criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Turning Point - Make It Right. Make It Pure.

2Next

Replies

• bfloo
    15811 posts Member
    TP was / is the best example of poor modes decision by DICE . Drop the Vehicles it becomes a big winner. ..RARELY play it these days ....was my most favourite mode before it became vehicle camper mode and I cannot be **** to be the only anti air infantry guy

I seldom have that much of an issue with the vehicles. If the air speeders are getting too strafe happy I usually hop in an AT-ST and remove them from the equation. The quick recharge on the homing rockets makes the AT-ST an excellent anti air platform. Additionally, AT-STs, while annoying, are hardly invincible.

Sure you do because there is always an empty AtSt about

A lot of games I'm in these days people go out of their way to avoid the AT-ST token.
    Then I grab it and get destroyed in 10 seconds :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    TP was / is the best example of poor modes decision by DICE . Drop the Vehicles it becomes a big winner. ..RARELY play it these days ....was my most favourite mode before it became vehicle camper mode and I cannot be **** to be the only anti air infantry guy

I seldom have that much of an issue with the vehicles. If the air speeders are getting too strafe happy I usually hop in an AT-ST and remove them from the equation. The quick recharge on the homing rockets makes the AT-ST an excellent anti air platform. Additionally, AT-STs, while annoying, are hardly invincible.

A lot of games I'm in these days people go out of their way to avoid the AT-ST token.
    Then I grab it and get destroyed in 10 seconds :'(

If it's TP and three straffers are farming I will definitely get in it , get away from infantry and under take some cover to stop the suiciders and give the starfighters hell.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I never annoy the AT-ST token, even if I don't last long it's still fun.
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    I like vehicles because it adds some variety to the game. Sadly only the empire had vehicles, so if that's the case again, Rebels should have a counter for it
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    ExoSchmo wrote: »
    I like vehicles because it adds some variety to the game. Sadly only the empire had vehicles, so if that's the case again, Rebels should have a counter for it

Ion weapons, X-Wings and A-Wings were an easy counter against AT-STs, and no, rebels wont get tanks.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »

Ion weapons, X-Wings and A-Wings were an easy counter against AT-STs, and no, rebels wont get tanks.

Yeah I know they won't, but maybe the rebel class has an anti-vehicle weapon or something? Doesn't make sense for the infantry to be equal but one side has vehicles
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »

Yeah I know they won't, but maybe the rebel class has an anti-vehicle weapon or something? Doesn't make sense for the infantry to be equal but one side has vehicles

Heavy class will most likely carry rocket launcher/ Ion weapons as abilities.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Just imagine a battlefront without heroes

Sounds awful.
    why

Because all the Star Wars characters are heroes. A Star Wars game without the main characters of Star Wars would be plain stupid.
    PSN - themancharlie25
    Phase II is the best! #CommanderFoxDidTheRightThing
    This sector is clear. NOT CLEAR. NOT CLEAR.

• BucksawBoushh
    5426 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Laser921 wrote: »
    Anyone else get problem where something's locked onto you and you cant for your life find it?

All the time. I honestly don't feel the ATST's do much against the Star fighters. I've only actually taken out a handful of them, and always when they're at low health. It's just so easy to avoid that lock on. And even when I know where something like a vehicle turret is, I can never hit the thing :D
    Post edited by BucksawBoushh on
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Just imagine a battlefront without heroes

Sounds awful.
    why

Because all the Star Wars characters are heroes. A Star Wars game without the main characters of Star Wars would be plain ****.

battlefront is the nameless grunt's chance to be in the spotlight, so no
  • bfloo
    15811 posts Member
    Just imagine a battlefront without heroes

Sounds awful.
    why

Because all the Star Wars characters are heroes. A Star Wars game without the main characters of Star Wars would be plain ****.

battlefront is the nameless grunt's chance to be in the spotlight, so no

That was the point of the originals.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Just for the record, I would rather play as a Sand/Scout/Snow/Stormtrooper over Luke, Vader or Chewy 10 out of 10 times. Doesn't excite me.
  • TP was / is the best example of poor modes decision by DICE . Drop the Vehicles it becomes a big winner. ..RARELY play it these days ....was my most favourite mode before it became vehicle camper mode and I cannot be **** to be the only anti air infantry guy

There isn't always one, but often the person in the AT-ST is also aware of the threat the Air Speeders represent. I'm not saying I never have a bad game, but you guys are exaggerating somewhat.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • TP was / is the best example of poor modes decision by DICE . Drop the Vehicles it becomes a big winner. ..RARELY play it these days ....was my most favourite mode before it became vehicle camper mode and I cannot be **** to be the only anti air infantry guy

There isn't always one, but often the person in the AT-ST is also aware of the threat the Air Speeders represent. I'm not saying I never have a bad game, but you guys are exaggerating somewhat.

My response was overly aggressive. My bad. I was up late playing TP and getting strafed over and over and over again. My ATST wasn't much help. Kept getting taken out instantly in that thing as well.

I would just drool over a mode like TP without vehicles. Straight infantry goodness.

My response was overly aggressive. My bad. I was up late playing TP and getting strafed over and over and over again. My ATST wasn't much help. Kept getting taken out instantly in that thing as well.

I would just drool over a mode like TP without vehicles. Straight infantry goodness.

No argument there. I would love a large mode with infantry only as well.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • +1 I also play TP for the most part. Whenever I play a mode with heroes I am reminded why. I do like the vehicles mind you, but I could live without them in TP. Making it, or another mode, pure infantry would be awesome. And them jump packs, another thing I am not a fan of, but that's another story.