criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Missing DLC Vehicles in Companion App

The companion app doesn't show the DLC vehicles like the Cloud Car, Red Five, and TIE Advanced X1. The DLC heroes are added, but not the DLC vehicles. Hopefully this can be added in the future as I would love to see the small details of the additional vehicles added to the game.

Replies

• I have raised this before. The Cloud Car was introduced back in June but has never appeared in the 'Vehicles' section.
  • They would need to add the ability to create custom unit decks similar to how you build your star card deck to keep it at 24 units. It's a whole new feature that isn't really worth it because I doubt the new vehicles would have drastically different stats.
  • They would need to add the ability to create custom unit decks similar to how you build your star card deck to keep it at 24 units. It's a whole new feature that isn't really worth it because I doubt the new vehicles would have drastically different stats.

Sorry but you have misunderstood me - I was just talking about the Vehicle description section of the Companion app, not the Base Command game. The new heroes are all listed there but the new vehicles are not.

I would not expect the new vehicles to be available in Base Command.
  • I still may be misunderstanding. When you open the app, do you go to Base Command->Game Info->Units or are you looking somewhere else? In the Career section it shows stats for DLC vehicles, but I don't think it shows anything else.
  • Hi,
    the kills stat for all vehicles can be found under "Detailed Stats".
    We unfortunately dont have these new ones in Base Command though.
  • Hi,
    It is not problem that the DLC Vehicles are not in the base command game, but it would be nice to see them in the vehicles section. I really like the Companion app, and I play daily the sieges and it is a little dissapointing not seeing there are cloud cars, TIE Advanced....
  • Ojjis wrote: »
    Hi,

Some are missing. Such as Red two, Victor one, Y-Wing.

Also the AI kills such as B-Wing etc are not registering, mine all say 0 but I have kills with them.
  • I guess I should've been a little more clear with my topic. I'm not commenting on the DLC vehicles not being in base command, I'm saying that the DLC vehicles should be included on the list of vehicles in the game already on the collection section of the companion app. Would be nice to read about them like the extra heroes added already.
    Ojjis wrote: »
    Hi,

• Exactly

• Let's be clear about this. You access the list of vehicles we are talking about here by doing the following:

Select CAREER

Select STAR CARDS

Select COLLECTION

Then scroll down through all of your cards and past the Power Ups to the Vehicles section - it has not been updated with any of the new vehicles post-launch (but the Power Ups and Heroes sections have been updated).

Would be good to see the new vehicles in there sometime...
  • AH sorr, now I see what you mean.
    Those items in that list are the ones that appear in Base Command at the moment.
    Will investigate if we could add the rest of them as well, if there is info for us to show!
  • Thank you! That's exactly what I was referring to. Kind of hard for me to paraphrase it properly.
    MikeyFett wrote: »
    Let's be clear about this. You access the list of vehicles we are talking about here by doing the following:

Select CAREER

Select STAR CARDS

Select COLLECTION

Then scroll down through all of your cards and past the Power Ups to the Vehicles section - it has not been updated with any of the new vehicles post-launch (but the Power Ups and Heroes sections have been updated).

Would be good to see the new vehicles in there sometime...