criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

The ion neutralizer

Darthsteve88
371 posts Member
edited October 2018
What do you guys think could be done to this weapon that would make somewhat useful? I mean let's be honest.
{MOD EDIT: Language}
Post edited by F03hammer on

Replies

• It is completely useless unfortunately. I think it'd be fair to, at the bare minimum, either take away the charge up or increase the freeze time it does to AT-ST's. right now it isn't even a hiccup
  • What are you talking about? I have 136 kills with it.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • It was made for @Sumptiz and that's it.
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    What are you talking about? I have 136 kills with it.

Those aren't kills unfortunately my friend, that's how many times you've used it. I myself have 78 uses.
  • They need to increase the stun time by double
  • Use it on strafing airships and they'll hit the floor. It's quite hilarious, honestly.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • bfloo
    15842 posts Member
    I got my 1 kill with it and tossed it aside.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Whodunnit wrote: »
    What are you talking about? I have 136 kills with it.

Those aren't kills unfortunately my friend, that's how many times you've used it. I myself have 78 uses.
    It'd explain a lot. Although it's hard to believe that I used it that many times :D
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Captain_Apollo38
    562 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    What do you guys think could be done to this weapon that would make somewhat useful? I mean let's be honest.

Make it disable ATAT weapons even between y wing strikes. That would make it a real powerful tool for rebels on WA.

Also give it 0 spread when moving. I've had times where I moved ever so slightly to one side and had the shot go wide. For something that doesn't kill an enemy you're too vulnerable having to stand still.
    Post edited by F03hammer on
  • Balmain24 wrote: »
    Use it on strafing airships and they'll hit the floor. It's quite hilarious, honestly.

I tried it but you gotta have the steadiest aim to hit those I feel like
  • Give it a secondary fire feature...? That could make it a pretty cool weapon, like a TL-50 that shoots ion shots!!
  • FettForMVP wrote: »
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    Use it on strafing airships and they'll hit the floor. It's quite hilarious, honestly.

I tried it but you gotta have the steadiest aim to hit those I feel like

It's the same as hitting them with a pulse cannon, takes practice, but when they're strafing in a straight line it's quite easy.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!