criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Everything Ahsoka and Ventress

Replies

• ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    ExoSchmo wrote: »
    Well this thread got a little off topic. A wee bit

Hey dude. How was your day?

It was great. I'm watching rogue one right now. Wassup with you?

Nice! Did you cop the Blu Ray? I'm in Seattle for the night. Heading back home tomorrow. Going to post up for the day and play Battlefront. Maybe wear my First Order Stormtrooper helmet for a few hours. You get up to much this weekend?

Yeah I got the Blu-ray, and Yeah I was hanging out with ma bois as we were playing Black Ops 2. I hate that game. We were gonna play Battlefront 2 2005 but one of my friends is lame. I was gonna wear my A New Hope Stormtrooper helmet but I left it up with my Jango Fett helmet. Instead I just mowed the lawn in my Star Wars shirt.
    Good thing there is no such thing as "too much Star Wars"
  • Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.

What'd you do today?

I wrote a book explaining why ahsoka is the most powerful and coolest
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Have u seen Ahsoka take on Vader and live? Do you know Vader would probably crush Luke as well, right? Now Ventress, she's very resourceful and deadly. Maul would have a hard time with her. All Im saying is these are powerful and sophisticated force users.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.

What'd you do today?

Iconic. I usually don't read non fiction but this is something I have to read
  • ExoSchmo wrote: »
    Well this thread got a little off topic. A wee bit

Hey dude. How was your day?

It was great. I'm watching rogue one right now. Wassup with you?

Nice! Did you cop the Blu Ray? I'm in Seattle for the night. Heading back home tomorrow. Going to post up for the day and play Battlefront. Maybe wear my First Order Stormtrooper helmet for a few hours. You get up to much this weekend?

Yeah I got the Blu-ray, and Yeah I was hanging out with ma bois as we were playing Black Ops 2. I hate that game. We were gonna play Battlefront 2 2005 but one of my friends is lame. I was gonna wear my A New Hope Stormtrooper helmet but I left it up with my Jango Fett helmet. Instead I just mowed the lawn in my Star Wars shirt.
    Good thing there is no such thing as "too much Star Wars"

Sounds like a half decent day. Wearing a Star Wars shirt always makes for the best days. Also, nothing like a fresh cut lawn. Look good, feel good, play good.
    Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.

What'd you do today?

Who asked?

PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

What'd you do today?

You're a lover of fiction too?!?! Love to read up on fan-fic. Gotta stay informed.
  • Darth_Dooku
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    :worried: but my liege :cry:
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Power Level:
    Master Cool Bridger> Ahsoka> the rest

What'd you do today?

After Exra, right?
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

Apparently Ezra is the god of these forums. Just ask the Ezra Witnesses. They'll teach you about him. They almost converted me. ALMOST
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member

Apparently Ezra is the god of these forums. Just ask the Ezra Witnesses. They'll teach you about him. They almost converted me. ALMOST

The Ezra side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member

UB1eV.gif
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Jrob122 wrote: »

The Ezra side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Have you heard of the Tragedy of the Bridger Family?
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Have u seen Ahsoka take on Vader and live? Do you know Vader would probably crush Luke as well, right? Now Ventress, she's very resourceful and
    deadly. Maul would have a hard time with her. All Im saying is these are powerful and sophisticated force users.

GLUgGc.gif
  • Jrob122 wrote: »

Is this Ezra strong with the force?
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Please tell me the secrets to the Ezra side of the force
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Ezra Bridger was a Master of the Jedi, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
  • Landeaux wrote: »

UB1eV.gif

You know Maul was defeated by Obi-Wan? (i know he's survived but was finished off later)
    Ventress fought both Obi-Wan and Anakin and survived. Sidious even told Dooku to kill her because she was too powerful. I know Ahsoka was only a padawan but she was still stronger than all other padawan. She continued to use the
    force after she left and survived an encounter with Vader. She would take on Luke easily.
    Still much to learn, you have.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member

Exra is the supreme. Let us pray
    lIpDAGN.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member

I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Ezra Bridger was a Master of the Jedi, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

You are coming along well. My young apprentice
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

UB1eV.gif

. She would take on Luke easily.

