criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So... Am I the only one that plays Creedence when I play Scarif?

JMaster
2117 posts Member
Hey there, how's it going? So, anyone else like playing CCR in the tropics of Scarif? Playing Bad Moon Rising as you rush through the palm trees, or blast Run Through the Jungle when you get a U-Wing pickup? I don't know, I guess I'm the only one that gets a "Space 'Nam" vibe? Oh well, here...
"I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
He knew.

Replies

• Will have to give it a shot. Doubt the kids on the forums know who Creedance Clearwater Revival is.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Hey there, how's it going? So, anyone else like playing CCR in the tropics of Scarif? Playing Bad Moon Rising as you rush through the palm trees, or blast Run Through the Jungle when you get a U-Wing pickup? I don't know, I guess I'm the only one that gets a "Space 'Nam" vibe? Oh well, here...

+1 for Space Nam.
  • I jus don't play scariff at all lol
  • How about "House of the Rising Sun"... for the Jabba's Palace map.
    Rogue Mammal X
    (XBox One)
  • Plenty old enough to understand and appreciate. Someone needs to make a montage.

• Aggress wrote: »
    Will have to give it a shot. Doubt the kids on the forums know who Creedance Clearwater Revival is.
    I'm 17, and I know... they have NO excuse!
    James123_4 wrote: »
    +1 for Space Nam.
    Thank you, I was hoping that was original!
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    I jus don't play scariff at all lol
    No season pass, or you bored by it?
    How about "House of the Rising Sun"... for the Jabba's Palace map.
    Not bad! I'll need to try that one soon...
    Plenty old enough to understand and appreciate. Someone needs to make a montage.

Holy cow, those bits with the camera sticking out the door by that M-6 gunner look near identical to the U-Wing gunship pickup! Nice montage, wish I had editing skills. : /
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I just find it incredibly boring. WA is the only thing I really like in the dlc and it's a shortened version of it. Also all the maps look the same!
  • Everybody knows CCR, because every man in the world has either seen Apocalypse Now or Die Hard. If they haven't, they aren't men. I would know, I'm 20. :D
  • Jrob122 wrote: »

+1
    Dennis Brännvall is FAIL!!!!!
  • Mozart's Requiem for a Dream. Just sayin'.
    I just find it incredibly boring. WA is the only thing I really like in the dlc and it's a shortened version of it. Also all the maps look the same!
    Yeah, I was really looking forward to that MASSIVE beach assault they showed in the DLC trailer (I was also hoping for HvV, since, it's ONLY been in Outer Rim, dang!), alas, still, I have fun with it from time to time.
    Everybody knows CCR, because every man in the world has either seen Apocalypse Now or Die Hard. If they haven't, they aren't men. I would know, I'm 20. :D
    I've seen neither of those movies. I am no man.
    He knew.
    Yeah, I was really looking forward to that MASSIVE beach assault they showed in the DLC trailer (I was also hoping for HvV, since, it's ONLY been in Outer Rim, dang!), alas, still, I have fun with it from time to time.
    Everybody knows CCR, because every man in the world has either seen Apocalypse Now or Die Hard. If they haven't, they aren't men. I would know, I'm 20. :D

lol, I thought you were referencing Apocalypse Now. :D

It's OK, you have until age 25...
    Rogue Mammal X
    (XBox One)

i was actually unsure if there were different maps for scarif after a few rounds. They don't really feel any different. and they definitely should've added a 3rd section(pushed 2 of the maps together) for WA, it being only a 2 point match is lame.
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    Vakyoom wrote: »

