criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Top 10 Players

Prev134
Ppong_Man12
3128 posts Member
edited November 2016
The best players on this game are as follows and in no particular order, these players have great gun skill and are just monster slayers who are hard as heck to kill
Beerus70
Reviem
Cassady1998
thefrights
TraGyk
bojik1
Omekata
Matix_927
CesarNotCaeser9
These players all play competitive and are some of the best you'll see. (Again this is not in any particular order)

Replies

• Yeah I'm going to agree with every single one except two, (hint) one of them ends in 9
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Ppong_Man12
    3128 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Don't be modest cesar, you good bro
  • maybe on their platforms, I'm assuming ps4? never heard of these clowns on xbox. thread should be named "best ps4 players"
  • AGAstOrmSs wrote: »
    maybe on their platforms, I'm assuming ps4? never heard of these clowns on xbox. thread should be named "best ps4 players"

Yeah but it's commonly known that PS4 is the most skilled platform
  • GuessWho wrote: »
    AGAstOrmSs wrote: »
    maybe on their platforms, I'm assuming ps4? never heard of these clowns on xbox. thread should be named "best ps4 players"

It's commonly known that soon the ps4 will be the only platform

For this game, at least
  • GuessWho wrote: »

doubt it.
    GuessWho wrote: »

doubt it.

I'm just hitting you with the facts
  • Ppong_Man12
    3128 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    These "clowns" as you call them are better than any player you can name on Xbox...
  • These "clowns" as you call them are better than any player you can name on Xbox...

After watching their vids, it looks to me like they just trash noobs in WA, and farm their kd ratio. And I could name plenty of people on xbox who play at your lists level.
  • Name one?
  • CesarNotCaesar
    2562 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    These "clowns" as you call them are better than any player you can name on Xbox...

After watching their vids, it looks to me like they just trash noobs in WA, and farm their kd ratio. And I could name plenty of people on xbox who play at your lists level.

You may not have read the bottom portion of OP's original post. Specifically those first five words. Try that again
  • Name one?

<----

You may not have read the bottom portion of OP's original post. Specifically those first five words. Try that again

ok Caesar. thanks.
  • Name one?

Matthew Serna obv
  • Zeddy1076
    206 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Matthew Serna plays PS4 now too. I enjoy watching his videos. Very handy and plays the objective. He even said on one of his first videos on PlayStation that due to the larger player base he sees better players at both ends of the spectrum on PS4. More noobs but more great players too.
    Post edited by Zeddy1076 on
  • I'll be on the lookout for the players you listed. I mostly play Turning Point on PS4. I don't recall ever playing against the players listed above. What modes do they normally play? For me, the best players I've seen on PS4 Turning Point are as follows (in no particular order)

Juku_Ju_Ju
    bluehornedram
    SMOKINTWOGUNS
    JuiceNewton69
    XxTooToneXx
    SilvaSurfa1973
    Steelers10181982
    haveagrenadeday
    Olympus_is_dwn
    AKDK-CEN
    livinitlovinit

All play the objective and make a valuable contribution to their teams, and are consistent. I haven't seen Juku_Ju_Ju in a while, but I still see the other players. Livinitlovit is great to play matches with, as the player Tuskin emotes when a control point is taken. It's good to see players having fun in the game. CesarNotCaeser9 do you play Turning Point? If so, what time of day are you on? I'm interested in checking out your play style. There's great players in all modes for PC, Xbox, and PS4. Check out the players I listed above they are quite good (at least in my opinion).

Robert
  • I play BLAST on both consoles. Killingspree on xbox is probably the best in the game. He uses scan pulse and moves to a target. Jump pack pulse cannon and he changes his primary based on the map. My goal is 20 kills a match. I usually have 10 to 15 deaths. I haven't seen him have double digit deaths in a single match. I've played with/against him in hundreds of matches. On the same team we are almost always 1st or 2nd either way. I can't recall ever losing a match we were on the same team. When he is on the opposing team, my team wins around 1 out of 3.
    xJENARIx on XBOX and PS4
  • semsfir wrote: »
    CesarNotCaeser9 do you play Turning Point? If so, what time of day are you on? I'm interested in checking out your play style.

