criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Another "God" mode glitch?

Wallofman
1155 posts Member
I know it was fixed a long time ago, and I have not seen anything in a long time. However, has anyone noticed any "god" mode players? I was on Twilight on Hoth, playing WA. It was the 3rd phase, and I was Luke. In the cave on the right I started slashing a Snow Trooper, but he would not die. I hit him with 5 or 6 lightsaber blows, and a teammate was shooting him. He would not die. I lost half my life before I realized I could not kill him and bolted.

I did record it, however I am so technically challenged I do not know how to download it from the PS4, edit it so it is not 15 mins. long, and up load it here.

Replies

• Same thing happened to me on WA on endor a week ago. But I just chalked it up to my absolute dreadful hero play lol
  • Wallofman wrote: »

I did record it, however I am so technically challenged I do not know how to download it from the PS4, edit it so it is not 15 mins. long, and up load it here.

Get sharefactory (free PS4 app) - easy to trim video down to size then - share via the app or youtube in PS4 - post link here

Or:
    Download to a USB stick - PS4 is USB3 so either get a USB3 card reader or flash drive (USB2 is painfully slow to transfer video) - edit and upload on a computer

Share via any social media channel and post a link
  • Wallofman
    1155 posts Member
    SpoonFett wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »

Get sharefactory (free PS4 app) - easy to trim video down to size then - share via the app or youtube in PS4 - post link here

Or:
    Download to a USB stick - PS4 is USB3 so either get a USB3 card reader or flash drive (USB2 is painfully slow to transfer video) - edit and upload on a computer

Share via any social media channel and post a link

cool, thanks
  • johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I've experienced this as Luke and Vader so assumed it's an issue with the lightsaber hit detection. Maybe not.
  • There is a new bug with luke and vader where yu just cant hit the stormtroopers with normal swings, i posted this and other glitches but it all doesnt mattrr anymore, the support for this game is done so we just have to live with these bugs unfortunately..
  • bfloo
    15662 posts Member
    There is a new bug with luke and vader where yu just cant hit the stormtroopers with normal swings, i posted this and other glitches but it all doesnt mattrr anymore, the support for this game is done so we just have to live with these bugs unfortunately..

I even ran into this doing a hero battle with Luke.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I noticed this happen to me a few times. Luke would swing and I would take no damage. Then it happened to me tonight as Vader only it wasn't limited to one guy. Saber throw right through a group of rebels...no damage. Force choke...nada. Regular saber strike...nope, nothing. I could do no damage to anyone the few short minutes I survived.