criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Fix for dark Vader

Prev1
Saberviper113
121 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hello I just got battlefront and like it. But am I the only one who thinks Vader and Luke Luke like fools with out a gun or even a side arm!!!!?? I think Vader should have the ability to switch to his e11 which the game says is his sides main weapon. Luke can use Han Solos gun. I don't think anyone would walk out on a battlefield without a gun even if you have a lasersaber And I think there is a glitch with the choke it sometimes does it when I'm far away and it looks weird when they just float in mid air lol

Replies

  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Did you say "dark" vader?

    Oh wait, I get it. You've never seen Star Wars. Carry on.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Wow no thanks lol xD
  • "Dark Vader"
    "His E-11"
    "Lasersaber'"
    Do you even Star Wars bro?

    "I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
  • Please watch the films
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    mrw-i-see-an-obvious-troll_o_3798549.jpg
    _____
  • Whoops I meant darth for some reason I thought it said dark in the game lol I have played republic commando and seen parts of the films and yes I know Luke is Vaders kid.
  • Whoops I meant darth for some reason I thought it said dark in the game lol I have played republic commando and seen parts of the films and yes I know Luke is Vaders kid.

    You're getting there
  • Whoops I meant darth for some reason I thought it said dark in the game lol I have played republic commando and seen parts of the films and yes I know Luke is Vaders kid.

    12% loaded.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    "Dark Vader"
    "His E-11"
    "Lasersaber'"
    Do you even Star Wars bro?

    :joy: !!!!!!!!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • He can use a blaster. If people shoot at him, he "shoots" it right back
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    I'll be sure to pass these thoughts on to the team :)
    May the force be with you.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    I'll be sure to pass these thoughts on to the team :)

    Now who's the troll? :-)
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    Jaywal wrote: »
    I'll be sure to pass these thoughts on to the team :)

    Straight up savage
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • I can't be the only one who thinks Vader would only uses the saber on Luke. Think about it he brings a little sword to a war with spaceships and smart rockets.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    I'll be sure to pass these thoughts on to the team :)

    This is gold
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • DarthJ
    6815 posts Member
    I can't be the only one who thinks Vader would only uses the saber on Luke. Think about it he brings a little sword to a war with spaceships and smart rockets.

    Have you honestly not seen Star Wars?!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • In fact this whole post is gold



    Lasersaber must be @Gingie (D)
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • Well people told me the movies suck and the games are better. I haven't even seen the first 3 or last 4. I was going to get the onld battlefronts because someone told me those were fun but the graphics suck. Rouge one was going to be my first Star Wars movie but it looks a little stupid.
  • Well people told me the movies suck and the games are better. I haven't even seen the first 3 or last 4. I was going to get the onld battlefronts because someone told me those were fun but the graphics suck. Rouge one was going to be my first Star Wars movie but it looks a little ****.

    giphy.gif
    .....
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Well people told me the movies suck and the games are better. I haven't even seen the first 3 or last 4. I was going to get the onld battlefronts because someone told me those were fun but the graphics suck. Rouge one was going to be my first Star Wars movie but it looks a little ****.

    Watch the movies and then make some recommendations that make sense.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Anoh
    8381 posts Member
    Well people told me the movies suck and the games are better. I haven't even seen the first 3 or last 4. I was going to get the onld battlefronts because someone told me those were fun but the graphics suck. Rouge one was going to be my first Star Wars movie but it looks a little ****.

    We've never come across someone like you here before.

    Welcome, @Saberviper113, have you tried the Missions™?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Do you guys recommend I buy one? I was told by the people who liked it to watch the clones or number 3 but avoid the first one. I watched the trailers for 1,2,6,7,Rouge one and I think the second one looks the best
  • Do you guys recommend I buy one? I was told by the people who liked it to watch the clones or number 3 but avoid the first one. I watched the trailers for 1,2,6,7,Rouge one and I think the second one looks the best

    Watch 4, 5, and 6 and you should be good.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • SorenTheSage
    576 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Well people told me the movies suck and the games are better. I haven't even seen the first 3 or last 4. I was going to get the onld battlefronts because someone told me those were fun but the graphics suck. Rouge one was going to be my first Star Wars movie but it looks a little ****.

