us? Only available in Blast mode? What? All your apps should be available on all playing mode... Otherwise, there is no way in ***** I am going to buy your sequel next Year. Never again EA. You s0ck!
  • Like many I'd been really looking forward to this DLC. What's there is good IMO but there just isn't enough content and for that reason I am left feeling slightly disappointed.

As others have said, it needs more modes and a solution is to be able to play DLC maps in any mode including skirmish. Is this so hard to do? Surely this is obvious and you don't need the community to tell you to do it?

I'm a flyer so I love all three phases of Battle Station - please don't nerf the Star Destroyer as the whole point is that the Rebels have to play the objective. If 80 or 90% of your team does that then it's easy to progress as each element takes serious damage from a torpedo landing a hit.

Knowing the demographic of the game players I am puzzled as to why DICE have included FS as a game mode at the expense of others (and as I said, I'm a flyer...) I think Battle Station would be getting much less flack if there were other infantry modes instead of FS - DR and Cargo would be great on the Death Star.

It looks beautiful but I don't recognise the music - why isn't this soundtrack?

I love the TL-50 and had fun with it last night but - and I am sorry to say this - it is OP. I'm an average infantry player but once I unlocked that I was top of the leader board with a K/D of at least 3 in those games (my overall K/D is only 0.94, though I do play the objective rather than chase stats).

The B-wings also seem to be ridiculously OP. Not easy to shoot down and I was suffering multiple OSKs from full health from them in FS especially.

It's a real shame that the B-wings, Y-wings and the new TIE variants aren't playable. I just wanna pilot a Y-wing... have done since I was 7 years old.

Good that you got rid of the helmetless troopers but I am feeling short changed that I get no credits back for all of those expensive unlocks. Fortunately I've played enough that I have cash in the bank despite unlocking everything but I would have been mightily annoyed had I not had enough credits to unlock the Hutt Contracts straight away...

I seemed to get a fair few hero pickups in phase one of Battle Station but there aren't enough cooldown and repair pickups - it seems there are far, far fewer than in any other map. This would help the Rebels as a quicker cooldown on the torpedo makes a big difference to the amount of damage you can do to the Star Destroyer sub-systems - maybe that's why there aren't so many around?

Whilst I'm not sure why the Empire would park it's fleet in the rings of a plant I get why it makes sense from a gameplay point of view so that there are asteroids to dodge but I could live without the space junk - I just don't see why it is there.

All in all, a mere 5 of out 10 from me for the DLC but 9 out of 10 for the Battle Station game mode.
  • Have comments around the Death Star patch update? Make sure to post them below.

Full patch notes can be viewed here.

The pick ups available for the space battle seem to disappear and not return after one use. For both teams except the hero token.
  • Thought it would be cool, after playing a couple hours it's VERY meh.
  • BattleRoyale
    71 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    For Trench Run :

Checkpoints only appear to the "chosen" and it's a problem for the others rebels, because they don't know where to go. So, i think it will be better for everyone if checkpoint were "visible" to everybody : in red for the chosen, in blue for imperials, and in yellow for the others rebels.

I also find that checkpoints appears just a little bit too late when we are chosen to take them. Is it possible to make them appear just a little bit faster ?

For Battle Station Phase 1 &3 and Fighter Squadron :

Is it possible to make those little logo for Heroes appear on the screen, as in Infantry mode ? Han for Millenium, Vader for Tie advanced X1, etc...

For Battle Station Phase 2 :

Same reflexion than for Checkpoint : when you activate the droid, it's just a litlle bit too long to control him. Is it possible to make that delay shorter ?

For Death Star DLC :

Please, add more Infantry modes :smile: Such as :

- Extraction mode (or similar) but with R2-D2 instead of the cart. Playing the droid is really fun, but finally, we don't play him a lot, and it's a really shame...

- Sabotage will be perfect for the Death Star maps ! Even if it's not happened in movies, it will be really fun

- Heroes VS Villain, obsiously...

Thanx for reading :-)

I'm French, sorry for my mistakes ;)
  • LoyalTrooper
    325 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The new game mode is fun and all. And there has been a few tweaks to Fighter Squadron and...
    new customization options :smiley:

However the dlc can be better with more modes. Cargo and droid run seem fun in the death star to me. Unfortunately bigger modes won't fitt in. Hoped for supremacy inside the death star... since the death star is big and all... When the rebels win the death star blows up obviously, when the empire wins nothing happens...

Wouldn't it be cool if that iconic green laser demolished an planet or something ?

And why no new star ships ? Want to fly in a Tie Bomber so bad...

