criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I just want to express how hyped I am for this game and thankful to Dice for making this game <3

Gomen
482 posts Member
I just want to say that DICE are making the prefect moves for this game. They could've made one map from clone wars and one map from force awakens and extended the original trilogy maps, but they are going well beyond that. They are also including a huge campaign when they could've easily done a multiplayer only game and people would've still bought if it had all eras. I can't wait for this game any longer and it is only May 1st. This game is the icing on the cake of my life. When they revealed Star Wars Battlefront 2 a couple weeks ago, I felt the love vibrating out from DICE to their customers.
Friend me on PSN. My GT is O_lVl_E_N.

Replies

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Don't forget Motive and Criterion.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Gomen
    482 posts Member
    Don't forget Motive and Criterion.

Yeah, you are completely right. They are a big part in this as much as DICE.
  • I'm thrilled. I would of liked it if they focused on the Prequel Trilogy and Original Trilogy for BF2 and throw in the New Trilogy for the third. But this is good, though it's one less thing to be hyped about for the third game. But so far it sounds promising, and I am sure I am going to enjoy it as much if not more than the first. No shill.
  • Gothic_Mando
    2024 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Its nice to see some positivity, but just remember youve only been shown broad strokes and somewhat vague descriptions thus far. Wait until full confirmation of how things work / quality / gameplay before you start singing their praises and jumping on the pre-order train : )
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I know it's too early but.... HYPE

I have full faith in the team behind BF2
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I'm thrilled. I would of liked it if they focused on the Prequel Trilogy and Original Trilogy for BF2 and throw in the New Trilogy for the third. But this is good, though it's one less thing to be hyped about for the third game. But so far it sounds promising, and I am sure I am going to enjoy it as much if not more than the first. No shill.
    IMO Battlefront 3 will be for tv series. But we shouldn't look that far ahead.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Its nice to see some positivity, but just remember youve only been shown broad strokes and somewhat vague descriptions thus far. Wait until full confirmation of how things work / quality / gameplay before you start singing their praises and jumping on the pre-order train : )

Exactly. At this point you can't say the game is amazing or terrible.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    I'm thrilled. I would of liked it if they focused on the Prequel Trilogy and Original Trilogy for BF2 and throw in the New Trilogy for the third. But this is good, though it's one less thing to be hyped about for the third game. But so far it sounds promising, and I am sure I am going to enjoy it as much if not more than the first. No shill.

The Clone Wars. Rebels. And all that other junk (TFU) should be in the fourth title. The EU get's introduced then.
  • HeavyTeemu
    538 posts Member
    Indeed. Big thank you to all parties responsible of making this game reality.

I can't wait to see clones and droids in action!
  • Don't forget Motive and Criterion.

Especially Criterion, they made one of the best games which is burnout paradise city.
  • Gomen
    482 posts Member
    Yeah, I can't wait to play as droid
  • EvazanJr wrote: »

The Clone Wars. Rebels. And all that other junk (TFU) should be in the fourth title. The EU get's introduced then.

Junk? Get outta here!
    Vroom Vroom!

• ThatShibaThing
    312 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    EvazanJr wrote: »

Junk? Get outta here!

He probably hasn't watched CW, jk. Hey, we all have an opinion.
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.
  • Gomen
    482 posts Member
    Personally, I think the animated series should be like a $40 dollar game expansion eventually. Like 2 years from now.
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    Gomen wrote: »
    Personally, I think the animated series should be like a $40 dollar game expansion eventually. Like 2 years from now.

So, when the third game is announced? Nope, too late.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Gomen
    482 posts Member
    I guess, but what are they going to do for the third game. I don't think they should touch the EU and the old republic wouldn't sell because you could just play the mmo. They might as well make the animated series a $40 expansion at that time. However, the next year, when many Star Wars movies release, they could make another battlefront with the best content from the new movies.
  • Scout1998
    699 posts Member
    I cant wait either, the hype is real :)
  • SAmulticore
    3336 posts Member
    Yeah I'm actually really digging the positivity :smile:

The info so far has been so hype I'm not even mad about the prequels.
  • LOOL gimme 84 breaks and a kit-kat please.
    @Shinjuku
  • <3<3<3<3<3
    patrickgasm.png
    _______
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    LOOL gimme 84 breaks and a kit-kat please.
    @Shinjuku

@Chewbaccarrrrr @Gomen you got a lil brown sumn on the tip of ya nose playa
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • SAmulticore
    3336 posts Member
    Shinjuku wrote: »
    LOOL gimme 84 breaks and a kit-kat please.
    @Shinjuku

@Chewbaccarrrrr @Gomen you got a lil brown sumn on the tip of ya nose playa

Let the OP be hype without being a bellend about it. So far it looks like the devs might just deserve the praise.
  • Lesski_gaming9989
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I am SUPERHYPED too! Battlefront 2 looks very promising.
    Post edited by ThePoolshark on
  • DoctachCJ
    241 posts Member
    EA BF 1 was the first DICE game I have ever played. So to say I'm not impressed with them right now is putting it kindly. While this next game looks like it could be great, I'm still very cautious about it. Like the guy with the gif with the tie fighters, I have some doubts. With how terrible of a game BF 1 was (that's my opinion, if you feel differently, that's cool) I'm going to wait for EAplay before I give them praise of any kind. They got some serious ground to make up cause as of right now, I don't have much faith in DICE. The other companies working on it give me some hope though.