criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

To the ***** who made the new May 4th base command siege

This siege is pathetic, the card deck MUST be re-worked, the laser trip mine is useless, the unit cards barely do any damage on their own and the structure of the enemies isn't challenging, it's not even trying anymore and placing them just because.

How are you supposed to get 3 stars on this siege if this deck is barely helpful and it's just there to add a new stupid hero card?

You should evaluate what's wrong with this siege and re-work it, this is awful.

Replies

• Llunots
    348 posts Member
    I TOTALLY AGREE. THEY DIDN'T PUT THE SAME EFFORT AS IN THE LAST SIEGES. IT SEEMS LIKE IF THESE ONES WERE MAKED QUICKLY ONLY TO GIVE SOMETHING TO THE PLAYERS ON THE 4RT OF MAY ( WHICH I APREACITE BUT AT LEAST DO IT GOOD).
  • The laser trip mine works on Vader, he spawns after you defeat his ship. It's extremely challenging to get 3 stars but not impossible (I've already done it twice). It is very challenging siege which at this point is exactly what you should want. Well done Base Command Devs, well done.
  • MikeyFett
    191 posts Member
    I have no problem with the new Sieges. Thanks Devs.

As with most of the harder Sieges you just need planning but a bit of experience and luck can help too.
  • unit900000
    3292 posts Member
    JuniorJrSA wrote: »
    the laser trip mine is useless

just like in the actual game :D
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I agree it was extremely frustrating but man it was a buzz when I finally got 3 stars on the first Siege, I will tackle the second one shortly.
  • Lnfected1
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Not trying to be rude or anything but I finished it on my second attempt, I didn't think it was hard at all tbh
  • Lnfected1 wrote: »
    Not trying to be rude or anything but I finished it on my second attempt, I didn't think it was hard at all tbh

How much did you get ? I just managed 9,380, I still had full health but no base shields though
  • Just got them done. I found it a little challenging. I like prebuilt decks because there is less to think about tactically..... therefore you're playing a more luck based game. Don't give up and keep rolling the dice so to speak.

Just remember to used your cards as fodder until you get your first kill......delay your first kill even whilst you chip away at multiple enemies....then Do Not drop the multiplier (you all know that though if you're bothering to read this thread). Vaders ship is a beast.

I've got to be the new first person in the Galaxy to have 100% done if you catch my drift. Bragging rights! Ha!

Thanks Devs.... I've enjoyed Base Command tremendously!