criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Coliseum mode - Rancor vs Jedi, Bounty Hunters, Droids

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited May 2017
It would be awesome to pit creatures like Rancors and ones from Ep 2 on Geonosis against Jedi, bounty hunters or robots/droids or other factions. It would be 4 or more creatures vs a group of non creatures per round. Would Disney allow this?

Replies

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Yes, Disney would probably allow this. I would love to play this mode in split screen.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• CJS145
    1074 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    This would be a briliant survival like game mode every round you get harder, and much larger, groups of enemies. would love this!
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • Both online and survival modes would be awesome.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Would be cool but probably won't be added Unless they code the monsters very well.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Well the devs still have half a year left. If they add a crew of devs just for this mode alone it'll be possible imo.
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    Could we get to play AS the monsters? ; )
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JackTHorn
    3743 posts Member
    I love this idea. They could set it in the Ratattak Arena that was shown in Tartakovsky's Clone Wars for Cartoon Network, and also the Geonosis Arena. Maybe they can make up a couple other Arenas as well, like one set in the Coruscant Underworld maybe, or Nar Shadaa, or Nal Hutta.
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    yesss, zillo beast final boss
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    I love this idea. They could set it in the Ratattak Arena that was shown in Tartakovsky's Clone Wars for Cartoon Network, and also the Geonosis Arena. Maybe they can make up a couple other Arenas as well, like one set in the Coruscant Underworld maybe, or Nar Shadaa, or Nal Hutta.
    For the ST, I could see them doing the inside of the freighter with Death Gang members and Rathtars as the enemies, come to think of it... that would be really freaky! Narrow corridors, blank-faced red troopers, and tentacled beasts out of our nightmares, it would be like a horror survival game!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Rathtars would make a great addition to the bestiary.
  • JackTHorn
    3743 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    For the ST, I could see them doing the inside of the freighter with Death Gang members and Rathtars as the enemies, come to think of it... that would be really freaky! Narrow corridors, blank-faced red troopers, and tentacled beasts out of our nightmares, it would be like a horror survival game!
    Great idea!