criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Everything Ahsoka and Ventress

Prev13456
TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited May 2017
Since both are strong female force users in the CW era it would definitely be nice to have both of them in the game. Both would be fast and acrobatic as well as dual lightsaber wielders. CW is considered to be way bigger than the prequel trilogy by many because of the scope and character development, thus CW chars should be included as well.

Replies

• Woah woah there, we can't have more cool content according to animated show haters.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Woah woah there, we can't have more cool content according to animated show haters.

You're finally right!
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    But I already know where this thread is headed (bans and closure) so I'll leave before the toxicity ensues.
  • I disagree.

Bye!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I'll just spit out my costume ideas for Snips.

"Snips"
    ahsoka_feet_made_up_from_hand2_by_rr1999-d4cs9xx.jpg

"Snips in Space"
    3958000-6722496119-Epgui.jpg

"Commander Tano"
    Ahsoka_Tano.png

"Fulcrum"
    ahsoka-tano-rebels-01.png?w=620&h=349
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • I'll just spit out my costume ideas for Snips.

"Snips"

"Snips in Space"

"Commander Tano"
    Ahsoka_Tano.png

"Fulcrum"

Let's preferably skip child Ahsoka(when she was really annoying). Ahsoka from Season Three onward would be preferable if we do get her.

Fulcrum would only make sense if she was added as a Rebel hero.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    "We need Boko Poolopu first. He was in the movie for .5 seconds along with Master Imma Gun haite moar content."
    Review_BattleOfGeonosisJediKnightsA_stillA.jpg
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Since both are strong female force users in the CW era it would definitely be nice to have both of them in the game. Both would be fast and acrobatic as well as dual lightsaber wielders. CW is considered to be way bigger than the prequel trilogy by many because of the scope and character development, thus CW chars should be included as well.

Don't expect it launch though. This battlefront is about experiencing all three eras of the movies. I definitely want to see ahsoka in BF 2, but it's the films, not the shows, that are the main focus right now.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Yeah probably. We'll have to wait and see.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Since both are strong female force users in the CW era it would definitely be nice to have both of them in the game. Both would be fast and acrobatic as well as dual lightsaber wielders. CW is considered to be way bigger than the prequel trilogy by many because of the scope and character development, thus CW chars should be included as well.

Don't expect it launch though. This battlefront is about experiencing all three eras of the movies. I definitely want to see ahsoka in BF 2, but it's the films, not the shows, that are the main focus right now.

Well yeah, i think everybody expected EU content and characters as DLCs, not launch. I will raise an eyebrow is ahsoka hets included over windu
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • If they do the micro transactions with heroes, alot of them might end up being added.
  • Since both are strong female force users in the CW era it would definitely be nice to have both of them in the game. Both would be fast and acrobatic as well as dual lightsaber wielders. CW is considered to be way bigger than the prequel trilogy by many because of the scope and character development, thus CW chars should be included as well.

As it should be, of course. As DLC though, Ahsoka and Ventress are awesome candidates.
    I'll just spit out my costume ideas for Snips.

"Snips"

"Snips in Space"

"Commander Tano"
    Ahsoka_Tano.png

"Fulcrum"

Here's another idea: the outfit Ahsoka was going to have in unproduced episodes of The Clone Wars after she left the Jedi Order. She would have worn it during the Siege of Mandalore as well as the events of the novel Ahsoka.

852906c84d15c2d17a5f57cbcd56d373.png

latest?cb=20160715164545
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    It's almost like I can still see @WearYourHelmets posting a gif here.... *tears*

They didn't specifically say that.

As it should be, of course. As DLC though, Ahsoka and Ventress are awesome candidates.

"Snips"

"Snips in Space"

"Commander Tano"
    Ahsoka_Tano.png

"Fulcrum"

Here's another idea: the outfit Ahsoka was going to have in unproduced episodes of The Clone Wars after she left the Jedi Order. She would have worn it during the Siege of Mandalore as well as the events of the novel Ahsoka.

852906c84d15c2d17a5f57cbcd56d373.png

latest?cb=20160715164545

Yeah!!! I wasn't chewed out from other CW fans about what I said!!! lol
  • Scout1998
    699 posts Member
    I disagree.
  • I disagree.

Bye!

• Scout1998 wrote: »
    I disagree.
    Mooncircle wrote: »
    I disagree.

Bye!

I wonder why.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Would anybody else be interested in seeing Ventress' fanblade starfighter in space battles?

latest?cb=20160206182956

I think that'd be pretty dope.
  • Alex64
    7042 posts Member
    Is this about Star Wars Battlefront II?
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Is this about Star Wars Battlefront II?

