criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How do you usually play the game?

valeri0706
625 posts Member
edited January 2017
I usually play Battlefront with a couple of beers on a Friday/Saturday evening. The game becomes a lot of fun and that SW feeling kicks in when getting a bit wasted while playing.

What about you?

Replies

• valeri0706 wrote: »
    I usually play Battlefront with a couple of beers on a Friday/Saturday evening. The game becomes a lot of fun and that SW feeling kicks in when getting a bit wasted while playing.

What about you?

Um nothing with beer lol, maybe that is why I sometimes see players wandering aimlessly around and passing right by enemies. I am more of a tryhard you could say with an aim to win but more importantly have fun. With other people that played on the same profile that screwed with my k/d and win ratio I don't even care as much now. I am having fun making wierd hands and testing my abilities. I just wish lando abusing wasn't a thing so I could go back to HvV
  • Now days I only play with friends, usually couple of hours a few days a week, still enjoying it alot.
  • Drunk and confused
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Baked out of my mind
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    And usually the weekends during the days
  • My ps+ expired and with the current state of the game, i don't wanna repay for multiplayer (i don't play other multiplayer games on ps4).

So i'm here waiting for skirmish (dies of naivity)
  • With tons of purple dranks...and endless invites to join other games from someone because apparently if they just keep invitng you non stop you are bound to accept.
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I only really play drunk when I come back from a night out and fire it up. I'm atrocious at that point. Like, 5 - 23 type matches. I usually just troll when I'm in that sort of state haha. I still play the game every day.
    Post edited by ORancisis on
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • High af flying in a starship. Or playing bigger game modes PTO and following Lord Vader for the sake of the empire
    • Putting away every breakable object near my computer
    • Starting a HvV match
    • Becoming angry because of a Lando glitch user
    • Becoming angrier because I try to glitch kill the abuser next round but I never get Lando
    • Becoming even more angrier when I finally got Lando and the abuser left
    • Hitting desk at the same spot where were breakable objects before
    • Ragequiting and promising myself not to play this game anymore
    • Putting back breakable objects
    And start the whole process over next day.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    ...and endless invites to join other games from someone because apparently if they just keep invitng you non stop you are bound to accept.

oh good so it happens to other ppl too xD
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • bfloo
    13650 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    • Starting a HvV match
    • Becoming angrier because I try to glitch kill the abuser next round but I never get Lando

Your breakable objects need a new home.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    • Starting a HvV match

Yeah, or a Lando fix :D
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • bfloo
    13650 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    • Starting a HvV match

Yeah, or a Lando fix :D

At the rate we're going, the new home will save you months of frustration...

h846398gb27k.png

• kingpin051865
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Try winning HH so I can get that damn achievement. Play 5-10 rounds. Come in second or third every time. Get mad and quit. Then spend the rest of the night watching House Hunters.
  • GuessWho
    1010 posts Member
    Typically I ignore all responsibilities for the day and play for 9 hours straight
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • Cross my fingers and hope the wife and daughter go to sleep early so I can jump on. Charge headset and controller and wait for invites while taking my mile high medication and listening to music to get me in the mood. Then it is MVP time!
  • I usually play from 10 pm to 1 am every night.

A little wine helps me not get stressed when my team don't ptfo..
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    Always put SW music in the background for maximal immersion.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • First, I scoot my chair up pretty close to my 55" TV, the closer the better for FPS. I usually start in a game of Death Star BLAST. If the teams are evenly matched, I'll stick with 'em through a few matches of Battle Station. That will take about an hour. Then, I'll typically find a HvV game in a vanilla map, such as Rebel Depot (my new favorite map for some odd reason), because I crave to play as a hero or villain. I play mostly DLC maps, though. Occasionally I'll play the Hoth WA for immersions' sake, because that map/game just plain RULES.
    Extraction and HvV in the Outer Rim was almost a daily thing for me, until they made any hero playable in Extraction, which in my opinion broke that mode for me.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • beargonefishing1
    2487 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    GuessWho wrote: »
    Typically I ignore all responsibilities for the day and play for 9 hours straight

LOL. I 'member those days.

Nowadays, I just hope that someone in our small posse is on so someone can carry me. Playing without reliable and competent partners is miserable anymore. Just playing a Blast match last night on my own, my "partner" just stood and kept shooting at the Falcon in the Rebel Hanger on Hoth. Spoiler, he didn't do so hot.
  • I play in the evening and pretty much stay on the Death Star DLC unless I get a partner/party invite where they're playing something different. I play for fun but also to win. I don't know indulge anymore so it's me and the game.
  • bfloo
    13650 posts Member

Nowadays, I just hope that someone in our small posse is on so someone can carry me. Playing without reliable and competent partners is miserable anymore. Just playing a Blast match last night on my own, my "partner" just stood and kept shooting at the Falcon in the Rebel Hanger on Hoth. Spoiler, he didn't do so hot.

At least he wasn't shooting you.

h846398gb27k.png

Yeah, to be fair I've never had those partners that shoot you and emote all day. Just those out for the sightseeing I guess.
  • Wake and bake on weekend mornings for a good 5 hours straight.

Sometimes on the week day after work as well...

So true. Unfortunately I had the pleasure of dealing with few players (unprovoked) that started shooting at me and throw laughing emote my way. I ignored them. It's funny though when they ended up dying by the enemies for messing around.

I play to work on the objectives and help team win the game. It seems recently it's becoming more and more a problem to find opposing teams that actually work together to do objectives. The fun part about this game for me is when I see 2 good teams play against each other and they have close winning.

But when you get horde of new players working hard not to be a part of a team and people high on something, I guess you can't expect quality game play. There needs to be a server just for high/not sober people. It will be quite entertaining if anything to see what happens when you put a bunch of high/not sober people together.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    Baked out of my mind

@Jrob122 +1. I love playing in one lobby for an extended time, starting off super-baked and not that good, to 30 minutes in and I'm top of the lobby lol.
  • Just the right amount of Captain Morgan spiced rum and Coke chilled to a precise temperature.