criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Anti-ST thread

I hate STs. You know- Stup*d Teqmmates. They always contribute to my deaths. On the Death Star- they crowd in hallways, I'm like, "guys! Get outta the-" Boom!. Also, they see me shooting in a corner, and they gonna hide behind! Like bro, why you gotta hide behind me, you're not in danger. Are you that desperate to steal a kill you gonna kill me! If you're an st and you play casual, then play in skirmish! Don't jeopardize main player's experiences by acting like a fool on the battlefront

Replies

• +187 Branvalls. That is my new unit of measurement for things that are in the game but shouldn't be.
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Thought you meant Sequel Trilogy and I flagged this for spam, sorry. :lol:
  • Man. Now I can't even say S and T together?
  • Gingie wrote: »
    Thought you meant Sequel Trilogy and I flagged this for spam, sorry. :lol:

Your fine
  • Well I guess this is sorta my fault. Shoulda had BT=Bad Teammates instead of ST=Stup*d teammates
  • I wonder how many people just straight up repoted you instead of reading the post?
  • +187 Branvalls. That is my new unit of measurement for things that are in the game but shouldn't be.

Disruption=200,000,000Branvalls
    Thermal Detanator= 1 Branvall
  • LysdexicsUntied
    2034 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    +187 Branvalls. That is my new unit of measurement for things that are in the game but shouldn't be.

@The2000sGuy Can easily be converted into Electronic Arts, the measurement of customer exploitation, with the formula:

EA =
    (Total Branvalls-equivalency of game x Cost of Season Pass x Number of DLCs)
    (Total bug fixes - Misleading Twitter comments)

Can easily be converted into Electronic Arts, the measurement of customer exploitation, with the formula:

EA =

lol^^
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    +187 Branvalls. That is my new unit of measurement for things that are in the game but shouldn't be.

Can easily be converted into Electronic Arts, the measurement of customer exploitation, with the formula:

EA =

Lol
  • Jericho87 wrote: »
    Man. Now I can't even say S and T together?

We had that many ST and PT threads that if you include them letters together people just think you arguing over what era(s) battlefront 2 should have.
  • Before you play g back on to battlefront, take this quiz

You see a teammate shooting in cqc. Would you
    A:give them some space
    B:Get behind them to try and steal the kill

You see a teammate running your direction. Would you
    A:Move to the right
    B:Bump into them

A teammate with low health runs towards you. An enemy enters. Would you
    A:Shoot the enemy, saving your teammate
    B:Be blind and let the enemy proceed to kill your teammate

If you answered B to any of these questions, GET OFF OF BATTLEFRONT!
  • @Jericho87 C, C, and A. Sorry but you didn't have enough options in the first 2 questions.
    Question 1:
    If he is losing the fight, run in and pressure the opponent. Doesn't mean kill stealing, in fact I'll often just run straight past them towards the objective, but splitting the enemy's attention will usually give the victory to your ally. It also means you can turn and kill him if he does win the fight. Supporting ally > Spectating ally

Question 2:
    Move to wherever there is a vantage point in the wall, to cover they're rear. They could be running from a fight they couldn't handle, so I will cover them and e as out-of-the-way as possible, but if they still run into me I will be the one annoyed.
  • BarredJungle965
    1390 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    ST, ST, There's never much love when we go ST

We had that many ST and PT threads that if you include them letters together people just think you arguing over what era(s) battlefront 2 should have.

Well that's Passive for ya. It's him again in case you didn't realize.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Thought this was another anti AT-ST thread. ;)

When I try to turn right around a squadmate going the opposite direction, he invariably turns left. When I try turning left, he turns right. This dance even happens in real life -- seems I just can't win. :/
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    Jericho87 wrote: »

Why you think I'm passive? I've read about him and his many accounts, and If I truly was passive, wouldn't this account be banned by now? What, you gonna call all pt-lovers passive? Well in that case, @The2000sGuy is passive, George Lucas is passive! My nam is Jerhico88! :(
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    Before you play g back on to battlefront, take this quiz

You see a teammate shooting in cqc. Would you
    A:give them some space
    B:Get behind them to try and steal the kill

You see a teammate running your direction. Would you
    A:Move to the right
    B:Bump into them

A teammate with low health runs towards you. An enemy enters. Would you
    A:Shoot the enemy, saving your teammate
    B:Be blind and let the enemy proceed to kill your teammate

If you answered B to any of these questions, GET OFF OF BATTLEFRONT!

If we get rid of everyone that answers B we'll have 3 players left :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

briandt75 wrote: »

Why you think I'm passive? I've read about him and his many accounts, and If I truly was passive, wouldn't this account be banned by now? What, you gonna call all pt-lovers passive? Well in that case, @The2000sGuy is passive, George Lucas is passive! My nam is Jerhico88! :(

Its passive.
  • Guys, I'm PassiveKillJoy FCOL. I'm not this guy, Jaywal can confirm it.
  • Guys, I'm PassiveKillJoy FCOL. I'm not this guy, Jaywal can confirm it.
    See!
    briandt75 wrote: »

Why you keep tagging me?
  • And the downward spiral of this forum continues. This is why I vow, as a parent of two, to always monitor my children's internet activity. For the sake of other adults sanity.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    And the downward spiral of this forum continues. This is why I vow, as a parent of two, to always monitor my children's internet activity. For the sake of other adults sanity.

I mean wh-...never mind.
    Piscettios wrote: »
    And the downward spiral of this forum continues. This is why I vow, as a parent of two, to always monitor my children's internet activity. For the sake of other adults sanity.

I mean wh-...never mind.

You know what, forget it,

THESE ARE FORUMS! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?
    Piscettios wrote: »

I mean wh-...never mind.

You know what, forget it,

THESE ARE FORUMS! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?

He was expecting what forums were.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif