criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stinger Pistol.. Yea or Nay?

13Next

Replies

• I use the scout pistol on people and if that don't 1 shot them I pull the stinger out and wham they dead.

Billy the kid over here
  • Worst pistol ever. Got the 5 I needed and haven't used it since
  • I use the scout pistol on people and if that don't 1 shot them I pull the stinger out and wham they dead.
    Why don't you just shoot them with your blaster
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • I love the stinger, especially on large maps. I've just recently started using it and I get multiple kills a game with it. I run it with my trusty cycler and bacta/dioxis. It's certainly not a primary weapon but when your primary overheats just start dumping stinger rounds into the lowered health opponents and they melt away.
  • I love it
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!
  • It good fun remembering that people had trouble getting kills with the dioxis grenade. That card was such a game changer for extraction, i never had problems getting kills with it.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Vakyoom wrote: »
    It good fun remembering that people had trouble getting kills with the dioxis grenade. That card was such a game changer for extraction, i never had problems getting kills with it.

I didn't get those Dioxis kills needed for the upgrade until Bespin came out haha. Now it's my favorite card.

I haven't used the Stinger Pistol since it first came out and needed the upgrade kills. Oh well, gotta get em all! I would welcome another Star Card or weapon being added even if it proves useless. At least keeps the game feeling somewhat fresh. I guess?
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Kalsar wrote: »
    I just unlocked it and all it does is nerf my weapon. Pointless.

For example, I can usually do about 15-20 damage with the se-14c in close on the AT-AT per overheat. With the stinger active you do 0 damage.

Also I hit one guy about 3 times had him down to about 5 health and he just jetpacks away and doesn't die. I don't get it.

That is just improper use right there, what are you using it at close range for? It is infinite range!
  • unit900000
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    used it in HvV for a short time it was ok.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • GuessWho wrote: »
    I use the scout pistol on people and if that don't 1 shot them I pull the stinger out and wham they dead.
    Why don't you just shoot them with your blaster

Because some people rely heavily on OHK weapons. Scattergun, CA-87 and scout pistol are the only reason some players can get half the number of kills that they do. I admire a guy who can dominate with just a blaster. But a player who corner camps with a scattergun/CA-87 is just a fake.
  • i use it for bubble emoters and heroes
  • bfloo
    14437 posts Member
    It is a lot better now then it was at release.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

it was buffed?
  • bfloo
    14437 posts Member
    StLouisNY wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

it was buffed?

I don't know for sure, but it feels like it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• StLouisNY wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

it was buffed?

Very slightly I believe. Like a 5 point buff to the DoT or something small like that.
  • Just got all 5 of my stinger kills in a single match of Cargo. Wasn't hard just had to prioritize using it on low hp enemies.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Vakyoom wrote: »
    Just got all 5 of my stinger kills in a single match of Cargo. Wasn't hard just had to prioritize using it on low hp enemies.

I got mine a while ago in a match of droid run, it took me exactly 25 charges, I got the final kill in pretty much the last second of the game, with my last charge, probably the coolest thing I've ever done in this game
    Psn: Jello770