i was actually unsure if there were different maps for scarif after a few rounds. They don't really feel any different. and they definitely should've added a 3rd section(pushed 2 of the maps together) for WA, it being only a 2 point match is lame.
    Also, is it that difficult to let you keep a Hero on Infiltration after a ship is blown up? It just doesn't seem fair to the person playing the hero.
    He knew.
  • Nah son I play Kanye. He raps like I play the game. Loud, crazy, and in your face obnoxiousness. No one man should have all my power.
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    KingGio21 wrote: »
    Nah son I play Kanye. He raps like I play the game. Loud, crazy, and in your face obnoxiousness. No one man should have all my power.
    Well... that's like... your opinion, man.
    He knew.
  • This isn't Nam dude, there are rules!
  • Apocalypse now and die hard are all time greats but Lebowski stands above all other cinema!
  • This isn't Nam dude, there are rules!
    "What was that **** about Vietnam?" : D
    Apocalypse now and die hard are all time greats but Lebowski stands above all other cinema!
    Absolutely.
    8689586642_88b32b4c46_z.jpg
    He knew.

• Just yesterday
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Deaddrifter
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Gump is up there too.

• Just yesterday
    Dang... eclectic selection, I like it!
    Gump is up there too.

Sure is.
    FORREST_reference.jpg
    He knew.
  • Apocalypse now and die hard are all time greats but Lebowski stands above all other cinema!

Has the whole world gone crazy?! AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT APOCALYPSE NOW?
    :D
    JMaster wrote: »
    This isn't Nam dude, there are rules!
    Apocalypse now and die hard are all time greats but Lebowski stands above all other cinema!
    Absolutely.

that poster is one of my favourite things now.
  • I'm staying. I'm finishing my blue milk.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • James123_4 wrote: »

Has the whole world gone crazy?! AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT APOCALYPSE NOW?
    Absolutely.

I love the smell of dioxis in the mornings. It smells like victory!

You want a finger? I can get you a finger
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member

Absolutely.

There are others...
    67a97f323106163d1a58c3c73cf6436a.jpgbizarre-cartoon-art-11.jpg
    Lebowski_20Wars_large.jpg
    big-lebowski-walter-star-wars.jpg
    : )
    I'm staying. I'm finishing my blue milk.
    I did not see my fellow Stormtroopers die face-down in the muck...
    He knew.

Absolutely.

There are others...

Any of those would make an excellent t-shirt! Shut the f up Jar Jar!
  • James123_4 wrote: »

Absolutely.

I love the smell of dioxis in the mornings. It smells like victory!

Mon Mothma: I don't know Raddus, it's pretty hairy in there, I mean it's Scarif Beach!

Raddus: Shoretroopers don't surf!
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    That's mean to compare Donnie to... that...
    He knew.

Yeah, what he said
  • I don't know, I see the beach and I think Jimmy Buffett
  • "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"

You want a finger? I can get you a finger

With nail polish?

Absolutely.

There are others...

Nice!
  • He's a pederass but he can roll!
  • Put the DL-44 away man, they're calling the cops.

Ditto. Pitiful excuse for a dlc.
  • He's a pederass but he can roll!

Glad that doesn't get censored. Haha

We can do things you never dreamed of. We believe in nothing, Lebowskywalker. Nothing! And tomorrow we'll come back and cut off your Tauntaun.

Excuse me?

I said we'll cut off your Tauntaun!
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    He's a pederass but he can roll!
    What's a pederass, Walter? : )
    He knew.

Shut the **** up Donny.
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member

Shut the **** up Donny.
    I am the walrus...
    I am the walrus.
    He knew.

Shut the **** up Donny.
    I am the walrus...
    I am the walrus.

VI Lenon!
  • I'm not even supposed to pick up the phone unless its an emergency.
    This is an emergency!!
    I realize that, that's why I picked up the phone.
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    I'm not even supposed to pick up the phone unless its an emergency.
    This is an emergency!!
    I realize that, that's why I picked up the phone.
    "Phone's ringing dude..."
    "Thank you Donnie"
    He knew.
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member

Glad that doesn't get censored. Haha

We can do things you never dreamed of. We believe in nothing, Lebowskywalker. Nothing! And tomorrow we'll come back and cut off your Tauntaun.

Excuse me?

I said we'll cut off your Tauntaun!
    Nice Dianoga... AHHHH!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    He knew.