criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Wishes Space battles BFTII

1. Assault on capital ships

That the capital ships are not of adornment in the stage, that the teams have to defend and to attack the capital ships, similar to the classic mode of Pandemic.
    That we have variety, space battles with many capital ships and other versions with few capital ships.
    That you can approach the capital ships, if this is implemented I would like to see troopers (bots) that defend the hangars and the interiors.

latest?cb=20150321154627
    rKwBLzKGvxVTEdC-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1429302215
  2. Transport Ships

That the transport ships are implemented, so that we can take the troops to the hangars of the capital ships, this would be very fun to be able to carry a squadron in a U-Wing for example.

latest?cb=20100813150543
    latest?cb=20161213062352
    latest?cb=20130719130715

3. Turbolasers

The use of turbolaser would give variety to the battles, that can be destroyed and that if nobody uses them, they are controlled by the AI
  4. Keep the Bots
  5. Stage

I hope that space battles are in all the orbits of the planets that you put in the game.

latest?cb=20120104152654

Death Star, remove the planet from rings and put Yavin, for immersion.
  6. Iconic battles please

Yavin Space Battle (Death Star)
    Endor Space Battle (Death Star II)
    Scarif Space battle (As the movie)
    Coruscant Space Battle (If you add clone wars)
  7. Respect the canon

Do not include shields to Tie Figther (Empire) as an example

• And to finish, the respawn should be in the hangar of the capital ships (As a pilot) Not choosing ship from the menu.
    star-wars-battlefront-ii-20050524042853668.jpg

What are your wishes for space battles?

JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

Replies

• I wanna see a feature of actually flying troops down to the ground, dropping them off, and then assisting them from the skies. That's be so wizard
    r1_36.PNG?itok=5tCQY0TU
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Xantos
    2385 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    I wanna see a feature of actually flying troops down to the ground, dropping them off, and then assisting them from the skies. That's be so wizard
    r1_36.PNG?itok=5tCQY0TU

You can do that........ in battlefield :trollface:
    "Only 10% of our playerbase played old Battlefronts, so we are going to do a Battlefront, which is not a Battlefront" -Dice 2017
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    I wanna see a feature of actually flying troops down to the ground, dropping them off, and then assisting them from the skies. That's be so wizard
    r1_36.PNG?itok=5tCQY0TU

That is necessary, very necessary
    250?cb=20070114040526

The Senate will approve it
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Trooper8059
    10194 posts Member
    edited February 2017

I either want this, or the ability to send the ship spiraling right into the battlefront. I just want some fleshed out capital ship interiors.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif

• I either want this, or the ability to send the ship spiraling right into the battlefront. I just want some fleshed out capital ship interiors.

Seeing that first clip was a huge smack of nostalgia
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    r1_36.PNG?itok=5tCQY0TU

Is that a reference to robot chicken?
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7330 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Yes, to all of it. Maybe to say at least 32vs32 and Bombers.
    @Sledgehammer70 @FireWall @TheVestalViking
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    We need the iconic that is Admiral Ackbar
    databank_ackbar_01_169_55137220.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780
    latest?cb=20160103063418

Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • There's only one man who can battle space, and his name is award winning crustacean Admiral Ackbar.
  • I think we should do a ship infiltration sort of thing where you start in your capital ship and then get into fighters/transports and go to the enemies. There could be defense turrets to take down and maybe a target to hit to deactivate hangar shields. From there you land in the enemies ship and either get a package or seige the command center. It would be like from original battlefront two but with more of a purpose and objective.
  • These ideas sound awesome!
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz