criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How Battlefront 2 Story Will Begin (Theory)

Alvonator
2510 posts Member
Inferno Squad is in charge of eliminating Bothan Spies, who are stealing Death Star II plans. Inferno Squad then purposely allows only a few Bothans to escape. Then story will progress to the Battle of Endor.

Just a simple thought.

Replies

• xJstarx00
    499 posts Member
    Out of curiosity what gives you this idea, anything you read or seen that gives you the idea or just something you thought of off the top of your head?
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    xJstarx00 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity what gives you this idea, anything you read or seen that gives you the idea or just something you thought of off the top of your head?

The fact that a Mon Calamari capital ship appears near the Death Star II and several Star Destroyers. It could be the capital ship that Bothans used. Again, just a thought.
  • SAmulticore
    3323 posts Member
    At last I can fulfil my Star Wars fantasy of hunting down and killing Manny Bothans.

pLKdodv.jpg
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    Inferno Squad is in charge of eliminating Bothan Spies, who are stealing Death Star II plans. Inferno Squad then purposely allows only a few Bothans to escape. Then story will progress to the Battle of Endor.

Just a simple thought.

Wanna know another simple thought? Stop saying Nute Gunray as a hero : )
    Vroom Vroom!

• I'm guessing it will start where the trailer showed.

:p
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.

lol I guess people forgot that we won't get whatever we presume we will
    Vroom Vroom!

lol I guess people forgot that we won't get whatever we presume we will

No harm in hopes or thoughts.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »

Just a simple thought.

Ummm.....I haven't mentioned Gunray in over a week. But, now that you brought it back to my attention....

Nute Gunray for CIS Villain.
  • Alvonator wrote: »

Just a simple thought.

Ummm.....I haven't mentioned Gunray in over a week. But, now that you brought it back to my attention....

Nute Gunray for CIS Villain.

LOL now you did it.
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    I think we'll start right before the battle of Endor. Deployed from the Death Star II, have a small part of space combat then move to the ground to Endor, and have a little "tutorial" mission there, then we see the Death Star II blown up, and then story goes on.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • I think the corvus will crash at the battle of Jakku, killing all of inferno squad Except for Iden Versio
  • Whodunnit
    5576 posts Member
    Wait what happened with Alvonator... again?
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Wait what happened with Alvonator... again?

He def called SWHQ sellouts and he may have called devs bad or something like that
  • Whodunnit
    5576 posts Member
    So... regular Thursday.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • ThePoolshark
    2961 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I don't like repeat offenders that don't listen to simple rules. It is really simple to not be a casualty of the banhammer here, but people like to push their luck
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    xJstarx00 wrote: »

The fact that a Mon Calamari capital ship appears near the Death Star II and several Star Destroyers. It could be the capital ship that Bothans used. Again, just a thought.

I too watched the vid this info came from