criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

What if SWBF2 is a failure?

2Next

Replies

• I may have thought it, but you posted it. lol
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Strogg1980
    2576 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Blazur wrote: »
    Strogg1980 wrote: »
    Then The ****'s and Communist Russians had good opinions, since all opinions must be valued. Guess Minorities like me have to just respect them for their ideas, huh?
    Guess the opinion that women cant have full control of their bodies is also a side that must be respected, cant hurt the feelings of the right/religious too.

Please, an opinion can be wrong, its wrong to say this game is close to perfect.

as usual, the defenders jump right on EA's D ick. sorry but its the truth, you can't say all opinions are valid when an opinion can be 100% wrong depending on its outlook. And in the case of this game, saying its a 9/10 is 100000000% wrong, no other way around it.

And hey you said, it, @ThePoolshark, just because an Opinion is not like yours, does not make it wrong, just different. Commie's had different opinions, so that means, according to you, they were not wrong...just different.

Can't argue with that...unless you wanna take back what you said and agree with me that if someone thinks the game is a 9/10 and a few paces from being the best, they are boot licks or a$$ kissers
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    Undeadjon wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    Undeadjon wrote: »
    As long as it has kinda the same multillayer mechanics, a good single player skirmish mode, and campaign, I see no reason why I wouldn't enjoy it.

Please no.
    Why not? It was extremely smooth, mostly balanced. The gameplay was perfect. Sure there was a few unbalanced weapons but that's about it. But hey! Some people are good and some aren't.

Now i'm lost , what battlefront are you talking about ?

Well the game is fun. Sure it could have machanics like moving, jumping etc. will affect your blasters accuracy. Also I would like to have a climbing feature to get over small hills and rocks. But the gameplay at the moment isn't as bad. It is more enjoyable for me than Battlefield 1, as I don't have to worry about all the campi campi snipers and tanks. Or bomber planes. So thats a thing Battlefront is superior to Battlefield. Even the exploive spam isn't as bad as in Battlefield.
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    Blazur wrote: »
    Then The ****'s and Communist Russians had good opinions, since all opinions must be valued. Guess Minorities like me have to just respect them for their ideas, huh?
    Guess the opinion that women cant have full control of their bodies is also a side that must be respected, cant hurt the feelings of the right/religious too.

Please, an opinion can be wrong, its wrong to say this game is close to perfect.

as usual, the defenders jump right on EA's D ick. sorry but its the truth, you can't say all opinions are valid when an opinion can be 100% wrong depending on its outlook. And in the case of this game, saying its a 9/10 is 100000000% wrong, no other way around it.

And hey you said, it, @ThePoolshark, just because an Opinion is not like yours, does not make it wrong, just different. Commie's had different opinions, so that means, according to you, they were not wrong...just different.

Can't argue with that...unless you wanna take back what you said and agree with me that if someone thinks the game is a 9/10 and a few paces from being the best, they are boot **** or a$$ kissers

And for that I think this is the moment to bring up the following: Let me tell you a story... I played Battlefront for a long time. I played battlefront I and II back when i was younger and I play Battlefield 1 from time to time. I enjoyed Battlefront EA. I had more fun with this game than with any other game I ever played. You know why? Because it is my personal opinion. I would rate the game 9/10, because I always had a good time with that game. I know I want the next game to have more depth than this one, simply because I want to see if DICE can do even better than they did with this one. The only things I don't like about this game is the anti cheat software which seems to never do anything and that the game had so many gamebreaking bugs that weren't fixed as fast as they shouldve been. Of course there are somethings that could be better. But why should I hate on a game that wasn't perfect, but I had/have fun with? I don't wanna be that haterscum...
  • ^cheating is definitely NOT the only major problem. Again sorry but unless you have the shallowest expectations for games, its not a 9/10. If it is, you must have to brace yourself for a stroke everytime you see or play something like Halo 5 multiplayer. And yeah its also pretty bad since it took them majority of the games lifespan to fix almost all the bugs and glitches....ppl on here defending it like its a great game j and one of the best they playedust further keep proving my point of a$$ kissing.

Keep it up, and good night little drones keep the quEAn bee happy.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    ^cheating is definitely NOT the only major problem. Again sorry but unless you have the shallowest expectations for games, its not a 9/10. If it is, you must have to brace yourself for a stroke everytime you see or play something like Halo 5 multiplayer. And yeah its also pretty bad since it took them majority of the games lifespan to fix almost all the bugs and glitches....ppl on here defending it like its a great game j and one of the best they playedust further keep proving my point of a$$ kissing.

Keep it up, and good night little drones keep the quEAn bee happy.

I respect your opinion, even though it's wrong.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Strogg even though I agree with much of what you're saying, you're coming off as an obnoxious child recently. OMG EA $hillzzz DR0n3 ***** etc etc. People enjoy what they enjoy, and there are a few people who can overlook this game's faults enough to enjoy it completely. I'm happy for for them, and they're not the ones who sound like complete bellends.
  • Strogg1980
    2576 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Strogg even though I agree with much of what you're saying, you're coming off as an obnoxious child recently. OMG EA $hillzzz DR0n3 **** etc etc. People enjoy what they enjoy, and there are a few people who can overlook this game's faults enough to enjoy it completely. I'm happy for for them, and they're not the ones who sound like complete bellends.

Im happy for them too on a personal level. But be unbias when you score it is my point. I like Battlefront as well but we all need to be honest here and stop thinking with our fanboy/girl switches on. Its not pure crap but its not epic or one of the best shooters out their either.