I give it some runs from time to time, typically from around 2-4pm pst
    My playstyle is rush in blindly and pray that somehow I come out on top
    My status in this thread is grossly overrated
  • Not one of this threads again...
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • Balmain24 wrote: »
    Not one of this threads again...

Yep 'fraid so ...Yawn
  • Balmain24 wrote: »
    Not one of this threads again...

The thread is missing a critical item:
    80e25c1df6ace68487272a229e49d1b4.jpg
  • ...These threads are just so ...look I hangout with the boys in the playground ..Hello, hello does anyone see me? Hey over here!
  • Firety2812
    268 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Almost 400 hours in game time and the only player regarded as good I've met is Velociraptor twice.
    But... y tho?
  • Firety2812 wrote: »
    Almost 400 hours in game time and the only player regarded as good I've met is Velociraptor twice.

Lucky you.
  • It's cute...

giphy.gif

• KingGio21
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2016

Most skilled platform? I guess PS4 may have more players but I wouldn't say more skilled. I personally play on Xbox and I've played on PS4 at my cousin's house and the difficulty online is near the same. Really PS4 players are just more vocal with their achievements in game. And before anyone feels the need to question my credibility on "good playing" I've taken the time to compile a highlight reel that I feel sums up my play style.

Disclaimer: The video ended up being way longer than expected because i have a ton of videos I've never posted but if you have some time to kill I feel like it's worth it.
  • Played on both consoles and ps4 has more players --> more noobs

But in general best players are in ps4

PS: played with and against all the listed except matix and yeah they are formidable
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Yourself kills me all the time.
  • I would also add a few other elites, only reason I didn't post them is I'm not sure they still play battlefront. Xycod, Proniq, TouchmyWookie, Malice4noobs, and StoneSwiftstrike. I would like to see the best PS4 guys go against the best on Xbox.
  • @semsfir You forgot TheBigDaddyDre and St3ppinR4z0r as PS4 Turning Point stalwarts. J/K - they're vehicle token campers of the worst kind, but you're probably familiar with them. I play a ton of TP on PS4 East Coast. You forgot ObnoxiousLamb69, BlazrMania54 and rain_vip. But that's a pretty good list. I play with three of those guys from time to time.
  • I would also add a few other elites, only reason I didn't post them is I'm not sure they still play battlefront. Xycod, Proniq, TouchmyWookie, Malice4noobs, and StoneSwiftstrike. I would like to see the best PS4 guys go against the best on Xbox.

I would also welcome that challenge, if only Ps4 and Xbox had combined servers.
    KingGio21 wrote: »

Most skilled platform? I guess PS4 may have more players but I wouldn't say more skilled. I personally play on Xbox and I've played on PS4 at my cousin's house and the difficulty online is near the same. Really PS4 players are just more vocal with their achievements in game. And before anyone feels the need to question my credibility on "good playing" I've taken the time to compile a highlight reel that I feel sums up my play style.

Disclaimer: The video ended up being way longer than expected because i have a ton of videos I've never posted but if you have some time to kill I feel like it's worth it.

Your username sounds familiar.

Familiar in a good way or bad way? And yours seems familiar as well. You play a lot of Cargo?
  • KingGio21 wrote: »

Lost my respect at TL-50+ Explosive Shot

Lost my respect at TL-50+ Explosive Shot

To kill Lando? How? It's not like I was trolling infantry 1v1 with explosive shot. I actually deliberately switched to that hand to kill Lando then switched back to my go-to load out after that. What? I'm supposed to let Lando camp behind doorways and harass my team? No, I put on explosive shot and put that troglodyte in his place
    I would also add a few other elites, only reason I didn't post them is I'm not sure they still play battlefront. Xycod, Proniq, TouchmyWookie, Malice4noobs, and StoneSwiftstrike. I would like to see the best PS4 guys go against the best on Xbox.

