criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

What stats do you want in BF2?

I find the current stats aren't that interesting. Kill/death is good, of course, but it seems like it should be separated by mode - especially for Fighter Squadron, which is like a totally different game - my K/D there is at least 5 to 1, whereas its probably 1.2 to 1 for the rest of the modes. Also, if you had K/D for the past week and month, it might help you feel like you're making progress - the longer you've been playing, the harder it is to move the total stats up.

Do we care about our blaster kill stats? I always wondered what good they are.

I'd rather have things like "Most Drop Pods activated (in one match)," "Most cargoes delivered," "Most Kills with an AT-ST," etc. Those kinds of things would be much more of a motivation for me than the current trophy system.

Also, a revenge list of the player's who have killed you the most might be kind of cool.

Replies

• Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

Best way to emphasize teamwork and objective based gameplay.
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

It may not seem like much, but it has major impact on objective play.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • "Most light poles clipped while in Cloud Car"
    Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

Maybe not killing people doesn't matter for objectives in walker assault. Jump, in shield up, activate/deactivate uplink. But for a game mode like conquest killing really is helping the team.
  • astrotrain101
    346 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Damage to and hero's killed by infantry. I like taking down the hero's especially when they are in the hands of players that shred with them. I think this would be a nice little stat to have
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • I want my strength, dexterity, chance to hit, one and two handed damage
  • It would be funny, something that's not happening, but funny if you got points showing up on screen such as +163 senates, +3 Hues
  • In all seriousness I don't want KD to return.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

Maybe not killing people doesn't matter for objectives in walker assault. Jump, in shield up, activate/deactivate uplink. But for a game mode like conquest killing really is helping the team.

Kills should counts, but only in game, not in Stats.

I've seen pathetic players camp with the T-21B all game not caring about the objective.
    Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

I've seen pathetic players camp with the T-21B all game not caring about the objective.
    Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

If it was a better game mode sniping would count for something. If a player enjoys playing a game like that by all means do.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

Do not display K/D.

Only Score.

If it was a better game mode sniping would count for something. If a player enjoys playing a game like that by all means do.

They can play what they wish. They are still useless. If DICE brings Conquest to SWBF2, I hope they don't cater to Snipers. BF1 is full of useless Scouts that bring nothing the team or to the objective.
  • "Most times stuck on invisible tree root"
  • I love the kills per blaster.

We need a "times standing around camping a hero token" stat as well.
  • Amount of days since DICE introduced a new anti vehicle weapon
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • "Most times sniped by AI AT-AT"