When assigning it a score 1. You have to do that while being objective and unbias. And 2. Getting all personal or fan boy or overhyped and letting the developer think its great is gonna just feed their ego and keep em lazy and thinking they dont have to change much. They do.

If this was 9/10 worthy then it would be the equivolent of Halo 2, Witcher 3, or the first 2 Mass Effects, a near Masterpiece or groundbreaking in a feature or 2. Its not, anyone thinking that is wrong in their opinion, simple as that. They can like it and enjoy it on a personal level tho, no ones stopping them. If my comments are then they obviously never had much faith in it to begin with lol.

• bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    Strogg even though I agree with much of what you're saying, you're coming off as an obnoxious child recently. OMG EA $hillzzz DR0n3 **** etc etc. People enjoy what they enjoy, and there are a few people who can overlook this game's faults enough to enjoy it completely. I'm happy for for them, and they're not the ones who sound like complete bellends.

Im happy for them too on a personal level. But be unbias when you score it is my point. I like Battlefront as well but we all need to be honest here and stop thinking with our fanboy/girl switches on. Its not pure **** but its not epic or one of the best shooters ot their either.

When assigning it a score 1. You have to do that while being objective and unbias. And 2. Getting all personal or fan boy or overhyped and letting the developer think its great is gonna just feed their ego and keep em lazy and thinking they dont have to change much. They do.

If this was 9/10 worthy then it would be the equivolent of Halo 2 or the first 2 Mass Effects, a near Masterpiece or groundbreaking in a feature or 2. Its not, anyone thinking that is wrong in their opinion, simple as that. They can like it and enjoy it on a personal level tho, no ones stopping them. If my comments are then they obviously never had much faith in it to begin with lol.

Some people love the game, without being EA Fan Boys.

People on this forum say that this is the only game they play, and don't play other fps's.

While this game is lacking compared to others, to them it is an A+.

There is nothing wrong with it.

We can't even agree if TFA was a great or awful movie. How do you expect to agree on a game?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Im happy for them too on a personal level. But be unbias when you score it is my point. I like Battlefront as well but we all need to be honest here and stop thinking with our fanboy/girl switches on. Its not pure **** but its not epic or one of the best shooters ot their either.

If this was 9/10 worthy then it would be the equivolent of Halo 2 or the first 2 Mass Effects, a near Masterpiece or groundbreaking in a feature or 2. Its not, anyone thinking that is wrong in their opinion, simple as that. They can like it and enjoy it on a personal level tho, no ones stopping them. If my comments are then they obviously never had much faith in it to begin with lol.

Some people love the game, without being EA Fan Boys.

People on this forum say that this is the only game they play, and don't play other fps's.

While this game is lacking compared to others, to them it is an A+.

There is nothing wrong with it.

We can't even agree if TFA was a great or awful movie. How do you expect to agree on a game?

That's the thing about opinions. You can't apply your personal valuation on someone else's. For me, this game is a lot of fun and I love it. I play really no other game, except for a couple with my son. I've looked at the others, but mostly they take too much time and they're not Star Wars. And I'm critical of EA/DICE...mostly because of the problems not being effectively fixed (Multiple heroes on large modes, Falcon Punch, Lando glitch version 1, then worse version 2, now back to the original version 1, etc) and the inconsistency of server performance.
    I wouldn't give this an A+ because of the above, and I have hated the playlists and the way DICE has basically given the appearance of investing minimal effort in anything post-release. But for me the core of the game is still a lot of fun. Others may, and clearly do, disagree. And I have no issue with that.
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member

Im happy for them too on a personal level. But be unbias when you score it is my point. I like Battlefront as well but we all need to be honest here and stop thinking with our fanboy/girl switches on. Its not pure **** but its not epic or one of the best shooters out their either.

If this was 9/10 worthy then it would be the equivolent of Halo 2, Witcher 3, or the first 2 Mass Effects, a near Masterpiece or groundbreaking in a feature or 2. Its not, anyone thinking that is wrong in their opinion, simple as that. They can like it and enjoy it on a personal level tho, no ones stopping them. If my comments are then they obviously never had much faith in it to begin with lol.

On the other hand from a perspective of someone who really likes the game you could say: "I enjoy this game, but I don't know if I will enjoy it if they change it so much. So why should I want them to change the mechanics"
    I could completly understand that. For myself, as I said earlier, I would like to see improvements to the physics and the way the equipment/weapons work (ammunition limits, except for heroes, no completly free loadout costumization, etc.). Others may want a completly free loadout costumization, where they can put together whatever they want. Honestly I the problem I see with that is that some combinations will be very dominating (Think of the current base loadout with EE-4, jetpack, bodyguard, adrenalin and bacta)
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

I think that depends a lot on in which situation do you see the movie and how familiar you are with Star Wars. If you're new to that franchise you may like the film more than someone who loves the legends content. It was a copy of episode IV to me, but it was a good movie for itself. The characters, esspecially Kylo Ren have a lot of depth. That makes me think that if they just don't copy the storyline of episode 5 than the next epsiode will be really enjoyable for all types of star wars fans. Disney had to make a decision on how to start into this franchise, which isn't easy, as it was often critisized how bad it would be that they know own Star Wars. What they knew was that the prequels arent as good as the original movies, as they are really different from each other. So they decided to make TFA more close to the OT. But they came a bit too close :D