criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

(New) Glitch on WA

I played yesterday a WA match as the rebel team. You all might discovered that sometimes the uplink symbols are still active after this phase was over. On the 2nd phase our Ywings came. We had 8 of em. The Symbols were still active. The blue circle filled. I shot the AT- AT with my blaster canon, as suddenly my team got an extra Ywing.
Has anyone else noticed this before ?

Replies

• Noticed this yesterday.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Noticed this 2 months ago.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • I play more the smaller modes.....
  • DO2L
    129 posts Member
    I noticed that too
  • this has been around for a bit.

however I got rolled on Endor WA last night by 5 Villians at once (most I've seen yet) it was a blood bath
  • j_novs wrote: »
    this has been around for a bit.

however I got rolled on Endor WA last night by 5 Villians at once (most I've seen yet) it was a blood bath

I am so glad this is being fixed. This glitch has ruined WA and really the only bug fix I care about.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    j_novs wrote: »

I am so glad this is being fixed. This glitch has ruined WA and really the only bug fix I care about.

Agreed.
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • There's a major glitch...I'm no longer good at WA.

I agree 100%. WA seems to be the most popular mode and this was a game changing glitch. Finally there will be balance once again in WA! I love this mode and am super stoked it is going to be balanced
  • ive seen this like 3-4 monds allready
  • Balmain24 wrote: »
    Noticed this 2 months ago.

Me too. Most people had realized about it and the noobs were running heroes like crazy. Not that it bothers me anyway, they still lost every match.
    I'm still gonna miss trampling 15 heroes with my speeder on a single Endor WA though :cry: :cry:
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!