criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

CJ-9 BO-RIFLE

I don't do much online gaming. Just wondering how to I get the how to get CJ-9 BO-RIFLE in offline mode?

Replies

• It hasn't been released yet.
  • OK that would explain it then
  • It comes out August 30th
  • I'm kinda looking forward to this blaster. The built in cattle prod thing looks bretty gud.

I just farted.
    232 posts Member
    love it.
    232 posts Member
    love it
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Once it's released you should be automatically able to equip it without unlocking it in offline.
  • Um is it out yet? It is october 5 but however havent even seen any sign of such things, has it been delayed maybe?
  • Atsu_Kana wrote: »
    Um is it out yet? It is october 5 but however havent even seen any sign of such things, has it been delayed maybe?

Not yet, but hopefully it gets into the game soon.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • XxSnAkE1GuNxX
    679 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Atsu_Kana wrote: »
    Um is it out yet? It is october 5 but however havent even seen any sign of such things, has it been delayed maybe?

Nobody knows. There's rumours of a special system being introduced to distribute the gun but no dates for it's arrival
    The force will be with you. Always.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    38010910.jpg
    _____
  • Gingie wrote: »
    38010910.jpg
    _____

Revived threads > duplicate threads
    38010910.jpg
    _____

I had a feeling I would be seeing one of your thread revival pictures.
    dq8iS1t.gif
    38010910.jpg
    _____

I just saw "Bo-Rifle" and immediately pop in.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    Gingie wrote: »
    38010910.jpg
    _____

True. I just like using these. :lol:
    38010910.jpg
    _____

Let me specifies this:
    Duplicate threads < revived threads <<< Bo-Rifle Threads<<<<Infinite Bo-Rifle Threads and revivals
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif

• Whodunnit wrote: »
    Gingie wrote: »
    38010910.jpg
    _____

Let me specifies this:
    Duplicate threads < revived threads <<< Bo-Rifle Threads<<<<Infinite Bo-Rifle Threads and revivals
    Threadception
  • It still hasn't came out yet what the crap it's October 11
  • I completely forgot about this gun. Wow @ it still hasn't come out yet.
  • They've got to release this already! Been waiting forever for the BO-Rifle.... :#
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • I have a feeling we're not getting it. Maybe testing revealed some impossible to fix issues.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    I have a feeling we're not getting it. Maybe testing revealed some impossible to fix issues.

My money is on the melee secondary fire. If it ohk from the front when regular melee is 2 hits you can bet the OP rage in the forums would eclipse the death star dlc weapon rage in scale.
    I have a feeling we're not getting it. Maybe testing revealed some impossible to fix issues.

My money is on the melee secondary fire. If it ohk from the front when regular melee is 2 hits you can bet the OP rage in the forums would eclipse the death star dlc weapon rage in scale.

The secondary fire of the TL-50 is an OHK. It's OP but still made it into the game. Or are you talking about something else?
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
    briandt75 wrote: »

The secondary fire of the TL-50 is an OHK. It's OP but still made it into the game. Or are you talking about something else?

I was making a joke that many of the people excited for it to arrive will also probably be in the camping moaning about how op it is if it isn't worse than vanilla melee.
  • Uh in that video it seems SUPER op he one shotted at what seemed all ranges and it has a OHK melee
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • Uh in that video it seems SUPER op he one shotted at what seemed all ranges and it has a OHK melee

Don't forgot he is fighting bots, they drop easier.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Uh in that video it seems SUPER op he one shotted at what seemed all ranges and it has a OHK melee

Don't forgot he is fighting bots, they drop easier.

And if it was on normal difficulty which it looked like it was.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<

"A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Reviving this old thread.
    So, Scarif is out now, and if you go into single player skirmish, the Bo-rifle is available. However it is not in the online play in anyway, no Hutt Contract or anything. a little disappointing.
  • FettForMVP
    833 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Revan66 wrote: »
    Reviving this old thread.
    So, Scarif is out now, and if you go into single player skirmish, the Bo-rifle is available. However it is not in the online play in anyway, no Hutt Contract or anything. a little disappointing.

Rumors are it'll be a viral release when the developers play around the holidays. By that I mean that developers armed with it will play on each of the 3 platforms, and people that kill them will earn it. Then, if those people equip it and are killed, their assailant will be granted the Bo Rifle. A lot of people have thought this could be really difficult to make happen, though, so we will have to see
  • FettForMVP wrote: »
    Revan66 wrote: »
    Reviving this old thread.

Rumors are it'll be a viral release when the developers play around the holidays. By that I mean that developers armed with it will play on each of the 3 platforms, and people that kill them will earn it. Then, if those people equip it and are killed, their assailant will be granted the Bo Rifle. A lot of people have thought this could be really difficult to make happen, though, so we will have to see

^
  • What if people unlock hate and never use it?
  • At least you can test it out in skirmish.
  • Tested it out on skirmish yesterday honestly i think I over-hyped myself. It is basically just like any other gun just with that special melee.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • I've just been killed with it on blast. It definitely exists.
  • Its great, i think it was just ninja stealth released to the community, look at bottom of your guns list. Its a one shot melee kill weapon with pretty basic and slow cycling semi automatic firing. But jump pack and cattle prods are a thing now.
  • Starmasui73146
    1540 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    If you want the Bo-Rifle people are using the snot out of it on the Outter Rim DLC. Just take one out (I.E.- eliminate your enemy) and claim the yellow token, that's what I did. Easy as pie. :)

(1.) You need to use 'Explosive Shot' with the Bo-Rifle for close quarter but about 10' away though, otherwise it takes four shots to the chest to drop someone, especially if they have a good Trait Card active.

(2.) Head shots (without 'Explosive Shot') with the Bo-Rifle at mid-range will drop them in one to two shots depending upon if they have a good Trait Card activated or not. Soooooo shoot fast no hesitation.

(3.) Long Range Sniping with the Bo-Rifle I recommend definitely the 'Explosive Shot' to maximize effect. Fire rapidly and they should drop but a good enemy Trait Card may deny you your kill.

(4.) Melee is an one hit electrical kill with the Bo-Rifle, works best when being stealthy and sneaky. You can also 'Jump Pack', drop down and melee enemies. This may take some practice and skill though.

Aaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it.
    “There is always hope.”