criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Impact grenade is trash.

2Next

Replies

  • McGlovin67 wrote: »
    Buy your wife some flowers (if you have a job) and take her out. Leave the actual Players who play the game talk about the game. Move on boy...

    No you should by your mom some flowers for letting you live in her basement like a troll. mention my wife again and beleve me I will find you.

    McGlovin, I think you should mention his wife again. Emma, please consider a blog when you begin your world-wide search for the anonymous forum poster who besmirched your wife.

    I do have a particular set of skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare like people for you lol
  • I wonder if it would be easier to get the kills on Death Star. You know if you hung out with the TL-50 secondary fire spammers and threw it down the same hallway as them, maybe you might get lucky and pick up their garbage. The news maps definitely feel too open to hit anyone with it very easily.

    definitely gonna try this sonic imploder tactic today :-) its not meant to be a killing star card (even tho the hutt contract requires us to). my only two kills so far were with jyn, and FAST too. i actually do think ill use it in some game modes after i unlock. its gotta be great for certain maps where people are grouped together, the blinding effect AND reduction in armor is nice. drop it, then follow up with a thermal or some blaster bolts.

    for impact grenade, it was tough at first but then i got in a really good groove (still nothing helps against a bacta/bodyguard guy).

    i find if you play blast, most people dont carry bacta. use scan pulse to sneak up on people and instead of meleeing, just direct impact grenade. once i got in a groove i actually unlocked it pretty easily.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    I hate it, spent a few hours on Scarif spamming it last night not a single kill, its useless.

    don't spam, sneak up on people and take your time. screw winning the game or playing objective, just focus on those kills
  • Hoplite39
    216 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    The HC has exposed how ineffective the Impact Grenade really is. The Thermal Detobator is superior in every way, except the Thermal is easier to avoid.

    In my view, direct impact from an IG should be a OHK against regular infantry in ALL circumstances. It should Damage in the impact radius should be buffed. Also it should do more damage than a TD for a direct hit to heros.
  • McGlovin67 wrote: »
    Buy your wife some flowers (if you have a job) and take her out. Leave the actual Players who play the game talk about the game. Move on boy...

    No you should by your mom some flowers for letting you live in her basement like a troll. mention my wife again and beleve me I will find you.

    McGlovin, I think you should mention his wife again. Emma, please consider a blog when you begin your world-wide search for the anonymous forum poster who besmirched your wife.

    I do have a particular set of skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare like people for you lol

    You're an alright kind of guy, and i have no problem with you at all. But your "i will find you" post did make you look kind of silly.
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    McGlovin67 wrote: »
    Buy your wife some flowers (if you have a job) and take her out. Leave the actual Players who play the game talk about the game. Move on boy...

    No you should by your mom some flowers for letting you live in her basement like a troll. mention my wife again and beleve me I will find you.

    McGlovin, I think you should mention his wife again. Emma, please consider a blog when you begin your world-wide search for the anonymous forum poster who besmirched your wife.

    I do have a particular set of skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare like people for you lol

    You're an alright kind of guy, and i have no problem with you at all. But your "i will find you" post did make you look kind of silly.

    Quoting taken for **** and giggles!
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    McGlovin67 wrote: »
    Buy your wife some flowers (if you have a job) and take her out. Leave the actual Players who play the game talk about the game. Move on boy...

    No you should by your mom some flowers for letting you live in her basement like a troll. mention my wife again and beleve me I will find you.

    McGlovin, I think you should mention his wife again. Emma, please consider a blog when you begin your world-wide search for the anonymous forum poster who besmirched your wife.

    I do have a particular set of skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare like people for you lol

    You're an alright kind of guy, and i have no problem with you at all. But your "i will find you" post did make you look kind of silly.

    Quoting taken for **** and giggles!

    I get it, but it made me laugh cos he didn't even insult your wife. He just said to buy her flowers. My mind ran with that and imagined you attacking people for saying your wife's hair looks nice.
  • EmmaFett10304
    2498 posts Member
    edited December 2016



    I get it, but it made me laugh cos he didn't even insult your wife. He just said to buy her flowers. My mind ran with that and imagined you attacking people for saying your wife's hair looks nice. [/quote]

    Actually he tried trolling in a few previous threads so you need some context here. And in all fairness when he mentioned my family in a thread it proved he is a lowlife keyboard warrior ****. And the threads he started proves he is a mouth breather that can't take it when people have differing opinions

  • It was a pain and it took a minute to find a rhythm, but the best method I found was to sneak up behind people a throw them at the backs of their heads. If they were bacta'd, I might shoot them once first. Good luck.
  • I will leave it there as it seems there's more between you both than i realised. I don't want to be next on your list of forum members for you to find! ;)
  • try cargo...the small rooms allow you to hit right on advancing enemy heads...i am 14/15 as of yesterday
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    I will leave it there as it seems there's more between you both than i realised. I don't want to be next on your list of forum members for you to find! ;)

    No worries! Normally I'm a pretty chill bro lol
  • try cargo...the small rooms allow you to hit right on advancing enemy heads...i am 14/15 as of yesterday

    Yeah I found cargo was a great mode for this as they all seem to gather to defend
  • Got this in a few games easy, and I hardly ever use the impact grenade.

