criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Stats deleted?

Darthsteve88
371 posts Member
edited December 2016
I just checked my companion app and it show my stuff gone. Don't know if this is a bug or something else. I just hope that all my stuff wasn't reset.

Replies

• I've got this as well, I hope it's just a glitch.
    But... y tho?
  • It's just whilst they are updating it with the new sieges etc.
  • Firety2812 wrote: »
    I've got this as well, I hope it's just a glitch.

On companion or the actual game?
  • Yeah mine are gone too. Happened to me quite a few times, they have always come back, for me that is.
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • There is a disclaimer in the app right now stating that during the update things won't work correctly.
  • Darthsteve88
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for everyone who posted on this discussion. I haven't had the app for that long, (since Death Star) so I wouldn't know about stuff like this. And is anyone having issues with PS4? I haven't played the update myself, but I've heard stuff like Jyn and Krennic not being playable? If anyone has an image of this please show me.
  • Are you still downloading the update? You can't use anything until it has downloaded.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Yea,everything is updating at the moment,don't panic.
  • Thanks for everyone who posted on this discussion. I haven't had the app for that long, (since Death Star) so I wouldn't know about stuff like this. And is anyone having issues with PS4? I haven't played the update myself, but I've heard stuff like Jyn and Krennic not being playable? If anyone has an image of this please show me.

From what I can see on here and on Reddit people are reporting that the servers are down on PS4.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    Are you still downloading the update? You can't use anything until it has downloaded.

Not even home.XD
  • IcedFreon
    855 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    It says right there why lol
    pmVjc07Sp
  • i think it's just because that data is stored online and the serveres are down. same way you can't access your diorama or cards. (assuming you're on ps4 servers or the xbox servers are still down)
  • I don't have none of the dlc playlist anymore wtf.