criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Everything Ahsoka and Ventress

12346Next

Replies

• ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Stop...... just STOP! No more scantily clad padawans!
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    What about her having a Twi'lek Bodyguard? They could really be a deadly combination.

Like so..

peter-kondas-ahsoka-es-aayla-04-1750.jpg?1476803342

Will she wield 1 or 2 lightsabers? Here she is with 2. Looks pretty nifty..

Ahsoka-Tano-togrutas-35937505-1200-750.jpg

You will be missed
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    What about her having a Twi'lek Bodyguard? They could really be a deadly combination.

Like so..

You will be missed

Yeah tbh you'll probably get banned
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Yeah whoever put those pictures are dunzo
  • Haha Jesus. Sensitive bunch. They're more conservative than "Slave Leia".

Errrbody just..

giphy.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Landeaux wrote: »
    Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.

UB1eV.gif

You know Maul was defeated by Obi-Wan? (i know he's survived but was finished off later)
    Ventress fought both Obi-Wan and Anakin and survived. Sidious even told Dooku to kill her because she was too powerful. I know Ahsoka was only a padawan but she was still stronger than all other padawan. She continued to use the
    force after she left and survived an encounter with Vader. She would take on Luke easily.
    Still much to learn, you have.

Still indeed.
  • What about her having a Twi'lek Bodyguard? They could really be a deadly combination.

Like so..

Wow, I leave the forums for a bit and find this thread over 170 posts later. Skip to the last page for time(I ain't reading that many missed posts), and find this... Ugh, there's something deeply unsettling about the internet fan art world, even when it's PG stuff like this.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I am not a fan of Star Wars fan art in general. It might be possible that they will ban the poster, people were already banned for less.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• It'd be kinda neat if you could switch between using one or two sabers as Snips. Maybe she'd move faster with just one but would have more saber blocking time with two.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • It'd be kinda neat if you could switch between using one or two sabers as Snips. Maybe she'd move faster with just one but would have more saber blocking time with two.

I like that. Personnally, i'd take two saber.

Could reasonably be a customization option depending on how exactly they handle that stuff, and maybe if she's set up for using one saber she'd have her early-TCW outfit.

How about Ventress with her two lightsabers connected in a saberstaff? She did that occasionally, but that'd probably draw some comparisons to Maul, who'd already be on the same team as her.
  • 2000sGuy
    5858 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Like so..

Aye! What happened here?
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
    It isn't valid to say that Clone Wars isn't the prequels or all of Star Wars so stop asking for secondary characters? Why not add the Wookie that was with Chewie and Yoda in ROTS? It's in a movie and he fought. Why not add Max Rebo? He's in the movie and witnessed a fight.

I hope you are trolling.
  • Why does every thread have to devolve into this bickering?

Just let folks be hopeful for now. When the games come out/everything is confirmed then we can whine all we want.

I'm looking forward to it. All the threads are gonna be on fire!
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Up Next: comics characters vs cartoons characters :open_mouth:

I would like to see characters from live-action, cartoons and comics/EU stuff!
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It'd be kinda neat if you could switch between using one or two sabers as Snips. Maybe she'd move faster with just one but would have more saber blocking time with two.

Could reasonably be a customization option depending on how exactly they handle that stuff, and maybe if she's set up for using one saber she'd have her early-TCW outfit.

How about Ventress with her two lightsabers connected in a saberstaff? She did that occasionally, but that'd probably draw some comparisons to Maul, who'd already be on the same team as her.

Would be nice if they used 2 sabers or one when they have to use more force abilities. Switching between 1 or 2 would have to be easy, like with Boba's aiming.
  • thestarwarsfan
    1459 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I love that people's definition of well developed with deep personality character is just "had a lot of screen time"
    Haha
    We can all agree, that Ahsoka and Ventress are well developed characters. For example Nien and Greedo wasn't those and EA added them as important characters. For the future, I hope that we will see more newer characters or characters whose names are at least well known.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Ah ashoka would be okay with me. She would definitely destroy Rey and everyone in the sequel trilogy

I am goona destroy this betrayer Kylo Ren with Ahsoka when it s possible in certain modes.
    Ahsoka is like Shaak Ti but better. She has Anakin's training and share his confrontational and daring approach. That's why CW is so good. Being wise like Obi Wan gets boring lol.