    Step one, the load out. I run Stun grenade (another item I never use), scan pulse, and impact grenade, trait is bodyguard (in case I blow myself up).

    I did my time in cargo. Cargo is nice, cause incoming cargo thiefs come on a set route, they all have a bottleneck that they have to get through, so they pile up. Also, people defending the cargo pile up in the base. Great place to spam some explosives!

    Next use scan pulse so you can get the drop on them. I got a third of my kills just timing my throw for when my victim turned the corner.

    Stand back (so as not to shock self) drop the stun to immobilize target, walk right up and pitch them an impact grenade! You're the PITCHER they're the CATCHER!

    3-4 games later you're all set.
  • Careful Emma Fett...threatening people over the internet is a federal crime and can result in criminal as well as civil penalties. I've got my team of lawyers on speed dial.
    Just enjoy the game. Buy your wife some flowers. Give me your address and I'll send her flowers. You obviously haven't sent her any in years. With 750 posts you have NO time!!!

    Try playing the game instead of posting forums all night....
  • McGlovin67 wrote: »
    Careful Emma Fett...threatening people over the internet is a federal crime and can result in criminal as well as civil penalties. I've got my team of lawyers on speed dial.
    Just enjoy the game. Buy your wife some flowers. Give me your address and I'll send her flowers. You obviously haven't sent her any in years. With 750 posts you have NO time!!!

    Try playing the game instead of posting forums all night....

    He's going to find you. And when he does, he will kill you.
  • lol... he's a very angry Emma (man). oh well. Hopefully he will just learn to play and have fun. He bashed me, I bashed back. We are both to blame. I have a company with 30 employees with a $50,000/month payroll. I deal with happy and sometimes unhappy people all the time. He is an angry person right now. Hopefully he can move on and stop stalking me on this forum. I guess I can stop posting, but then he wins. I'll just continue to post positive ideas to try to share my successes and failures in this game. I'm not the best player, but no noob, and have a great time playing. This Emma just struck a nerve. I'm over it. He needs to as well.

    Good luck!
  • Finally finished the 15 kills. Now onto 5 for the sonic imploder. Which seems to be worse. 5 kills with a flash grenade? What should I just play some manfred Mann for them or something? This is hands down the worst dlc pack.
  • It's because the throw speed is so slow and it's inaccurate as **** along with a blast radius a bit to small and the damage being to low to kill a bacta or body guard user.
  • Why don't they fix it already!!!!! It is like throwing a firecracker. LOL what a joke. Nothing real about this one, it should have as much power as or at least close to the thermal detonator. it is like bringing a squirt gun to a three alarm fire.
  • youre best bet is to weaken your target first then throw impact grenade at point blank range
  • bfloo
    14499 posts Member
    I don't mind needing precise aim to kill someone with it, but it is so much stronger against myself. I think I killed myself twice for each kill I got with it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    youre best bet is to weaken your target first then throw impact grenade at point blank range

    This is how I got pretty much all of my kills with it
    Psn: Jello770
  • The fact that you need a direct hit and an already wounded enemy really seems to defeat the purpose of a grenade. Like if you don't have LOS on the target the splash isn't big enough to get them and unless you already wounded them in a firefight you can't kill them.

    I'd get having one of the two draw backs (small splash area or low damage) but not both.
  • SalaciousCrunk
    148 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    newtdawg44 wrote: »
    Finally finished the 15 kills. Now onto 5 for the sonic imploder. Which seems to be worse. 5 kills with a flash grenade? What should I just play some manfred Mann for them or something? This is hands down the worst dlc pack.

    Pro-Tip: The Death Trooper's grenade also counts as a Sonic Imploder, for some reason (even though it looks and acts like a Thermal Imploder). I only found this out on my 4th kill.

    Of course, that still requires you to:

    1) Be in a game with Krennic
    2) Be one of the two people to spawn in as a Death Trooper
    3) Survive long enough to throw a grenade
    4) Kill someone with said grenade
  • newtdawg44 wrote: »
    Finally finished the 15 kills. Now onto 5 for the sonic imploder. Which seems to be worse. 5 kills with a flash grenade? What should I just play some manfred Mann for them or something? This is hands down the worst dlc pack.

    Pro-Tip: The Death Trooper's grenade also counts as a Sonic Imploder, for some reason (even though it looks and acts like a Thermal Imploder). I only found this out on my 4th kill.

    Of course, that still requires you to:

    1) Be in a game with Krennic
    2) Be one of the two people to spawn in as a Death Trooper
    3) Survive long enough to throw a grenade
    4) Kill someone with said grenade

    You should make a thread about this. That will save people SO MUCH grief. I (like others) got all of mine from the Star Card, other than 1 that I lucked out with while using Jyn.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • McGlovin67 wrote: »
    Careful Emma Fett...threatening people over the internet is a federal crime and can result in criminal as well as civil penalties. I've got my team of lawyers on speed dial.
    Just enjoy the game. Buy your wife some flowers. Give me your address and I'll send her flowers. You obviously haven't sent her any in years. With 750 posts you have NO time!!!

