criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What loadouts do you all actually use?

TimothyTheFirst_
195 posts Member
edited May 2017
People are making threads left and right about "this blaster is op, this card needs nerfed, remove this card" whatever whatever... so which ones does everyone actually use? and which modes do you use them on?

(not trying to start a giant flame war between people hating on each other for what they use... I'm genuinely just curious and trying to have a constructive discussion)

I switch it up sometimes but I usually use DLT-19, Jump Pack, Focus Fire, Thermal Detonator. and i flip flop between scout and bodyguard for the trait. sometimes scan pulse instead of focus fire depending on the map. and i use the t-21 pretty often too but the dlt-19 is my go to.

and I usually play scarif, death star, and turning point. sometimes i'll play cargo and extraction or walker assault but i'm usually not very good at walker assault compared to the other modes i play.

Replies

• Wallofman
    1124 posts Member
    I mostly play WA. I use the blaster rifle for the appropriate side. (Imperials E-11 Rebels A280C) I generally run sharp shooter. My two hands are anti vehicle Ion Torpedo and Ion Shot with jump pack. the other is anti hero Pulse cannon and explosive shot with jump pack. PC is also great to take out campers and snipers.

CQC in Extraction and Sabotage I use scatter gun, cooling cell, and thermal grenade. I also have a hand with explosive shot for heroes.
  • I almost always use the ultimate objective hand... jump pack, backs bomb, personal sheild. If I'm playing blast, I like to change it up and try new things. In cargo I usually throw in a scatter gun, and in WA I have an all ion hand.
  • I mainly play Cargo. My challenges are stuck on 25 Blaster Pistol kills and 25 Blaster Riffle kills, so I bounce back and forth between the SE-14C, A280C, and the EE-4, depending on the map and which challenge I am working on.

As for hands, Dioxis, Scan Pulse, and Scatter with Berserker as the trait is my main one. I do have a "troll" hand which is BactaGuard with Scatter and Explosive Shot, but I reserve that for when the other team is loaded with ES players themselves.
  • I play cargo, my load out is EE=4, Medical droid, personal shied, bacta, and bounty hunter
  • Walker Assault/Turning Point/Supremacy:
    EE-3, Stinger Pistol, Scatter Gun and Medical Droid...sometimes Thermal Detonator and Dioxis

Cargo:
    A180 w/ Escape Artist or
    EE-3/SE14c with Scatter Gun, Stinger Pistol and Bacta or Ion Grenade, Escape Artist

Battlestation: blaster varies
    Rebels - Sonic Imploder, Ion Grenade, Stinger Pistol, Berserker or Bodyguard
    Imperials - Thermal Detonator, Dioxis and Stinger Pistol, Berserker or Bodyguard

Droid Run:
    CA-87 with Cooling Cell or Focus Fire, scatter gun, bacta or Ion Grenade with Berserker for smaller maps
    Bigger and open maps EE-3/SE14c Scatter Gun, Bacta/Ion Grenade, Stinger Pistol with Escape Artist
  • I typically switch between an objective loadout (gun varies on map, but always shield and either heal or dioxis, bodyguard), distance loadout (T21B, cycler, cooling), and close-quarters loadout (EE4 and various CQ tools depending on what seems fun that day).
  • bfloo
    14430 posts Member
    Cooling cell & sharpshooter

Cargo Thermal & scatter gun

DS & sabatoge Thermal & dioxis

Supremacy, TP & WA Ion grenade with either pc or ion torpedo

HvV Impact grenade and scatter gun

Troll Disruption, escape artist, flash grenade and stun grenade w/ bo rifle

I don't generally play any other modes these days except FS.

My blaster depends more on my mood, but 75% E-11.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Empire_TW
    5526 posts Member
    I use 2 hands for just about every mode. My first hand is Berserker trait, cooling cell, barrage, and scatter gun. My second hand is Berserker, cooling cell, pulse cannon, and thermal detonator. I use my first hand for most maps but if I play an open map like graveyard of giants then I use my 2nd hand.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Mainly DLT19 or E-11, but it differs.

