criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Blast Master Acomplishment

The Blast Master Acomplishment needs to be changed it is to hard to get. Please change it to 50.

Replies

• Good luck with that because the game has been out for nearly a year and all calls for it to be changed have been ignored.

Your best bet is to get a group of like-minded players together and try for it as a Party. That's how I managed to achieve it myself.
  • MWB33
    1385 posts Member
    Mikey is right. It's not going to get changed. People have been complaining about it since shortly after release. I got it once, and have got close another 3 times. You either have to get a party together of really strong players, or luck out when you get into a match.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • where you view your accomplishments it says "times taken" under the accomplishment. What does that mean?
  • KhilonaJ wrote: »
    where you view your accomplishments it says "times taken" under the accomplishment. What does that mean?
    Means how many times you have completed it
    Psn: Jello770