criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Max Stars Club!

Replies

• Back in the club. Pre-built decks were fun and I used my Custom Deck for the others. Sextet of Heroes (Master) was a bit tricky because I have no heroes in my deck (I haven't unlocked them).
  • Loved the new levels. Keep 'em coming!

image.png
  • Finally made the club.
  • Back in the club. The Death Star Master levels were definitely a challenge without heroes, but still fun to complete.
  • Versatti
    1872 posts Member
    Maxed again! B)
  • Same here! B)
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1
  • Same! That Bossk is a running coward! :lol:
  • Master VIP Targets gave me a bit of trouble, but all maxed!

384/384
  • Hi guys! I'm back!
    bncV4XU.png
  • Been maxed out at every stage, only just saw this thread though. :s
  • Finally! :smiley:
    jDsfNJa.png
  • Finally got mine maxed out again. Bespin took me a while. Only really went back into Bespin once I'd got Death Star completed and I'd unlocked Chewie. He's definitely better in Base Command than in game.
  • Just got round to doing the Death Star missions, and I am back in the club!
  • Back in the club. I'll post a picture later. Not a fan of the pre-built deck, but overall good fun. I like the revive ability on the general. I can see myself grinding those sieges for extra points :)
  • Here we are, for the final time:
    HUs08Ou.png
  • @DisturbedPsic0 Congrats! :) If you want to feedback on specifics on the prebuilt decks and how you feel about them, we are happy to hear your thoughts. Thanks again for playing! /T
    Base Command Designer
    Battlefront Weapon Designer
    Battlefront II Core Gameplay Designer
  • @trydling
    trydling wrote: »
    @DisturbedPsic0 Congrats! :) If you want to feedback on specifics on the prebuilt decks and how you feel about them, we are happy to hear your thoughts. Thanks again for playing! /T

The main issue I have with prebuilt decks is that they're completely different than how I play, so using them seems odd. Specifically for this one, I just don't get the sonic imploder. Am I missing something? It just seems like a worse version of the ion grenade. Ion grenade removes all shields in a coordinate and deals 3 damage. Sonic imploder says it "removes all shields and deals 1 damage". It doesn't specifically say it does this damage in a coordinate, but having used it, it appears to do that. So, what's the point if there's another card that already exists that does the same thing, but better? I hope I'm missing something obvious with this.

The other thing is that the decks seems to focus on buffing units and using special grenades (ion, dioxis, sonic), whereas I focus on direct damage cards and heroes. I'm just more offensively focused, so I like to use as many star cards as possible and use card refresh as well. I also normally only run squad shield, and don't bother with base shields, those are two spots in my deck where I can be doing damage instead. If that many people get close and hit my base I typically made a mistake somewhere. My success rates tends to be lower using the prebuilt decks, and I'm fairly certain it's because I favor quick direct damage over other strategies.

On a positive note, I actually really like Jyn. I do find her lacking defensively. I really like her ability to reduce agility to 0. The redraw cards is ok. I tend to judge a hero by how well they can deal with enemies on master. Her offense is low unless you hold her for a few turns, and her defense isn't high enough to use to quickly. An AT-ST or Tie Fighter with no perks can take her down quickly. When I read her abilities I thought she would be great to get in, completely debuff a single tough enemy for your units to take out without you losing your multiplier. But she can get killed pretty easily. My suggesstion would be to raise her agility from 3 to 4. Then she can take a master level AT-ST or Tie Fighter without killing it, and without dying (without a critical hit).
  • Thanks a lot for this quality feedback, @DisturbedPsic0 ! My main thinking with the prebuilt decks is to guarantee players to get hands on with all new assets, and to guarantee they have the power needed to get 3 Stars on any given Siege

Sonic Imploder has incorrect text. This is the gameplay effect: It removes all Shields, reduces Agility by 1, and deals 1/2 damage (normal/upgraded) to all enemy units at the same range. So a total of 8 units can be affected by this and get seriously hampered due to reduced Agility. We will update the text accordingly.

Regarding Jyn, I am inclined to agree with you on the note on her defensive capability. We will give your suggestion some thought.

Thanks again!
    /T
    Base Command Designer
  • DisturbedPsic0
    227 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    trydling wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for this quality feedback, @DisturbedPsic0 ! My main thinking with the prebuilt decks is to guarantee players to get hands on with all new assets, and to guarantee they have the power needed to get 3 Stars on any given Siege

Sonic Imploder has incorrect text. This is the gameplay effect: It removes all Shields, reduces Agility by 1, and deals 1/2 damage (normal/upgraded) to all enemy units at the same range. So a total of 8 units can be affected by this and get seriously hampered due to reduced Agility. We will update the text accordingly.

Regarding Jyn, I am inclined to agree with you on the note on her defensive capability. We will give your suggestion some thought.

Thanks again!
    /T

@trydling
    My guess is the sonic imploder is bugged then. I just tested it with 8 shielded troopers at range 2 and only two in the same coordinate were affected. Also I noticed the damage was adjusted from 1 to 2 since I last played.
  • Thanks! Will look into it.
    Base Command Designer
  • Just reached the max stars club again! The epic sieges are so much fun I wish there was a whole batch of them.
  • Are there any plans for doing an imperial siege against the rebels? I'm sure this has been brought up before but now that the last DLC has been released, I'd love to defend against the rebels using the villains. Maybe change out Echo base for the Death Star?
  • Ezio
    974 posts Member
    Finally back in, for what may be the last time. The epic sieges are fantastic, and I'm glad the master epic siege allowed us to bring our own decks; 3 starred that one the first time a played it with my main deck.
  • 2cggf4o.jpg

Wasn't sure I ever would beat the pre-built Epic, but finally did it. Whew!
  • Done again...

