criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Max Stars Club!

Replies

• Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Back in the club! 339/339
    Took a few tries with the VIP level, but pushed through and got it.
  • Back to up to max stars with 339/339 as well. The VIP ones took the longest to do. I finally got a lucky draw on the Master level one and only had 2 enemy units show up with VIP during the entire match.
  • Well, I am back in the club at last! I was sure there was way I'd be able to pass Master VIP or the Master version of Dengar's Dark Deal, but finally hit the right combo of cards. The key for me was surviving 8 or 9 turns and saving a base turret for all of the cards I played, then getting the shields card near the end to give me the points I needed. Phew! 2196ds.jpg
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    Man those VIP missions were brutal. They each took me several attempts but I finally got it!
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Back in, too, although the VIP missions were won mostly by dumb luck.
  • Good to be back!

ZOZFtYc.png
  • Nerf the VIP-units.
    Back again in the Max Star Club.
    Abyssus abyssum invocat.
  • I'm one down :( haven't beat the May the 4th epic final challenge yet :tired_face:
  • Took a break from playing, but finally I am back in!!
  • Gupus
    4 posts Member
    I'm in the club now again !
  • finally, after nearly 2 months!! :lol:
    faceless.jpg

complete.JPG
  • Congrats! I know what it's been like tackling that beast.
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1
  • Nice! :)
    Base Command Designer
    Battlefront Weapon Designer
    Battlefront II Core Gameplay Designer
  • Maxed out again. I LOVED the last siege. Wish I could use my own deck though...

nWVK2na.png

Indeed, I wish I could use my own deck as well.
  • I thought I would never beat some of the newest stages at times, but perseverance with my killer deck has finally paid off. Campaign completion: 113/113 and 339 out of 339 campaign stars. I have no idea how to take or post a screenshot so you'll have to take my word for it.
  • P.S. If anyone would like to play Battlefront with me feel free to shoot me a friend request (PS4: reed212thematrix). I can never make/find friends to play with; And with work, and with a 5 month old baby in the house sometimes it's hard to get in the game.
    I play mainly Mon/Tues mornings, Wednesdays Thursdays Saturday nights. My K/D ratio is only 0.94 but that's mainly because of countless deaths in Starfighter when starting out back in December, and also from having to get used to the infantry control style (last fps I played this much was Goldeneye 64) and my son plays at times and dies a lot.
    But anyway I feel that most of the time I'm a good asset. Working on my K/D ratio - like I said right now it's only 0.94, but maybe that's not too bad considering that three weeks ago it was 0.87, which took having an extra 800 kills than deaths to raise it up.
    But I won't ramble any longer: reed212thematrix
    "Is it a dream? Or is it real?"
  • I finally did it. Barely won that last star with three shields gone, last two infantry failed to eliminate Dengar which dropped the multiplier to 1, and Dengar taking Base health with only one hit point left. lol
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1
  • MacHuffy
    114 posts Member
    Finally got there...Full stars....I now feel like I did when I power watched Game of thrones
  • I just 3-starred May 4th Epic siege on first attempt.... COULD NOT SAVE PROGRESS!!!

Other than that, I have only Bespin on Master difficulty to grind through. Shouldn't take too long.
  • BoWinston
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Finally got Max stars today, thank the maker!

Took me all week to get the third star for May the Fourth Be With You (Epic), damn that was hard. The lack of grenades in the prebuilt deck drove me crazy.
  • yeah, that Epic May the 4th is truly epic! :lol: congrats!! :smiley:
  • 339 stars for me. The Bespin sieges were different but still fun.
  • 339/339 super easy
  • 339/339 super easy

In my opinion 335 out of 339 super easy, 3 are a little bit harder and 1 was ultra difficult (the third star on VIP Enemies with the pre-built decks)
  • MrMxyzptlk
    442 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I rectify: it ain't ultra-difficult but it is too much luck based. If you are getting the exact right cards you can do 3 stars, I just needed about 50-100 games to get them :)
  • jedi2k7
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    My_Score.png

My score
    Post edited by jedi2k7 on
  • MrMxyzptlk wrote: »
    339/339 super easy

In my opinion 335 out of 339 super easy, 3 are a little bit harder and 1 was ultra difficult (the third star on VIP Enemies with the pre-built decks)

The pre-built decks were usually the harder ones for me because there tended to be cards I would never ever put in a deck. Plus, if you are stuck on a regular siege, you can always build a deck just to fight that siege. It took 30-50 times with that VIP Targets/Pre-built siege, but that was before they revised the VIP perk. Since then I can usually get 3 stars about half the time.