Edit for grammar correction
  • Having spent a little more time in DS and vanilla FS, the B/Y wings and TIE defender/bomber are super annoying. OHK with no warning...in the spawn points. They add very little positive to the gameplay. Of course, I'll be sure to pick them up every chance I get to pad my stats with no actual effort taken :p
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Add Cargo, Droid run and make the Blast mode up to 200 just for the Death star. There is far too little infantry combat.

You do realize on the X-Box One, all's you need to do is push X when on the Deathstar DLC icon picture, to bring up the DLC's three option modes: Blast, Fighter Squadron and Battle Station, right?

Also at the end of a Blast round, after it saves, you can back out and then hit X again on the Deathstar icon and again select Blast. Rinse and repeat over and over.

You can play Blast for hours dude. Infantry combat tell your hearts content, just saying.
  • Also, on PC, the game freezes for a lot of people in the after battle screen, when switching maps.
  • Have comments around the Death Star patch update? Make sure to post them below.

Full patch notes

The pick ups available for the space battle seem to disappear and not return after one use. For both teams except the hero token.

Yes, I noticed this too. Couldn't work out if it was intentional or not but feels like a bug. Why would the Devs want to prevent us from getting a weapon cool-down or healing a damaged fighter?
  • Misterjota wrote: »
    I would love to see as many people have said, more infantry modes on the Deat Star, such as Cargo, Droid Run and Heroes Vs Villians. This would make the playlist feel a lot better because of the inclusion of more variety with those modes.

Also, if it could be possible, add Extraction, that would work really work in this maps, thanks to all the doors and corridors.

This.
  • The Death Star DLC had the potential of saving this game and increasing sales. It has failed miserably to do either. Nothing that comes out from now on can save SWBF.

The DLC is all lettuce and no meat. As a season pass holder I want my money back. When it goes on sale to everyone I would recommend you pass on it.
  • Simple, LACK OF INFANTRY is killing me on PC. Plus, I had so many crashed last night on PC I could not get into the groove last night. Sigh.
  • meshugene89
    3532 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Kinda funny how there are more pages in the negative thread than the positive one, eh? Anyway, here's my constructive criticsim:
    • First, and most definitely foremost, is the soft lock overheat. If someone could be so kind as to point to even one instance when someone asked for this, I'd be very grateful, because I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want this. Holding the soft lock on your opponent in a game of Fighter Squadron did not create any kind of unfair imbalance for the player doing it. It was the only way to play the mode, and yet suddenly people are quick to call someone (like me) who did that a "lock-on spammer". Well how else did you play? I only held the lock-on once I got an opponent in my sights. When I was scanning the area for someone to shoot, I didn't hold it down then. So how does locking-on to an enemy fighter when trying to take them out make me a spammer? It's mind boggling. As someone who played Fighter Squadron a lot before this update and who could consistently get into the 30+ kill region (sometimes even 40+), I can tell you that the need to consistently to hold the soft lock on an opponent was a necessity if you had any hope of performing well in this mode. When you've got fighters coming at you from all directions, it was a skill in and of itself to be able to track even one opponent around the map using the lock-on. Many times I found myself on someone's tail, holding down the lock-on to line up my shot, only to have them flip around and disappear from view. Please remove this unnecessary feature ASAP because, honestly, nobody would care if it was gone.
    • This isn't the only problem with fighter gameplay. I've had many instances of "dusting", where sparks are flying off enemy ships but they're not taking any damage. This is especially prevelant when the ship is banking, meaning that the only way to take them out is if they fly relatively straight. Honestly, it feels like it did when the game first came out and people complained back then but it got fixed and Fighter Squadron became great. This issue, coupled with the soft lock, has resulted in several instance of lock-on overheat before even causing 1 point of damage on an enemy fighter. Please look into this.
    • Fighters also seem to be a lot weaker such that they can be taken down in 3 to 4 shots.
    • Now, Battle Station is a a great concept, but it has many problems. In Phase 1, the Rebel fighters spawn too far away from the objective. It takes a very long time to reach the starship and you often end up getting cut down quickly because you're generally flying a straight line to the Star Destroyer making you an easy target for the enemy fighters.
    • Phase 2 has problems with people who play as R2-D2 not playing the objective. Whether this is because they're just having fun with this new character or just deliberately being selfish, I cannot say, but there should be a means of ensuring they play the objective. Perhaps a time limit like the AT-ATs which is also coupled with a distance goal; the player controlling R2-D2 must reach a certain distance from the extraction point in a certain time or they will be booted from controlling R2. This way, non-objective players will be punished and objective players will have more of a chance to help their team.
    • The primary problem with Phase 3 is that everyone knows who is performing the Trench Run, which means that the runners often get overwhelmed by enemies before entering the trench. Also, the trench runners, I feel, have a hard time recognising that they've been chosen. I know I've had that problem because I was too busy focusing on taking out an enemy fighter to notice that my name had poped up in very small writing on the right hand side of the screen. A possible fix for this could be to only have a limited number of people know who the trench runners are. The runners would be informed, not by a side-screen prompt, but by prompt window in the middle of the screen thereby ensuring their attention. At the same time, 6 fighters on the Imperial fighters will be similarly informed that they are "chasers" and will then see who the runners are. The Rebel trench runners would receive support in the form of 3 other Rebel fighters selected as "wingmen" and 1 AI Y-Wing each. Since there are few "chasers", trench runners would only be required to complete a short segment of trench run. This would be to ensure that a trench run is not done on the first run everytime, which could be the case, and gives the other team a greater chance of stopping them.
    • Battle Station is too long and could've probably worked better in 3 parts instead of one long mode. Taking down the Star Destroyer could've been a separate mode and based on taking out the Star Destroyers in Ep VI. The objective would be the same, but the setting would be above Endor and the 2nd Death Star. In fact, the objective could've been to take down Vader's Super Star Destroyer, Executor, just like in the movie. The interior of the Death Star would be for modes like Cargo, Droid Run, Sabotage, Heroes vs Villains, and the R2-D2 segment of Battle Station could've been a unique form of Extraction. Then Battle Station could just have been a mode that involves blowing up the Death Star and nothing else. The fact that the Rebels could easily lose this mode, in its current form, every single time makes it seem kind of unfair and unbalanced.
    • The frequency of power-ups during Battle Station needs to be improved as does the ability to see where they are. It seems that after getting power-ups for the new AI fighters, they don't reappear. Maybe they're just too hard to find, but seeing the location of any power-ups in the map doesn't seem to be happening in the same way it does in Fighter Squadron. Also, the fact that they are the same translucent light blue symbols from FS makes them harder to see in space. Perhaps a colour change for the Death Star maps would be a good idea.
    • Bossk's micro grenades don't seem to be very effective unless they hit people. Even on Skirmish when I first tried him, the grenades would explode at the enemies feet but cause little to no damage.
    • Skirmish mode still has problem with "ghost" hero pick-ups. The symbol shows up a certain distance away, but when you get there it isn't there.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Also at the end of a Blast round, after it saves, you can back out and then hit X again on the Deathstar icon and again select Blast. Rinse and repeat over and over.