I liked how she challanged Anakin and that was why the Jedi tricked Anakin to get the padawan. Nice idea, if you ask me.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Ah ashoka would be okay with me. She would definitely destroy Rey and everyone in the sequel trilogy

Haha no she wouldn't. I've seen Jyn take out Vader. It's a game.

Well considering Ahsoka is the second most powerful Jedi behind Ezra I can see her destroying rey and many others including Vader. I hope to see Ezra with his iconic slingshot and Ashoka in the next game.

Yes, she is very powerful and the force was strong in her like mentioned in the series.Furthermore, it's a game, everything is possible. IMHO Ezra will get a blaster and green lightsaber from Rebels season 3 or 4.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • You mean Separatists, right? Ahsoka would obviously be a Republic hero, not a Rebel Alliance one. Though in that case, you could always 1v1 her as Jango.

Ahsoka helped founding the Rebellion. She can fight for the Republic and Rebel Alliance with two different skins. SWGO made a post last week that Ahsoka from Rebels might come to GoH.
    I wrote a book explaining why ahsoka is the most powerful and coolest
    This is sweet :)
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    ExoSchmo wrote: »
    :worried: but my liege :cry:

Apparently Ezra is the god of these forums. Just ask the Ezra Witnesses. They'll teach you about him. They almost converted me. ALMOST

The Ezra side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural
    I am still waiting that Ezra starts using the dark side again. It was hinted in the series and thus EA might wait for the 4th season in order to create him. I can't imagine that the child Ezra with his slingshot makes it into Battlefront.
    4oEtTHz.png
    Ahsoka would be on par with Luke Skywalker for sure. Ventress would take on Maul and she would be able to equal him in strength.

UB1eV.gif

. She would take on Luke easily.

You are indeed wise my lord :pensive:

For the 10th time it's Count Dooku, Thiago.

Was Thiago's account banned or is it just a joke from him, because his Darth_Dooku thread was closed?
    You know Maul was defeated by Obi-Wan? (i know he's survived but was finished off later)
    Ventress fought both Obi-Wan and Anakin and survived. Sidious even told Dooku to kill her because she was too powerful. I know Ahsoka was only a padawan but she was still stronger than all other padawan. She continued to use the
    force after she left and survived an encounter with Vader. She would take on Luke easily.
    This
    4oEtTHz.png
  • I need to go hangout with Star-Lord. Y'all are soft.
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    I don't want Ahsoka nor Ventress. Alright my opinion is final
  • ExoSchmo wrote: »
    I don't want Ahsoka nor Ventress. Alright my opinion is final

Neither do I. They're not coming.
  • Ahsoka. What's good?

9508840191_bd50a5a8fd.jpg
    Ahsoka and Ventress will definitely not be in the base game but I do think it reasonable that they will be added later on.
    Me too.

Like so..

@ThePoolshark
    4oEtTHz.png
    One of the most important characteristics is that Ahsoka weilds two and more people know her with the green lightsaber and yellow shoto too. There are enough other options of Jedi with only one lightsaber. Gameplay wise she is special and different from those.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Ahsoka. What's good?

Ahsoka and Ventress will definitely not be in the base game but I do think it reasonable that they will be added later on.
    Me too.

Like so..

@ThePoolshark

Why you gotta tattle tho
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ahsoka while dual wielding could easily move around opponents and either encircle them or just pass through crowds while hacking at them. She can also probably do alot of acrobatic leaps easily jump in an out of battles.
  • 2000sGuy
    5858 posts Member
    ExoSchmo wrote: »
    Ahsoka. What's good?

Me too.

Like so..

@ThePoolshark

Why you gotta tattle tho

This thread will soon be locked. Might be for the better anyways
    b0460542d175c8eb2e429614b50641f2a1fc93bf_hq.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.