There are a couple other sieges where if you don't get a ion burst at the right time, you are screwed.
  • Plexi42
    13 posts Member
    Just wanted to join the 339 club. I got it last night...my wife was thoroughly unimpressed. did it all the way through without having the damn tow cable because everyone grabs the T-47 powerups BEFORE I CAN GET TO IT AAAAAARHHHGSDLSTYSDFMARJKHS
    "In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and been widely regarded as a bad move."
  • I finally reached max stars on base command!!!
  • Plexi42 wrote: »
    Just wanted to join the 339 club. I got it last night...my wife was thoroughly unimpressed. did it all the way through without having the **** tow cable because everyone grabs the T-47 powerups BEFORE I CAN GET TO IT AAAAAARHHHGSDLSTYSDFMARJKHS

Glad to hear you did it w/out the tow cable, cause I don't have it either. There is still Hope!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Finally reached 339 stars with both of my accounts! Milleneum_Zeke and ZekeStarkiller
  • Finished. I played a good bit when the app first came out, but only really decided to tackle it when I got back into playing Battlefront on PS4 proper a couple of weeks ago. All 339 stars, and I did it despite never unlocking Luke, Han, or the Snowspeeder AT-AT takedown cards. Once I settled on a good deck, I'd guess I 3 starred all but the VIP Target levels on the first try.

YHEm5Ng.jpg
    "What did the Caspian Sea?" - Saki
  • Back in the club. 339 stars. That little droid did it!
  • any tips on completing a dark bounty? i'm only using unit cards + my deck is full of vehicle and infantry buff cards (i had to throw in leia though to deal with boba) and i can't manage to get all 3 stars.
  • Plexi42 wrote: »
    Just wanted to join the 339 club. I got it last night...my wife was thoroughly unimpressed. did it all the way through without having the **** tow cable because everyone grabs the T-47 powerups BEFORE I CAN GET TO IT AAAAAARHHHGSDLSTYSDFMARJKHS

Glad to hear you did it w/out the tow cable, cause I don't have it either. There is still Hope!

Me either and I'm not sure if downing the AT-AT in skirmish counts. I got so close the other day, first time I've ever got the speeder towards the end of WA and then boom... flew right into a nearby AT-ST! :s

• Just got it last night in addition to the last few remaining stars for Missions. Finally I'm all caught up with the game, and now I can move onto another grind til Death Star. I REALLY wish we got some other special reward for doing Base Command though, just credits is really lame.
  • Ors0m wrote: »
    any tips on completing a dark bounty? i'm only using unit cards + my deck is full of vehicle and infantry buff cards (i had to throw in leia though to deal with boba) and i can't manage to get all 3 stars.

Make sure you are killing Boba twice. Don't hit with Leia to remove his respawn perk. You should also keep the shield re-charge stocked to end on full shields. That is one of the tougher missions. It sounds like you're already maximizing promoted units.
  • Finally finished the Epic after about 10 tries and I am back in the all-stars club! Woot!
  • Add me to the club as of a month ago. Didn't realize there was a thread for this. While I initially didn't care much for the Companion App, I soon realized that it was quite the credits grab. I used the funds from completing levels with 3 stars to unlock everything I hadn't yet unlocked by just playing (I'm looking at you, Human Soldier faces 1-12). Can't wait for the new Death Star DLC to add more campaigns and more star cards!
  • I'm back in! The Death Star stuff was fun.
  • Maxed out again. I liked this prebuilt deck way more than the previous ones. It seemed to fit the new sieges fairly well. Also they weren't too difficult or broken like the VIPs when they first launched.
    yaP7r28.png
  • Man, never thought I'd beat the last Death Star (Master) Sextet. Had to keep adapting my deck until I got the right combination. Bossk is a tough cookie!

o59i01.jpg
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Wow you guys are fast! Just finished mine:

auRkw6y.png
  • That pic says 383/384. Did you miss one?
  • Maxed out again, I enjoy beating the missions, but end up wishing I hadn't rampaged through them, Back to playing the daily missions.
  • Player_16 wrote: »
    That pic says 383/384. Did you miss one?

I must of done when I took that screenshot. Just checked it now and I am at 384/384. Odd.
  • Back to the Max club again! :)

One thing I am not happy... in 3 months from today, it will be our last new sieges... :(
  • 384/384. There were a few rough patches, but I finally made it back in.
  • 384/384 for me too. Felt good taking down all those Villains in the last Siege.