Yeee boi
  • Would anybody else be interested in seeing Ventress' fanblade starfighter in space battles?

latest?cb=20160206182956

I think that'd be pretty dope.

I'd be up for it.
  • Alex64
    7042 posts Member
    If we dont know yet that Vader will be in the next installment, it's unreasonable to think that CW characters would be possible.

3x content doesn't mean Characters x 3.
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    edited May 2017

They didn't specifically say that.

Yes they did
    "The prequels, original trilogy, and new era meet in an expanded multiplayer experience and galactic-scale space combat."
    Source: https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2
    If we dont know yet that Vader will be in the next installment, it's unreasonable to think that CW characters would be possible.

Vader seems like a given. His model and abilities already exist in the frostbite 3 engine, why wouldn't they put him in the sequel? It would be a missed opportunity imo.
  • Alex64
    7042 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »

Vader seems like a given. His model and abilities already exist in the frostbite 3 engine, why wouldn't they put him in the sequel? It would be a missed opportunity imo.

That's true, but what i'm trying to tell is that CW characters doesn't have a chance in SWBII, IMO.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Yeah, I also think that Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress should come together. The best case would be a Clone Wars DLC or expansion. If EA is going to provide them via microtransaction then I am also going to buy them.

"Snips"

"Snips in Space"

"Commander Tano"
    Ahsoka_Tano.png

"Fulcrum"

I think the 14 years Ahsoka isn't really needed for the game, similar to the young Ezra. Therefore I prefer the older versions of them, especially Ahsoka with two blades. Additional skins could be Ahsoka's season 6 skin or a General Tano skin. Further, there is a few other stuff which Ahsoka wears sometimes e.g. glasses, snow or her "slave outfit".
    ahsoka+guns.png
    281955_230967916942955_107795539260194_681562_1775718_n%255B1%255D.jpg
    024-Ahsoka_Tano.jpg
    open-uri20150608-27674-pekmnc_0fa10c47.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720
    fb76dde181bc83d23834a57c94e12b59.jpg
    CnobocaWAAA572b.jpg
    screen-capture-23.png
    d01b1c27d7285815b9d71fb6ddf6993a.jpg
    For the case Rebels will make it into the game then it would be nice to see Ahsoka as Fulcrum. Maybe her season 4 look if she gets a new one.
    Post edited by Ahsoka_Tano on
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• TheNextTron
    472 posts Member
    edited May 2017

That's true, but what i'm trying to tell is that CW characters doesn't have a chance in SWBII, IMO.

I can understand. The game's primary focus is delivering a good experience based on the films. I think CW characters can stand a chance to be in battlefront II, but as dlc and alongside rebels and other cannon EU characters potentially.

It wouldn't be fair to only add cannon EU characters from CW they would have to add heros from the other 2 eras as well. In general, they would have to add heros across all eras if they add heros post-launch at all.

And the evidence in favor of this assertion is....?

Meanwhile, I have good reason to believe Ventress could be added due to precedent:

latest?cb=20110523201523
  • Both Ahsoka and Ventress were in the original Battlefront II so to me they have a lot of chances.
  • mastery0ta
    6089 posts Member
    I'm down for both of them. Way more interesting anything the sequels give us

• -SNIP-

Oh yeah. I forgot about Goggles-Ahsoka.

DZtzWgV.jpg

That'd be neat as a Pilot skin.
  • Both Ahsoka and Ventress were in the original Battlefront II so to me they have a lot of chances.

Uh, Ahsoka wasn't in the old BFII. TCW started in 2008, while BFII came out in 2005. Don't know where you got that idea from.

Uh, Ahsoka wasn't in the old BFII. TCW started in 2008, while BFII came out in 2005. Don't know where you got that idea from.

He's probably mentioning some mod or something
    which still doesn't justify his argument anyway

Ventress was, Ahsoka wasnt
  • Ahsoka is the worst character ever

I hope she never appears
  • Lease no cartoon characters in this game, cinematic movies please and thank you

Also Ahsoka and Ventress were created by George Lucas himself.
    Ahsoka is the worst character ever

I hope she never appears

Thiago?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Very one makes mistakes lol

Actually?
  • Whats a thiago ?
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

I hope she never appears

Agreed

I hope she never appears
    Lease no cartoon characters in this game, cinematic movies please and thank you
    ExoSchmo wrote: »

I hope she never appears

Agreed

Oh boi, here we go...
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member

Ahsoka is in a movie though
  • The prequels are practically cartoons anyway
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Jrob122 wrote: »

Ahsoka is in a movie though

You are either the biggest troll ever, or you REALLY like the cartoons..... I sure hope it's the former....

You have clearly never seen this guy: latest?cb=20160910034613
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

Poorly written cartoons ;)
    #JustSayNoToReyLo

Shutup
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!