Companion app is better than the main game...
    Abyssus abyssum invocat.
  • Reached max stars again after Scarif,got to say that Scarif was probably the easiest one since launch for me but I have recently shuffled my deck a bit to great results.Love those epics.
  • Are we done yet?
    8R6Dk7i.png
  • Even though there probably won't be any more DLCs, I hope they introduce some new sieges now and again.
  • Back in the club! (but i've never posted before here) :)
    UZH7aHh.jpg

I also add some little other goals that I've achieved in the main game... ;)
    ioQXJIR.jpg
    enVkdr2.jpg
    HcQlHNH.jpg
    QKIpc8v.jpg
    Q4TuVXg.jpg
    NlGE0sh.jpg
    1pz9K0A.jpg
    VdmS0Jd.jpg
  • Oh, and also these: :smiley:

zYrhFcf.jpg
    PI2jRyv.jpg
  • Back to max stars once again.

I finally spent the time this past week to unlock all of the remaining cards I had locked. I had been missing all of the heroes, the tow cable, and everything from since Bespin was released. Despite that, I had previously been in the max stars club without all of that stuff, but since getting them, it made these new ones a lot easier.
  • My bad for originally posting an image that no one can see. Here's the evidence I completed Base Command.

364ayJeGXF08UMGCQtyFfQP1IaakqRCCm-cWPpO0sX0wU6ywBgmyrYt0pI9qM4vZpgLlMfJo8maI=w1366-h768-rw-
  • Congrats all! And just to circle back to an earlier tangent in this thread, we recently tweaked and fixed a few things in the latest release:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/64302/base-command-update-sonic-imploder-fix-and-jyn-erso-balancing
    /T
    Base Command Designer
  • Yay! It's great seeing other people enjoy base command as much as I do. I also got max stars the other day.
  • In. 417/417
  • I hope we get more some day but I have been enjoying the new timer system for the daily siege it's much better.
  • Many thanks!
    15556584_1380435585309340_66390213_o.png?oh=46d9b15f51b241c3d901bf10055199e0&oe=585473D3
  • 417/417 for me too. Really enjoyed the new Sieges.
  • Count me in. These last sieges were a lil to easy tbh compared to previous ones.
  • same, fun stuff! :smile:
    The EPIC sieges were easy to win, but took many retries to get the 3 stars.
  • Incredible at how much easier it is when you can give your Snowspeeders the Tow Cable. 100%... again. Man I would love some kind of Battlefront 2 reward for max stars.
  • CellBlock1138
    176 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Hello!
    I've been reading the forums for a while, but this is my first time posting.
    I've been a proud member of the Max Stars Club since Dec 2015. Looking for a challenge, I've turned my attention to maximizing my score on all of the sieges.
    In addition to tracking our progress, It would be nice if the app could list our overall score for Base Command so that we could compare scores. Even better would be to include a global highscores lists with one of those "find me" functions built-in. I will make a formal request in the feedback section. Until this happens, its up to us to see how we stack up to the competition. I've loaded all of my scores into the spreadsheet below.
    Base%20Command%20Stats%2012302016_zpsepgjs8eg.jpg?t=1483042811
    With the addition of the newest Scarif campaigns, reaching an average score of 10,000 is pretty easy, and with the total up to 139 sieges, 1.39 million isn't too difficult, (hence, the 1,390,000 "Youngling" rank in the lower right). If anyone out there has the patience, create a spreadsheet of your own to see your "Command Rank". I will load this into a new thread as well.

May the Force be with you.

P.S.
    If anyone can beat any of the scores in blue, Impressive. Most impressive.
  • Hello!
    I've been reading the forums for a while, but this is my first time posting.
    I've been a proud member of the Max Stars Club since Dec 2015. Looking for a challenge, I've turned my attention to maximizing my score on all of the sieges.
    In addition to tracking our progress, It would be nice if the app could list our overall score for Base Command so that we could compare scores. Even better would be to include a global highscores lists with one of those "find me" functions built-in. I will make a formal request in the feedback section. Until this happens, its up to us to see how we stack up to the competition. I've loaded all of my scores into the spreadsheet below.
    Base%20Command%20Stats%2012302016_zpsepgjs8eg.jpg?t=1483042811
    With the addition of the newest Scarif campaigns, reaching an average score of 10,000 is pretty easy, and with the total up to 139 sieges, 1.39 million isn't too difficult, (hence, the 1,390,000 "Youngling" rank in the lower right). If anyone out there has the patience, create a spreadsheet of your own to see your "Command Rank". I will load this into a new thread as well.

May the Force be with you.

P.S.
    If anyone can beat any of the scores in blue, Impressive. Most impressive.

My total is just over 1,475,000. Congratulations, you've given me more to do in this game since now I have some concrete numbers to strive for.
  • My total is just over 1,475,000. Congratulations, you've given me more to do in this game since now I have some concrete numbers to strive for.

Nice work! You must have already added your scores up!
    I look forward to seeing you in the 1.5 million Grand Master Club!
  • wow, did you get all your scores one by one??
  • wow, did you get all your scores one by one??

ahh never mind, I thought it didn't show your previous score.
    Do you know by any chance, if the "Score earned" is the max you have earned in that siege, or just the latest?
  • Do you know by any chance, if the "Score earned" is the max you have earned in that siege, or just the latest?
    Yes, the "score earned" is your best score for that particular siege.

• I uploaded a spreadsheet on google docs for anyone who would like to add up their scores. The link can be found in "A New Base Command Challenge"

Here is a link to that thread:
    starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/65505/a-new-base-command-challenge-do-you-have-what-it-takes
  • Back in the club again. Took a while to beat the Krennic prebuilt deck epic.
  • Has anyone else had Lade Luck three times in a row for Daily Siege?