I would also welcome that challenge, if only Ps4 and Xbox had combined servers.

Your username sounds familiar.

Familiar in a good way or bad way? And yours seems familiar as well. You play a lot of Cargo?

I think that I recall you doing fairly well in a match, but the memory is too hazy. I do play cargo sometimes. Maybe I saw you there. Do you play Supremacy at all?

On a side note, the player who used shock on you (in the video) got what he deserved. What an epic fail.

Yeah I play Supremacy when I get bored of my usuals. Supremacy is actually my favorite big mode. Those matches can last forever when the teams are near the same skill
  • There's a hell of a lot of great players out there that don't make videos and promote their talents. Such a list is therefore fundamentally floored. I'm not saying these players aren't good, but you can't claim they are the best either.
  • There's a **** of a lot of great players out there that don't make videos and promote their talents. Such a list is therefore fundamentally floored. I'm not saying these players aren't good, but you can't claim they are the best either.

• @semsfir You forgot TheBigDaddyDre and St3ppinR4z0r as PS4 Turning Point stalwarts. J/K - they're vehicle token campers of the worst kind, but you're probably familiar with them. I play a ton of TP on PS4 East Coast. You forgot ObnoxiousLamb69, BlazrMania54 and rain_vip. But that's a pretty good list. I play with three of those guys from time to time.

Hi cannon_fodder,

Thank you for the confirmation. Yes, I'm quite familiar with the names you posted above (good and bad-lol). I've only seen rain_vip once. ObnoxiousLamb69 and BlazrMania54 I see more often. There are others I'm sure, but it just depends on the day and time a player is on who you will see. I'm sure there's some great players on late at night that I never get to see. Lupis Notis (if I recall his name correctly), and whoslito are also pretty good. Whoslito was great team member as well. Everytime I used an emote he would emote back. While the game is competitive it's also supposed to be fun. I was in several matches with a player named killerEfran17 and they were also very good.

I'm also East Coast on PS4. May I ask which three users you play matches with? I may have seen you once or twice on the battlefield. Is your username on PS4 the same as on the forums?

I was in several matches recently when about half of the names I listed above were all in the same lobby. Unfortunately, due to the broken team balancing issue (I see the team shuffle but it still keeps the top players on the same team even though they are not playing as a group) my team had it's work cut out for them, as they were all on the opposing team. Even though we failed to capture the final control point, we also prevented them from capturing it as well the next round, which surprised me.

I know when I see the names I listed in the same lobby as me there's going to be some entertaining matchups. Hope to see you on Turning Point. Have a good one.

Robert

• GuessWho
    1010 posts Member
    edited December 2016

I forgot sarcasm doesn't translate well through text

• Where am I at? Jk boys, but I think I do pretty good for rarely using a jump pack and never bacta and mainly guns specific to their faction. :) it's all about the immersion for me so I despise the officers in jump packs with blue glow on them :/
  • Where am I at? Jk boys, but I think I do pretty good for rarely using a jump pack and never bacta and mainly guns specific to their faction. :)it's all about the immersion for me so I despise the officers in jump packs with blue glow on them :/

You're the real best and I mean it
  • Wait let me get this right,you guys are listing other guys who play video games? Strange behaviour

Malice4noobs? DH-17 / ES spammer. Not even close.
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Everyone's forgetting the best player in this game. They have Battlefront on all platforms and seem to get you when you least expect it. Add Yourself to the list! Ban him, nerf him!
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Played a guy called Darko(insert 2 digit number here, don't remember) but his dh17 skills were very good and accurate 1 on 1, nothing like i've seen so far.
  • You think bojik1 is good? I absolutely wreck that pathetic child in every single game we've ever played against each other.
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    Ah another one of these threads, put your d.icks away lads its daft.

I will say @CesarNotCaesar and @Trooper8059 are the best 2 players I have seen. They can still stand proud.
    PSN: ibrajoker59