    Try playing the game instead of posting forums all night....

    The supreme court ruled that as long as a person is writing something without the actual intent to threaten someone it is protected under free speech. You could have more lawyers then necessary and you still would lose the case based simply on the threats posted here. All the other party would need to say is thay they didnt mean what they said and you just wasted your time and money.This comment really bothered me because you are being hypocritical by responding to this person in the manner that u have on multiple occasions. Possibly take your own advice and get off the forums and go enjoy the game.
  • Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Worst card in the game currently imo
  • Yeah i hate impact grenade.
  • Literally the most useless grenade I've ever used
  • ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    Because it's star wars, and because we were told we could play out our star wars battle fantasies in this game. It's not the kids fault if they have to go into multiplayer like headless chickens to stand even a tiny chance of doing it.
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    Because it's star wars, and because we were told we could play out our star wars battle fantasies in this game. It's not the kids fault if they have to go into multiplayer like headless chickens to stand even a tiny chance of doing it.

    I don't care if it's Star Wars. A 6 year old is 7 years short of the expected age for this game. Let them play offline as much as their little heart desires. But letting them play the online multiplayer is a d__k move. I more than realize this is "just a game", but I personally enjoy (or having a shot at) winning my games.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    Because it's star wars, and because we were told we could play out our star wars battle fantasies in this game. It's not the kids fault if they have to go into multiplayer like headless chickens to stand even a tiny chance of doing it.

    I don't care if it's Star Wars. A 6 year old is 7 years short of the expected age for this game. Let them play offline as much as their little heart desires. But letting them play the online multiplayer is a d__k move. I more than realize this is "just a game", but I personally enjoy (or having a shot at) winning my games.

    You must be a hit at christmas parties.
  • I didn't have much trouble with this part of the contract, maybe I was just lucky.
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    Because it's star wars, and because we were told we could play out our star wars battle fantasies in this game. It's not the kids fault if they have to go into multiplayer like headless chickens to stand even a tiny chance of doing it.

    I don't care if it's Star Wars. A 6 year old is 7 years short of the expected age for this game. Let them play offline as much as their little heart desires. But letting them play the online multiplayer is a d__k move. I more than realize this is "just a game", but I personally enjoy (or having a shot at) winning my games.

    You must be a hit at christmas parties.

    Oh man, life of the party once the 6 year olds hit the sack. I know that post makes me sound bitter, but try not to assume too much about somebody based on an Internet forum. I'm sure I would get along great in person with lots of the people I've gone back and forth with on here. We just share different views on this game and other things related to it. That's it.

    I personally just don't like the idea of a 6 year old playing the online multiplayer. I know the game is "casual", but it still is and should be competitive. As talented as somebodies child may be at gaming, I think 6 is too young for them to be playing and actually understanding objective based games. Let them play the offline, or go and buy them Lego Star Wars. Or throw them into Blast for a bit if you really want to get them on Battlefront.

    I wore this at my last Christmas party. I was on fire.

    os_website_template_0001_winter_wonderland_v3.jpg
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • McGlovin67 wrote: »
    lol... he's a very angry Emma (man). oh well. Hopefully he will just learn to play and have fun. He bashed me, I bashed back. We are both to blame. I have a company with 30 employees with a $50,000/month payroll. I deal with happy and sometimes unhappy people all the time. He is an angry person right now. Hopefully he can move on and stop stalking me on this forum. I guess I can stop posting, but then he wins. I'll just continue to post positive ideas to try to share my successes and failures in this game. I'm not the best player, but no noob, and have a great time playing. This Emma just struck a nerve. I'm over it. He needs to as well.

    Good luck!

    Does a $50,000/month payroll for 30 employees cover minimum wage?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    My 4 yr old nephew plays this game. It's hillarious.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    My 4 yr old nephew plays this game. It's hillarious.

    Does he use ES tho?
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    My 4 yr old nephew plays this game. It's hillarious.

    Does he use ES tho?

    He does and he still finishes matches with a 1/24 k/d.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    My 4 yr old nephew plays this game. It's hillarious.

    Does he use ES tho?

    He does and he still finishes matches with a 1/24 k/d.

    TRIGGERED.

    as long as he's having fun
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    rollind24 wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    My 4 yr old nephew plays this game. It's hillarious.

    No wonder people complain about their teams and partners haha. They may barely be capable of wiping their own a___. It's hilarious.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ajhelms04 wrote: »
    Like many posts on this subject I agree getting kills with this is a pain so I was dreading this task. But, before I could even start in on it my 6 year old son got all (15) within a few matches. He really did pound them out easily!! Needless to say I was quite grateful that I didn't have to deal with it. I was going to try out cargo on Death Star but no need to now!!

    Why are 6 year old children playing this game?

    My 4 yr old nephew plays this game. It's hillarious.

    No wonder people complain about their teams and partners haha. They may barely be capable of wiping their own a___. It's hilarious.

    I love watching him play. It's like the ultimate troll and I know his team mates are furious. I put him in Skirmish though on easy and he starts racking up kills to boost his confidence.
    #infantrylivesmatter
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!