criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Everything Ahsoka and Ventress

Replies

• Why does every thread have to devolve into this bickering?

Just let folks be hopeful for now. When the games come out/everything is confirmed then we can whine all we want.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!

Well I quite like the bickering actually so maybe you should go back to your haggis
  • BucksawBoushh
    5761 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    All of us keep getting sucked back into these same arguments haha. First it was the "OT and ST vs. the PT". Now "Films vs. Cartoons" has replaced that. We can argue our points on both sides until our fingers bleed, but our minds have been made.

I don't even know what I'm saying. All I know is that we desperately need some gameplay. We need OFFICIAL news.

Oh, and NO LOONEY TUNES IN MY BATTLEFRONT BAHAHAHAHA!

giphy.gif

PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • 2000sGuy
    5858 posts Member
    Up Next: comics characters vs cartoons characters :open_mouth:
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    All of us keep getting sucked back into these same arguments haha. First it was the "OT and ST vs. the PT". Now "Films vs. Cartoons" has replaced that. We can argue our points on both sides until our fingers bleed, but our minds have been made.

I don't even know what I'm saying. All I know is that we desperately need some gameplay. We need OFFICIAL news.

Oh, and NO LOONEY TUNES IN MY BATTLEFRONT BAHAHAHAHA!

giphy.gif

18085499.gif
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Up Next: comics characters vs cartoons characters :open_mouth:

In my personal opinion, characters originating from the new comics are probably not high profile enough to make it in. On screen characters are safer bets. That said, depending on who they'd pick I'm not opposed to the idea at all.
  • Darth_Dooku
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2017

NO LOONEY TUNES IN MY BATTLFRONT

• In my personal opinion, characters originating from the cartoon series are probably not high profile enough to make it in. Life action movies characters are safer bets.

;)
  • 2000sGuy
    5858 posts Member

In my personal opinion, characters originating from the cartoon series are probably not high profile enough to make it in. Life action movies characters are safer bets.

;)

The DJ has spoken
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

Well I quite like the bickering actually so maybe you should go back to your haggis

Oi thers nae need fer at min.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • I look forward to Ahsoka and Ventress in the next game just like many others.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Back on topic now, if any of the 2 has chances to appear that would be Ventress.
    She has a much bigger history in EU appearing as far back as 2003 and she was initially created for Attack of the Clones before her concept was dropped.
  • Someday Ahsoka will show up in a live action movie. I've no idea what plans Disney have for her, but "she has a future". Playing as her or Ventress will make the next game perfect for me. Therefore, I wish information or their release will come as early as possible.
    A perfect Star Wars game contains not only content from the 9 movies, but also content from all over the universe.
    I am open for much different content and I am open for new content what I don't know yet.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • BucksawBoushh
    5761 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Back on topic now, if any of the 2 has chances to appear that would be Ventress.
    She has a much bigger history in EU appearing as far back as 2003 and she was initially created for Attack of the Clones before her concept was dropped.

This chick?
    latest?cb=20150302002708

I would much rather see Ahsoka.

Speaking on females that wield a lightsaber, anybody else want to see Darth Talon? She excites me...
    e6ee56132236a485ac84aa4253782d3b.jpg
  • Back on topic now, if any of the 2 has chances to appear that would be Ventress.
    In my opinion is the OP right. Both will be added together. Both as strong offensive heroes with two lightsabers and amazing force abilities. Besides that Ahsoka Tano has a really good fan base and back up story.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Jaden_Korrr
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Back on topic now, if any of the 2 has chances to appear that would be Ventress.

Speaking on females that wield a lightsaber, anybody else want to see Darth Talon? She excites me...

It was her well developed....character and deep personality isnt it? ;)

It was her well developed....character and deep personality isnt it? ;)

Always ;)
  • Darth_Dooku
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I love that people's definition of well developed with deep personality character is just "had a lot of screen time"
    Haha
  • 2000sGuy
    5858 posts Member
    I am surprised Shaak Ti hasnt come up yet
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I love that people's definition of well developed with deep personality character is just "had a lot of screen time"

Lel

Not sure if you are bad at jokes or I am bad at meta jokes :/
  • Jaden_Korrr
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    I am surprised Shaak Ti hasnt come up yet

Funny thing, back when clone wars started and I wasnt too much into Star Wars lore and timelines I initially thought Ahsoka was supposed to be a young Shaak Ti :p
    Then of course I remembered Shaak existed back in Episode 2 :|

Aside from that, Shaak Ti had limited screen time even in the new series hence why most seem to ignore her over more prominent Jedi.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ahsoka is like Shaak Ti but better. She has Anakin's training and share his confrontational and daring approach. That's why CW is so good. Being wise like Obi Wan gets boring lol.