You are indeed wise my lord :pensive:
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

Careful when you sleep tho. If I'm your apprentice..... I'd be wary.... "my liege"

UB1eV.gif

For the 10th time it's Count Dooku, Thiago.
    Droids are friends not clankers
    jUX2YXO.gif
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member

Exra is the supreme. Let us pray
    lIpDAGN.gif

giphy.gif
  • Ahsoka and Ventress will definitely not be in the base game but I do think it reasonable that they will be added later on.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »

UB1eV.gif

:worried: :flushed:
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member

Careful when you sleep tho. If I'm your apprentice..... I'd be wary.... "my liege"

Hm. Much to learn you still have. You still know not the iconicity of the Slingshot
    tumblr_ni2vwnUPch1s6fqh2o1_500.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

UB1eV.gif

Shut ur mouth frigging hipster
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

Hm. Much to learn you still have. You still know not the iconicity of the Slingshot

Much like Sith Lightning, I find this news to be quite shocking. I think Mace Windu would agree with me.

UB1eV.gif

Me hip...
    giphy.gif
    Droids are friends not clankers
    jUX2YXO.gif
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    edited May 2017

UB1eV.gif

Me hip...
    giphy.gif

"When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmmmm?" - Yoda before every dance competition
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member

Much like Sith Lightning, I find this news to be quite shocking. I think Mace Windu would agree with me.

Even stronger than sith lightning.
    tumblr_obc0lvMBE41rk9c31o1_500.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »

I really want those mandalorian blasters
    duel wielded as well
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

duel wielded as well

No you don't want those. You don't want those at all. Trust me, I'm all knowing.

duel wielded as well

No you don't want those. You don't want those at all. Trust me, I'm all knowing.

alright

duel wielded as well

alright

What about dual slingshots?
    giphy.gif?Signature=tnERPuC2cqurQF%2FUqxn391%2B9Q9w%3D&Expires=1503036003&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6SEGNO7AOYOUE7Q
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Ok I'm gonna leave now, someone mention me when something interesting happens

duel wielded as well

alright

What about dual slingshots?
    giphy.gif?Signature=tnERPuC2cqurQF%2FUqxn391%2B9Q9w%3D&Expires=1503036003&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6SEGNO7AOYOUE7Q

Only if they come with an Ezra skin :scream:
    Ok I'm gonna leave now, someone mention me when something interesting happens

Sta moman qui est morte sa stinteressant.

UB1eV.gif
    Have u seen Ahsoka take on Vader and live? Do you know Vader would probably crush Luke as well, right? Now Ventress, she's very resourceful and
    deadly. Maul would have a hard time with her. All Im saying is these are powerful and sophisticated force users.

GLUgGc.gif
    Nobody asked.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member

UB1eV.gif

You know Maul was defeated by Obi-Wan? (i know he's survived but was finished off later)
    Ventress fought both Obi-Wan and Anakin and survived. Sidious even told Dooku to kill her because she was too powerful. I know Ahsoka was only a padawan but she was still stronger than all other padawan. She continued to use the
    force after she left and survived an encounter with Vader. She would take on Luke easily.

You're delusional
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

UB1eV.gif

You're delusional

Landougheauxooooo is right, Ahsoka will never even compare to Luke, Obi-Wan, or Anakin.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member

UB1eV.gif

You're delusional

Landougheauxooooo is right, Ahsoka will never even compare to Luke, Obi-Wan, or Anakin.

Oh I don't think so
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

UB1eV.gif

You're delusional

Oh I don't think so

If you aren't with me, than you're my enemy!
  • Ahsoka. What's good?

9508840191_bd50a5a8fd.jpg
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Ahsoka. What's good?

Oh my goodness...... what have you done.....
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Ahsoka. What's good?

Do you get off on this stuff? hmmmmmmmm
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member

UB1eV.gif

You're delusional

Oh I don't think so

Well then you are lost
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    Ahsoka. What's good?

archer-doyounot.gif
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Ahsoka. What's good?

archer-doyounot.gif

giphy.gif
  • BucksawBoushh
    5572 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    What about her having a Twi'lek Bodyguard? They could really be a deadly combination.

Like so..

peter-kondas-ahsoka-es-aayla-04-1750.jpg?1476803342

Will she wield 1 or 2 lightsabers? Here she is with 2. Looks pretty nifty..

Ahsoka-Tano-togrutas-35937505-1200-750.jpg
This discussion has been closed.