criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Just Want To Point Something Out To The Rebels (Battle Station)

Prev1
A fully stocked Star Destroyer has about 47,000 people, including pilots, crew, and troopers. So every time you clear the first phase of Battle Station, you murder 47,000 people. What's worse, the Death Star had 1,205,200 people aboard, all of which perished in the Rebel terrorist attack. So just remember, whenever you Rebel scum win Battle Station, you also murder 1.25 million people. Who's really the bad guys in this situation?
latest?cb=20140730070446
"I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn

Replies

• In two weeks, I shall employ my slightly above average piloting skills to keep the Rebel scum from ever passing phase 1 of Battlestation. THINK OF THE LIVES BEING SAVED!

Oh sure, the Deathstar can blow up planets, but the Emperor would never target innocent planets, am I right? He's so old and kind.
  • In two weeks, I shall employ my slightly above average piloting skills to keep the Rebel scum from ever passing phase 1 of Battlestation. THINK OF THE LIVES BEING SAVED!

Oh sure, the Deathstar can blow up planets, but the Emperor would never target innocent planets, am I right? He's so old and kind.

The only planets he would blow up are the ones full of Rebel scum. He is such a wonderful emperor.
    "I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
  • You stole our homie R2
  • Well, the Empire is evil...
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Krimson wrote: »
    You stole our homie R2

He stole from us first.
  • friends-on-that-death-star-l1.gif

In Remembrance
    You stole our homie R2

He stole from us first.

You stole peoples life's first
    Krimson wrote: »
    You stole our homie R2

He stole from us first.

It was all in the name of peace and security.
  • #JusticeforthheEmpire
    You stole our homie R2

He stole from us first.

Same with us :)
  • SorenTheSage
    576 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    You stole our homie R2

He stole from us first.

Delusional rebel scum.... :neutral:
  • #stormtrooperlivesmatter
    You stole our homie R2

He stole from us first.

Delusional rebel scum.... :neutral:

Bucket heads....
  • The Empire is a terroist organization! #AlienLivesMatter
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • starwars-485x327.jpg
    alternate-star-wars-465x271.jpg
  • starwars-485x327.jpg

Nevermind that the Empire destroyed a whole planet of innocent people.
  • starwars-485x327.jpg

Different POV, in sure a group who promotes piece wouldn't kill adorable furry little creatures and enslave their brothers
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Only because a certain rebel leader refused to give the locations of her fellow terrorists.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Only because a certain rebel leader refused to give the locations of her fellow terrorists.

The Empire murdered most of the Jedi. The Empire was racist and enslaved innocent beings.
    Darkaid wrote: »
    starwars-485x327.jpg

The Empire murdered most of the Jedi. The Empire was racist and enslaved innocent beings.

And cold blooded killers
    starwars-485x327.jpg

tumblr_m6wl0kHuTz1r7nc50.gif
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

The Jedi are guardians of peace
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/22/9-reasons-the-jedi-are-actually-the-bad-guys-in-star-wars/ ;)
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/22/9-reasons-the-jedi-are-actually-the-bad-guys-in-star-wars/ ;)

What has the Empire ever done right, anyways?
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Adding an exhaust port in their Death Star.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Technological innovation.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Can you really blame Obi-Wan for calling jar jar a pathetic life form
  • Why is the guy with the SW Universe's Chuck Norris condemning the destruction of something that dirtied said Chuck Norris' beard?
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Prove it.
    starwars-485x327.jpg

Can you really blame Obi-Wan for calling jar jar a pathetic life form

yoppkrghuwhd9wuoeigc.jpg
  • Kermitjames
    209 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm not in on this conversation. I'm a sand person, eating a fried womp rat, with a side of Moisture evaporator shrooms, and glass of bantha milk.
  • Lol...

Let me help from a Nuetral stand point

The Galactic Empire

Pros:
    Origanized society
    Wealth (to certain star systems)
    Introduction of new technologies
    Employed millions of people

Cons:
    Rules by a Dark lord of the Sith who
    -Manipulated the previous diplomatic senate and really the galaxy into war.
    A war that killed millions and ended with the death of countless Jedi who, prior to this war created by Palpatine were quiet guardians of Peace and Justice.
    Dictatorship with no empathy for anyone other than himself.
    Racist government forcing slaves to work in terrible conditions
    Outer Rim planets suffer due to the corrupt Imperial Governers and over mining of its natural resources.
    -Ruthlessly builds a Massively space station of death with the purpose of inflicting fear to the galaxy.
    Destroys a planet of billions of innocent people because the government of the planet rebelled. (Could've arrested and replaced with Imp governors instead) clearly just an oppurtunity to show fear.
    Poor treatment of employees/military officials. How many does Vader kill?

The Rebel Alliance to restore the Republic

Pros
    Guided by the light side of the force with the help of 3 remaining Jedi knights

Built on hope, peace, justice and love.
    Treats it's people kindly and equally.
    Offers humanitarian service to those negatively affected by the imperial regime.
    Restoring the Republic that treated the galaxy we'll and equally, along with respecting those who desired to remain nuetral.

Cons
    Having to stoop down to the horrors of war in order to restore peace to the galaxy.
    However little or no civilian casualties vs the empires billions.

