criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Challenges still not working after update 1.12

Anyone else's challenges on PS4 still not working, after what was the final update to the game?!?

Replies

• Don't work on my PS4
  • Yeah mine complete and then will only refresh when I back out but they still stay the same challenges.
    Been completing 75 kills, 7500 score, and 75 blaster rifle kills since scarif dropped. Makes good money even though I have nothing to spend it on lol
  • I'm not even getting any progress or credits!
  • NerdySamurai
    490 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    They seem to be fine on Xbox. Wonder why it's only ps4. Hm.
  • Mine haven't worked on Xbox since Christmas double weekend. They work as long as I'm in the same game, but if I leave they reset back to zeroes
  • NerdySamurai
    490 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Kagain123 wrote: »
    Mine haven't worked on Xbox since Christmas double weekend. They work as long as I'm in the same game, but if I leave they reset back to zeroes

To be honest since I hit max rank, havent done any challenges. But the daily always seems to be completed, on accident usually, never check what it is lol.
  • Same problem here (PS4 + BF with season pass)

Yesterday I deleted completely the game, downloaded again the millions of GB and reinstall it.
    No success :-(

Then I also deleted the Battlefront backup and profile files from the PS4.
    No success :-(

Today I will try to delete the game and also the files and then reinstall it.
    But if you see that this problem occurs on PS4, XBOX and PC the problem is probably on the servers and/our accounts and not on the systems at home.

EA, please do something !!!
  • That wont help, I had a similar problem with the Challenges not showing up at all (greyed out). It happend because I used to change the Challenges on the Webpage instead of doing it in the game and it got bugged. So its related to the Web and the CompanionApp, so I guess other Developers are responsible for this. Look at this Thread and ask some Developer there, I did this and they really helped me out and are responsiv. It took about 1 month I think, but they unlocked all my broken Hutt Contracts and later on my Challenges got fixed.
  • Eyeless wrote: »
    That wont help, I had a similar problem with the Challenges not showing up at all (greyed out). It happend because I used to change the Challenges on the Webpage instead of doing it in the game and it got bugged. So its related to the Web and the CompanionApp, so I guess other Developers are responsible for this. Look at this Thread and ask some Developer there, I did this and they really helped me out and are responsiv. It took about 1 month I think, but they unlocked all my broken Hutt Contracts and later on my Challenges got fixed.

I never used the app.
    I can see the challenges in the game and also buy a new one.
    I can also finish a challenge but only if I not leave the game session, otherwise it will be resetted to zero.

• I was constantly changing the challenges on the app to complete them all. Only one of them has been acting up and not completing. 10 long range headshots.
  • I was constantly changing the challenges on the app to complete them all. Only one of them has been acting up and not completing. 10 long range headshots.

For this one I had trouble too. Had to use pulse cannon or cycler rifle. No other rifles work to complete

• DO2L
    129 posts Member
    Xbox One here and they haven't worked since late December.
  • The problem still exists (PS4)
    Do something EA !!!
  • Switched to PS4 Pro yesterday, the bug still exists.
  • designingsean
    104 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I am actually pretty OK with this bug, to be honest, because it has helped me level up faster than if they were constantly changing.

I manually refreshed them to something pretty achievable. In my case, it is:

1. 25 blaster rifle kills (2500xp)
    2. 25 blaster pistol kills (2500xp)
    3. 50 total kills (5500xp_

This means I play half my matches with a blaster rifle, half with pistol, at which point I have the total kills, if I hadn't already due to other kill types. Then back to the lobby to reset and start over again.

This nets me over 10k in xp in just a few matches (mostly Cargo).
  • Yep; challenges are indeed still not tracking since the holidays (or perhaps the Jan update). Xb1 here.

I'll try the suggestion above to see if they're tracking in-mission.
  • Playing on XBOX One with the Elite edition and The Last Jedi Challenges have not worked at all. I see the score , but can not do anything to advance further in the challenges no matter what mode I'm in, or how many kills/skills I perform.