criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

ONLY Heroes vs Villains Multiplayer Game Mode

I would love to see a heroes vs villains multiplayer game mode where ONLY heroes and villains are used. No respawning as a rebel or a storm trooper. I feel this game mode would add depth to the multiplayer gaming.

This would be similar to a mode they had in the previous battlefront II.

Replies

• I apologize for posting this twice! Thought there was an error when I posted the first one.
  • Looks like there is a cross era hero blast. Whilst I don't like the idea of crossing eras, hero only combat is the most 'sandbox' type thing to play, I have warmed to the idea and it sounds fun. Just nonera crossing in other modes please.
  • Looks like there is a cross era hero blast. Whilst I don't like the idea of crossing eras, hero only combat is the most 'sandbox' type thing to play, I have warmed to the idea and it sounds fun. Just nonera crossing in other modes please.

I 100% agree! Only cross eras in heros vs villains, but do not cross eras in all other game modes. Thank you for addressing that!