criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

EA hinting Naboo as a map?

ThatShibaThing
312 posts Member
edited April 2017
So at the shot in the trailer with Yoda and Darth Maul, the platform/area they're at looks to me like the place where Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul dueled, which if I remember was an area in a building located on the planet of Naboo. I could very easily be wrong, and I'm not going to get everyone excited and lie by saying its official.

darth-maul-yoda-battlefield-2-updated.gif

(Oh, and did anyone notice how mauls blades open one at a time.. could this mean he can have dual and single blades on his saber? Again, just speculation..)
Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Replies

• Naboo (theed) confirmed!!
    giphy.gif
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    *slow clap buildup* Qui Gon! Qui Gon!
  • ROMG4
    2860 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    So at the shot in the trailer with Yoda and Darth Maul, the platform/area they're at looks to me like the place where Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul dueled, which if I remember was an area in a building located on the planet of Naboo. I could very easily be wrong, and I'm not going to get everyone excited and lie by saying its official.

(Oh, and did anyone notice how mauls blades open one at a time.. could this mean he can have dual and single blades on his saber? Again, just speculation..)

Naboo and more specifically Theed was confirmed a long time ago on BF2's Product Page.
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Yeah, nah don't want to jump to conclusions :L
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

Naboo and more specifically Theed was confirmed a long time ago on BF2's Product Page.

oh....
  • So at the shot in the trailer with Yoda and Darth Maul, the platform/area they're at looks to me like the place where Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul dueled, which if I remember was an area in a building located on the planet of Naboo. I could very easily be wrong, and I'm not going to get everyone excited and lie by saying its official.

DO I SMELL JAR JAR??
    Vroom Vroom!

• ThatShibaThing
    312 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    ROMG4 wrote: »

How long is "a long time ago"?
  • BrushedBrass2
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Sheba that is clearly Naboo too yep :)
  • So at the shot in the trailer with Yoda and Darth Maul, the platform/area they're at looks to me like the place where Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul dueled, which if I remember was an area in a building located on the planet of Naboo. I could very easily be wrong, and I'm not going to get everyone excited and lie by saying its official.

DO I SMELL JAR JAR??

I want him for the fun of it being a game, but I also see it leading to a dark, dark place.

When the trailer first released
    rWnfFLl.gif

When the trailer first released

That's not too far from now.. :P