criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hutt Contracts and Challenges not working on Companion

For the last few days the app shows a technical error with Hutt Contracts and the challenges screen continues to load. I play on PS4 and just noticed these issues a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• We have the exact problem, in all our devices, iPhone and iPad. Also when we go to friends to see their Hutt contracts, the Technical Error page comes up saying, something technical went wrong, please try again. It has a been like this for a few days. Please help. Thank you.
  • Same here.
  • True. Same for me.
  • Yep
    Burst for me too
    Hutt Contracts and Challenges not working
    Please sort Dice/Ea
  • Same here. Quite annoying, as I usually conduct all my purchases and keep track of all my statistics exclusively on the app (it's so comfortable and updates in real-time).

Hope to see a fix very soon!
  • Same here and it is very annoying especially whilst there's still no fix.when I log in on the app,at the top of the screen where the daily challenge should be, is a circle going round as if it's loading and also when I go to Hutt contracts it says technical error go back or try again.My account is linked to my same account on my ps4 and I've tried uninstalling the app and installing it again but still no joy.I use a Samsung galaxy s6 which it works fine with normally?Please get this fixed guys as it looks like it's happening to lots of us battlefront fans now!
  • ^^ I think everyone will be affected mate - just keep an eye on your app, I'm sure the developers are aware of the issue
  • Weather they know or not history dictates nothing will be fixed until next dlc
  • DarthSven wrote: »
    ^^ I think everyone will be affected mate - just keep an eye on your app, I'm sure the developers are aware of the issue

True!
  • I'm having the same 2 errors (Hutt Contracts and Challenges), which started after the Death Star DLC was released.

Additionally, I've noted that the details on the Career landing page (ie: amount of money I have available) isn't updating (live or with refresh), which I never had an issue with prior to the DS-DLC.

It would be greatly appreciated if we could get an official response or if something could be posted by EA/Dice, as this seems to be a fairly widespread issue.

Cheers
  • Hi guys, sorry for the late reply here.
    We are currently working on a fix for you all this and will give you more info when it is done!

Thanks for all the info
  • Ojjis wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry for the late reply here.
    We are currently working on a fix for you all this and will give you more info when it is done!

Thanks for all the info

Chop chop! Not helpful at all over double points weekend
  • Ojjis wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry for the late reply here.

Thanks for all the info

Thanks so much for the feedback bro,I know you're super busy so it's much appreciated.As you can imagine it's annoying for us gamers too especially as this bug is now so widespread.Thanks again
  • Fixed most of the issues. See the update post for more info :)
  • Thank you. You guys are great!
  • Thanks for the quick fix for the companion app EA/DICE.awesome.
  • This bug is still up unfortunately, the Challenges are now greyed out and in the App its loading endless. My Hutt Contracts are resetted to (and a Error on the Page/App), despite I have all my Cards already upgraded. Normaly I didnt buy Challenges over the App or the Page here, but I did now to find one specific and now its glitched. Seems like there is something out of Sync between the App and the in-Game Data.
    Im worried about the next DLC that I cant unlock the Guns/Cards etc.
    Would be very nice if you have any information on this @Ojjis
    Here is a GIF how it looks in-Game.
  • Hi, this is strange.
    Have checked both the app and the web and things are looking good from what I can see :/
    I wonder if more people are seeing this issue as well.
  • Thanks for the quick answer Ojjis. :) I guess its something wrong with the Web, I spend like 20k Credits to find the Challenge I needed. After this bug happend, I downloaded the App to see if its maybe working there, but no. I really hope you can find a solution here. :( @Ojjis
  • This is still a problem. Hopefully Dec. 6th will fix
  • Any news or information for a upcoming fix? :) Or will the Dec 6th Patch solve it? @Ojjis
  • Patch is live, still the same problem. I cant even unlock the new Hutt Contracts, it takes my Credits and says "Purchase failed".

aBL8jC6.jpg
    9oTzMWP.jpg
    i3kto8u.jpg
    KgftgBw.jpg
  • Ah, think there is something wrong with your profile there and I've spoken to the team that has a fix coming out for this. Hopefully this should be resolved during the day!
  • I also have the same symptoms as Eyeless.
    This is the Japanese version of Xbox One.
    Daily Challenge and Active Challenges is Death Star After patching.
    Hutt Contracts is Rogue One After patching.
    slXRbC6.png
    tKrOzyL.png
    ccitzXt.png
    7sQngxE.png
  • I have had the same problem since March of 2016, every time I talk with a special team from EA over the phone they say they're working on a fix. The last time I talked with them was in September, but I am about to try again, I'll post here if my issue gets resolved.
  • Whiteleyvon
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    All challenges are completely broken in the app and game.