Main hand:
    Cycler Rifle
    Personal Shield
    Bacta bomb
    Bodugyard

2nd hand:
    Jump pack
    Ion shot
    Ion torpedo
    Scout
  • rattler87
    152 posts Member
    I use EE-4. Scattergun, Dioxis, and Focus Fire is my main. I like to be ready for campers and PS users.
  • MCEvan99
    63 posts Member
    Trait: Bodyguard
    Charge Card: Adrenaline Stim
    Star Cards: Scatter Gun and Cycler Rifle
    Blaster: EE-3

Scatter for taking out those shield jumpers (never use it instead of my blaster) and Cycler because... Well... you can't go wrong with it!

Mainly play any DLC or 40-player mode (Turning Point and Supremacy are my favourites but I can never find a game for those, so its usually Walker Assault).

It's interesting to see the different and creative Star Card combinations that other people have come up with!
    +1 Hue

Platform: Xbox One
    GT: MCEvan99 (message me if you see me!)
  • I mainly use the EE-3, adrenaline stim, ion grenade, and jump pack. I sometimes switch the jump pack out for a thermal or barrage, and the adrenaline stim for cooling cell, but I usually go with the ones I listed. As for trait, it goes depending on my mood from Bodyguard to Beserker. I tend to use the former over the latter, though.
    I'm just an imperial fangirl. | PSN: FathomEnigma1 | "Glory goes only to the Empire."
  • SimoHayha
    34 posts Member
    EE-3 for open maps.
    SE-14C for CQC. I have more kills with EE-4, but I think I'm better with the SE-14C now. DH-17 if my aim is off.
    A280C for varied maps. I have more kills with E-11, but I think I'm better with the A280C now.
    TL-50 for Team CQC.
    I love the A180 also, but I rarely use it for an entire match.

Cargo - Scattergun, Personal Shield, Escape Artist
    Blast - Bacta, Scout Pistol, Bodyguard (rarely use this otherwise)
    Large Map as Rebels - Jump Pack, Thermal Detonator. Ion Grenade & Berserker in one hand. Ion Torpedo & Sharpshooter in the other hand.
    Large Map as Empire - Same but don't carry Ion Grenade. Keep the Ion Torpedo for planes. Ion Shot on maps with a lot of turrets.
    Extraction - Smoke Grenade & Dioxis Grenade in one hand. Medical Droid & Detonator in the other hand.

It varies from map to map, but I'd say those are my default hands.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    At the moment I am using Bacta, Explosive Shot and the Shock Grenade with Bodyguard trait and EE-4

I know alot of people will hate me.
  • 1. Bacta - Stinger - Jump Pack
    2. Dioxis - Stim - Jump Pack
    3. Bacta - Stinger - Dioxis

Blasters: EE3, SE14C or DT12

Traits: Bodyguard, Berzerker or Escape Artist
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • rattler87
    152 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    At the moment I am using Bacta, Explosive Shot and the Shock Grenade with Bodyguard trait and EE-4

ES does not really add much or do anything to ee-4 since it's a burst. you're better off running another card that could be more helpful. ES works great with the A280C and E11
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    rattler87 wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »

ES does not really add much or do anything to ee-4 since it's a burst. you're better off running another card that could be more helpful. ES works great with the A280C and E11

That's true, I just run ES all the time and sometimes switch to E-11 or A280C on certain bigger maps.
  • MikeyFett
    191 posts Member
    It's the E-11 with Sharpshooter trait for me - decent at close and long ranges. Jump pack, Thermal and either Scan Pulse or Shield as I usually play the objective.
  • Stalemate wrote: »

I've probably tea bagged and emoted you with that loadout. Sorry not sorry.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • It all depends on the mode and areas and if I'm going for a challenge. I mostly use EE-4, Jump Pack, Shield, and Pulse Rifle on first and 2 Jump Pack, Shield but sometimes change it and either the Scatter Gun, Scout Gun, or Bacta. My trait was always Bounty Hunter till Escape Artist.
    "Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I