This chick?
    latest?cb=20150302002708

Not canon, and even if she was she lived like a century after any of this game's events.
  • Darth Talon would be a cool Sith to add as well.
  • 2000sGuy
    5858 posts Member
    But Shaak Ti is IMMORTAL
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Jaden_Korrr
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Darth Talon would be a cool Sith to add as well.

I can smell the outraged witch hunt from over here if there was ever a hint of adding her. :p

• mastery0ta
    6570 posts Member
    Ah ashoka would be okay with me. She would definitely destroy Rey and everyone in the sequel trilogy
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Ah ashoka would be okay with me. She would definitely destroy Rey and everyone in the sequel trilogy

Haha no she wouldn't. I've seen Jyn take out Vader. It's a game.

This chick?
    latest?cb=20150302002708

Not canon, and even if she was she lived like a century after any of this game's events.

So what? Ever seen Back to the Future?
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Well considering Ahsoka is the second most powerful Jedi behind Ezra I can see her destroying rey and many others including Vader. I hope to see Ezra with his iconic slingshot and Ashoka in the next game.

This chick?
    latest?cb=20150302002708

So what? Ever seen Back to the Future?

LOL
  • mastery0ta wrote: »

Yeah, if game mechanics were 100% canon accurate, Vader would solo an entire Rebel team with minuscule effort. Probably not the best thing in terms of gameplay balance.
  • Jrob122 wrote: »

Well considering Ahsoka is the second most powerful Jedi behind Ezra I can see her destroying rey and many others including Vader. I hope to see Ezra with his iconic slingshot and Ashoka in the next game.

Give me Greedo next game and I'll rip apart Ahsoka piece by piece and shove a Dioxis Grenade down her throat. I'll show her the power of the Empire (* being employed by the Empire for a job here and there).

Give me Greedo next game and I'll rip apart Ahsoka piece by piece and shove a Dioxis Grenade down her throat. I'll show her the power of the Empire (* being employed by the Empire for a job here and there).

k i nky

You mean Separatists, right? Ahsoka would obviously be a Republic hero, not a Rebel Alliance one. Though in that case, you could always 1v1 her as Jango.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Jrob122 wrote: »

:pensive::flushed: as you wish my liege

k i nky

giphy.gif
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Well this thread got a little off topic. A wee bit
  • ExoSchmo wrote: »

Hey dude. How was your day?
    In my opinion is the OP right. Both will be added together. Both as strong offensive heroes with two lightsabers and amazing force abilities. Besides that Ahsoka Tano has a really good fan base and back up story.

Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    ExoSchmo wrote: »

It was great. I'm watching rogue one right now. Wassup with you?

There is such a thing as too much star wars you know
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

You say as you're on a Star Wars VIDEO GAME FORUM! So....

Nice! Did you cop the Blu Ray? I'm in Seattle for the night. Heading back home tomorrow. Going to post up for the day and play Battlefront. Maybe wear my First Order Stormtrooper helmet for a few hours. You get up to much this weekend?

Nice! Did you cop the Blu Ray? I'm in Seattle for the night. Heading back home tomorrow. Going to post up for the day and play Battlefront. Maybe wear my First Order Stormtrooper helmet for a few hours. You get up to much this weekend?
    What a coincidence
    @MirandaKeyedMyCar likes to wear his helmets too

You say as you're on a Star Wars VIDEO GAME FORUM! So....
    Well I never said I wasn't a victim of star wars overdose, I'm just trying to warn you
    Take it from somebody who's already beyond saving
  • Why are you guys trying to sabotage my conversation with @ExoSchmo ?

What a coincidence
    @MirandaKeyedMyCar likes to wear his helmets too
    Well thanks for that
    latest?cb=20130902012136

• Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.
  • Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.

What'd you do today?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!