criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Iden Versio....Villain?

Alvonator
2510 posts Member
edited April 2017
Did everyone forget that Iden Versio will most likely feature as a Villain for the Empire in multiplayer?

I have seen people completely ignore her or not pay any attention to her...

Edit:
Reason why I believe she will be a Villain...
1) She has the storyline dedicated to her.
2) She is a hero of the Empire and an elite soldier.
3) Her home planet, Vardus, is going to be featured in the game. In the multiplayer, she could be the default villain in that planet.
4) Empire hasn't featured any female villains so far.

Replies

• She is a hero to the Empire/First Order. You on the other hand are a traitor!
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • Reidbynature
    375 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Why do you say "most likely"?

Most people are more concerned about their favourite movie characters rather than the expanded universe.
  • Why do you say "most likely"?

Most people are more concerned about their favourite movie characters rather than the expanded universe.

Most likely because she is getting her own storyline, which means she is important, and because she is said to be a hero of the Empire.

It would be a safe bet to assume that she will feature as a villain.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    She's just an elite stormtrooper tbh

Yeah but so is FN-2199.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    I don't think so. We'll spend most of the campaign playing as her, so I don't think she'd also get the option to be playable in MP.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I don't see it. The series seems to be focused on heroes/villains from the movies. I don't see her playing like a hero character in gameplay and I doubt they would give her a seperate control scheme for multiplayer.

I can see her being a pre-set for your generic trooper in multiplayer.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    She's just an elite stormtrooper tbh , would be neat if we could play as one of the Inferno squad members through the new resources mechanics , as sort of a special class , same could be done for droidekas and flametroopers too

But i don't think she would be enough to take a hero slot .

giphy.gif