    Do you mind giving me the addresses of the people who told you they suck? For, uh, research purposes. Just don't be surprised if they happen to disappear within the next few days. Heheheh....
    "I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Do you guys recommend I buy one? I was told by the people who liked it to watch the clones or number 3 but avoid the first one. I watched the trailers for 1,2,6,7,Rouge one and I think the second one looks the best

    Watch the first Star Wars movie - A New Hope, then get back to us.

    Let me know if you can't find a copy and I'll send you one.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • I just realized this guy is a troll. Joined in February and got access to the Beta.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    I just realized this guy is a troll. Joined in February and got access to the Beta.

    Ugh. Thought I smelled a troll.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • I did join in February because of battlefield I wanted to play the beta before I bought the game that is the whole point of betas I just bought the game for PS4 last week.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    I'll be sure to pass these thoughts on to the team :)

    :D
    Palpatine may or may not be homosexual.
  • Rocket32
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello I just got battlefront and like it. But am I the only one who thinks Vader and Luke Luke like fools with out a gun or even a side arm!!!!?? I think Vader should have the ability to switch to his e11 which the game says is his sides main weapon. Luke can use Han Solos gun. I don't think anyone would walk out on a battlefield without a gun even if you have a lasersaber And I think there is a glitch with the choke it sometimes does it when I'm far away and it looks weird when they just float in mid air lol
    No......just no. Darth Vader dosen't use a blaster. Lol that would be hilarious now that I think about it seeing Vader standing on the battlefield shooting an E-11

  • Well people told me the movies suck and the games are better. I haven't even seen the first 3 or last 4. I was going to get the onld battlefronts because someone told me those were fun but the graphics suck. Rouge one was going to be my first Star Wars movie but it looks a little ****.

    This was some good fun trolling but you got a little too obvious there.
  • Whoops I meant darth for some reason I thought it said dark in the game lol I have played republic commando and seen parts of the films and yes I know Luke is Vaders kid.

    Oh, OH wait, is he really? Well that explains a lot.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Guys Vader can deflect shots and control what body part they hit even though it doesn't really make sense I'm rolling with it but I still think a handy e11 would be better
  • Guys Vader can deflect shots and control what body part they hit even though it doesn't really make sense I'm rolling with it but I still think a handy e11 would be better

    He's a sith lord, not a buckethead.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Well bucketheads seem to be smarter than lords
  • Well bucketheads seem to be smarter than lords

    Have you seen them shoot?
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Ive been killed by more bucket heads than Vader. I'm telling you an e11 would fix Vader I don't know why he is in this game with mele only. Unless he never uses a gun in the movies which would be dumb because he is apart of the imperial alliance every one has one
  • Good lord. He said 'rouge'
  • Ive been killed by more bucket heads than Vader. I'm telling you an e11 would fix Vader I don't know why he is in this game with mele only. Unless he never uses a gun in the movies which would be dumb because he is apart of the imperial alliance every one has one

    Are you sure you're playing the right game? I'm wondering how on earth you ended up playing a Star Wars game without liking or knowing anything about Star Wars.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • It looks gud
  • It looks gud

    The only thing you've been right about so far.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Am I being punked? Sure feels like it.
  • NightFury wrote: »
    Good lord. He said 'rouge'
    Ah a perfect day on the forum someone saying red in French
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • The community is asking.

    We want dark Vader.
  • bfloo
    16098 posts Member
    Dark Sidious needs a TL 50 too
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • dunk vador should have a jawa shotty
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

    Proceed with the countdown!

    giphy.gif
  • It's actually darth sidious not dark sorry I mixed you up but I am glad it seems to be a common mistake lol
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!