criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

I've found with double XP weekend..

The best game mode to play is by far Battlestation. That's if you get all 3 phases though, just got a little over 20,000 credits and I went 32-18. Just thought I'd share

Replies

• meshugene89
    3751 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    ShowOff wrote: »
    The best game mode to play is by far Battlestation. That's if you get all 3 phases though, just got a little over 20,000 credits and I went 32-18. Just thought I'd share

Yeah, I figured this would be the biggest XP earner, especially if you can get 10,000+ points per game. It's kind of annoying in a way too, for me, because I just got the "10 wins" trophy last night and told myself I wouldn't touch Battle Station again until they released a patch to fix its issues, but now I might just have to play it if it rewards so much.
    Also, I presume you meant that you got 20,000 XP, not credits, because you would have had to get a 200,000 score to get 20,000 credits.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • bfloo
    16160 posts Member
    I get about the same per round of FS.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Exactly - it's a harvest festival in FS this weekend!

"Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • meshugene89
    3751 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    bfloo wrote: »

The chances of getting 10,000 points per round of FS if you're a good pilot are very good, I agree. But I've seen people on Battle Station get scores of 15-20,000 which would give them between 30-40,000 points this weekend, so Batle Station probably is the best mode if you have a good match.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • bfloo
    16160 posts Member

The chances of getting 10,000 points per round of FS if you're a good pilot are very good, I agree. But I've seen people on Battle Station get scores of 15-20,000 which would give them between 30-40,000 points this weekend, so Batle Station probably is the best mode if you have a good match.

My battle station games barely go past level 1 :(

h846398gb27k.png

Bro, I cannot wait til I get out of work!!!!

Maybe because you have alot of infantry

players on your team that are
    1- Too afraid of sacrificing that kd
    2- Dont like flying so they dont bother trying,they probably hide near spawn
    3- Noone is shooting the objectives during the Ywing phase.

I just played my first MP match in 2 months tonight. I played solo, as the Rebels and my first game we smoked the Empire in all three stages.
  • I've found that a new dlc release and 2x XP weekend results in plenty of rubber banding servers ;-)
  • It starts today?
  • bfloo
    16160 posts Member
    Dotty wrote: »

Maybe because you have alot of infantry

players on your team that are
    1- Too afraid of sacrificing that kd
    2- Dont like flying so they dont bother trying,they probably hide near spawn
    3- Noone is shooting the objectives during the Ywing phase.

I just played my first MP match in 2 months tonight. I played solo, as the Rebels and my first game we smoked the Empire in all three stages.

I did notice last night 75% of the players dropped out after FS. Rebels had 3 pilots that got nothing accomplished.

I was surprised at the drop off, if it was after blast it would have made sense.

h846398gb27k.png

Bear in mind though the time it takes to get through a full round of Battlestation. By comparison, you could probably play 2-3 rounds of either FS or HvV, both of which would likely net a greater total against time.
  • AL_GR33N_ wrote: »

Bear in mind though the time it takes to get through a full round of Battlestation. By comparison, you could probably play 2-3 rounds of either FS or HvV, both of which would likely net a greater total against time.

That's a really good point.
  • But it's not as fun as blowing up death star or wiping out rebel ships.