You can play Blast for hours dude. Infantry combat tell your hearts content, just saying.

You'll be spending more time staring at loading screens than actually playing the game.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Nerf AI(Y,B TIE B and TIE D) Wingmen damage by 15%-40%
    Add a killed by (Insert Player names AI Wingmen) to the killcam. Since we dont have Traits or Star Cards in a Starfighter, there is plenty of room on the killcam.
    Add more AI wingmen tokens to the FS and Battle Station modes. Theyre on a 60 sec timer upon pickup anyway.
    Fix AI Wingmen so they stay closer to you. They like to wander off slightly chasing players. They should stay in formation exactly like we see on the menu screen at all times.

Add more Repair tokens to BattleStation and Fighter Squadron modes. Do not add more Refresh tokens.

Fix Hero Wingman spawnpoints.
    Decrease the size of the red icon marking Red5, Wedge and Biggs players by 40%, in Trenchrun.

Remove Phase 2 from Battle Station mode and make it a mode like Extraction or Trenchrun with multiple checkpoints.
    Add any 1 small or medium mode that is most requested except HvV. There are rumors that they may get a Hero Blast mode.
    Do not remove Fighter Squadron from the DS playlist. This DLC was intended for flying players and removing it would relegate Battle Station mode to Bespin FS map status. Hard to play because its buried in a virtually infantry only playlist,

I will add more later but barring certain glaring issues like Phase 2 being hidden in Battle Station mode, this is the best DLC for pilots( we may not get more flying focused DLC in Rogue One so)... Thank you for that Dice.

• EV02AAA wrote: »
    I love the TL-50 and had fun with it last night but - and I am sorry to say this - it is OP. I'm an average infantry player but once I unlocked that I was top of the leader board with a K/D of at least 3 in those games (my overall K/D is only 0.94, though I do play the objective rather than chase stats).

This was my feeling too yesterday when I unlocked it. But later during the evening, as more skilled players came online and I went back to playing Extraction I was also back to my original K/D. Try it some more and you'll see that it is not OP at all.

• Joonlar wrote: »
    Also at the end of a Blast round, after it saves, you can back out and then hit X again on the Deathstar icon and again select Blast. Rinse and repeat over and over.

You'll be spending more time staring at loading screens than actually playing the game.

:D Lol, true but with the Play List what other option is there?
  • Insert an extraction mode and I will flip from gumpy to happy.. (extraction is the mode I play the most by far)
  • great dlc - it shows you've been listening to players who complained about non-objective based team play, players who wanted to "attack a star destroyer", players who wanted a Conquest mode.