Conclusions:

The Galactic Empire:
    The Empire is 100% (Due to the Evil Dark lords desire for power and his quest for it [i.e. Clone wars]) built on a lie and has no love for the Galaxy only itself)

The Rebel alliance to restore the Republic
    Guided by the light side of the force and empathetically serves the individuals of the galaxy with love and equality.
    May the force be with you.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    Lol...

The Galactic Empire

Pros:
    Origanized society

Cons:
    A war that killed millions and ended with the death of countless Jedi who, prior to this war created by Palpatine were quiet guardians of Peace and Justice.
    Outer Rim planets suffer due to the corrupt Imperial Governers and over mining of its natural resources.
    -Ruthlessly builds a Massively space station of death with the purpose of inflicting fear to the galaxy.
    Destroys a planet of billions of innocent people because the government of the planet rebelled. (Could've arrested and replaced with Imp governors instead) clearly just an oppurtunity to show fear.

Pros

Offers humanitarian service to those negatively affected by the imperial regime.
    Restoring the Republic that treated the galaxy we'll and equally, along with respecting those who desired to remain nuetral.

Cons
    Having to stoop down to the horrors of war in order to restore peace to the galaxy.

Conclusions:

The Galactic Empire:
    The Empire is 100% (Due to the Evil Dark lords desire for power and his quest for it [i.e. Clone wars]) built on a lie and has no love for the Galaxy only itself)

Guided by the light side of the force and empathetically serves the individuals of the galaxy with love and equality.

Boom, thanks very much
    Jaywal wrote: »
    Lol...

The Galactic Empire

Pros:
    Origanized society

Cons:

Pros

Cons

Conclusions:

The Galactic Empire:

Boom, thanks very much

I gotchu ;-)

#Irebel
    Well, the Empire is evil...

From a certain point of view...

Remember that the Empire is an established government body and the Rebel Alliance effectively a terrorist organisation. Now who's evil?
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • Lol, love this!

Perspective is everything...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I hope Rogue One goes further into depth the grey line of the Star Wars universe.

Do you associate with terrorists and extremists who fight for a good cause, or the corrupt government who had kept the galaxy in check for 20 years?

The Clone Wars never really ended with Order 66 if you think about it. It's just the Sith decided to switch sides. The Separatists and the Rebellion fought for similar reasons.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Their sad devotion to that ancient religion...
  • Yo mama so fat...
  • Yo mama so fat...

Yesterday in this galaxy.. lol
  • I'm glad to see you Imperial Troops are so loyal to your corrupt Emperor and government. Knowing that you are hopelessly brainwashed makes my decision to annihilate you in my X-Wing that much easier ;).

#Imperiallivesareforfeit
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • GoodBytes
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I hope Rogue One goes further into depth the grey line of the Star Wars universe.

I do too!

Unfortunately that grey line is too political for the majority of Star Wars 'fans' so it probably won't happen. I'm betting it'll be another shallow cesspool of commercialised nostalgia, just like The Force Awakens.

Has anyone considered that the destruction of the Death Star was actually a good thing for the Empire? I mean they were massively in debt due to its construction... and once it was blown up they surely got a nice big insurance payout... which they probably used to build the bigger, badder, Death Star II.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • A fully stocked Star Destroyer has about 47,000 people, including pilots, crew, and troopers. So every time you clear the first phase of Battle Station, you murder 47,000 people. What's worse, the Death Star had 1,205,200 people aboard, all of which perished in the Rebel terrorist attack. So just remember, whenever you Rebel scum win Battle Station, you also murder 1.25 million people. Who's really the bad guys in this situation?
    latest?cb=20140730070446

I hope these kills are represented on my K/D
  • SorenTheSage
    576 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Zach wrote: »
    A fully stocked Star Destroyer has about 47,000 people, including pilots, crew, and troopers. So every time you clear the first phase of Battle Station, you murder 47,000 people. What's worse, the Death Star had 1,205,200 people aboard, all of which perished in the Rebel terrorist attack. So just remember, whenever you Rebel scum win Battle Station, you also murder 1.25 million people. Who's really the bad guys in this situation?
    latest?cb=20140730070446

I hope these kills are represented on my K/D

I like the way you think.
  • A fully stocked Star Destroyer has about 47,000 people, including pilots, crew, and troopers. So every time you clear the first phase of Battle Station, you murder 47,000 people. What's worse, the Death Star had 1,205,200 people aboard, all of which perished in the Rebel terrorist attack. So just remember, whenever you Rebel scum win Battle Station, you also murder 1.25 million people. Who's really the bad guys in this situation?
    latest?cb=20140730070446

Freedom Fighters, Not Terrorists
    latest?cb=20140730070446

latest?cb=20140730070446

GoodBytes wrote: »
    Well, the Empire is evil...

From a certain point of view...

Remember that the Empire is an established government body and the Rebel Alliance effectively a terrorist organisation. Now who's evil?

• starwars-485x327.jpg

The problem with that is that the Empire had absolutely no reason to burn Luke's house to the ground and incinerate his relatives. They were looking for a droid. If Owen and Beru were known fugitives that would be one thing...
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • You are going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view...
  • I refer to my first post on this thread. :-)