criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Collecting SW Pop Figures

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited May 2017
Anyone likes collecting some SW Pop figures? This is my small collection but I'm getting more. I still need to get Bossk, 4Lom, Zuckuss, IG88 and Boba. Also on a lower priority list are Red, Senate (blue) and Shadow guards, the famous Rancor set and a Wampa. Post pics of your collections too if you can and tell us of your SW bobble head ambitions.

fdZWiVy.jpg

Replies

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Ha! Those are pretty cool. I don't collect these though but I do own the thrawn pop. I collect lego Star Wars sets especially collector series and action figures.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks. Yeah Lego is cool. I have only have the 2000 piece Slave 1 ship. I really want the Executor ship.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Thanks. Yeah Lego is cool. I have only have the 2000 piece Slave 1 ship. I really want the Executor ship.

Cool. I want to get that set next, Lego can be an expensive hobby! I don't know if your interested in these or not but the 40th anniversary figures are really nice. And the super star destroyer looks like a really cool set too. Really hoping they make another AT-AT set soon
  • They should relaunch all those old sets. Paying 1.5 grand for that Executor is abit too much lol.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    They should relaunch all those old sets. Paying 1.5 grand for that Executor is abit too much lol.
    Yeah exactly. That's why I don't have some of the sets I want. Lego sets get way too expensive when they get retired.
  • DarthJ
    6694 posts Member
    Nice collection mate! I'll try and upload a picture of mine later.

I also have Nien Nunb (without flight helmet) and Greedo, but also have Vader, Boba Fett and Snap Wexley (was given to me). My wife doesn't like thdm up though so they are on a cupboard shelf currently...
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Nice. Tell her you're going for all 160+ just to scare her lol.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I only have 2! Yoda and Phasma.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Nice. I picked up a shock trooper one on ebay for 20 bucks but no box or stand. Boxed are like 70 at least.

s-b275x275.jpg

Getting a shadow guard next.
  • DarthJ
    6694 posts Member
    Nice. I picked up a shock trooper one on ebay for 20 bucks but no box or stand. Boxed are like 70 at least.

s-b275x275.jpg

Getting a shadow guard next.

Nice!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks. I also ordered a red guard so I'll have both shadow and red. I really want a rancor and wampa set now as well but they're big. Im gonna need more shelf space. And the bounty hunters, should I get them first? Dilemmas...

4R1aaja.jpg
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Finally I got my 3 ebay pop figures. Hurrah!

hvgGo2Z.jpg
    IHtTkrD.jpg

The $20 shock trooper had no stand so I gave him Bib Fortuna's. For now Bib will have to wait in his box.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Nice! What is that mandalorian looking figure?
  • That's Boba Fett.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Yeah I thought it might be boba fett. But what I meant was what kind of figure is that? I haven't seen one like that before
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I got it in NY and it's a custom metal works figure. You can get them here too:

http://www.metalpark.org/warrior.html

They seem to be out of the "larger" Bobas atm.
  • Found the epic Rancor downtown today.
    ukgqsOK.jpg
    2J6C05s.jpg
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Nice. Do they still sell max rebo in stores?
  • Not sure. Got mine on ebay.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    What is that black royal guard figure?

Also is there no Dengar pop?
  • No Dengar pop unfortunately. Also that's a Shadow Guard for the legends series.