criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ideas to improve the game. ( I need everybody to pitch in so Dice/EA listens to us)

Replies

• Kj-ZoSo
    609 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    29- Crosshair should always be like when you zoom in through the scope, or customisable, instead of just a large hole (not a crosshair).

30- Flying craft have no roll, and seem to plummet downwards to automatically level off when climbing. Terribly off putting.

31- Remove lightsaber stamina block timer completely.
  • Even though I have not played the game can I post ideas anyway?
  • zKnuckleS
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Imperial Tie Fighters Speed Burst needs a Buff or to be changed to something completely different.
    pew pew pew pew pew
  • Hard_to_Swallow
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Where are the Tonton's on Hoth? I want to ride a Tonton.
    Where are all the **** guns?
    Where are the vehicles?
    Where is my squad, clan, friends?
    Where is the balance to weapon range? Are all of the guns basically snipers?
    Where are the custom classes, weapons and gear?
    Where the hell is my refund for the **** season pass? Can I get a "what? what?".
    Where do you get off selling a game that is worse than its predecessor 10 years later?
    Now, where do we go from here to solve this problem?
    We all need to gather our copies and throw them into the fire of Mt. Doom. Back to the firey hole that forged "The one game to ruin them all".
  • Drunkard
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Add voice chat - with opt in/out - do not force people to mute every player if they don't want to chat, but allow the ability to mute a specific player. - Not as important but if possible Have the player mute kept so the user does not have to mute them every time they are in the same game. Also not as important but if possible have a way to let people know they have been muted.. that way if everyone is muting them they might take the hint.

Allow Squads - remove partner

All storm troopers must wear helmets

Air combat game that has no AI - just the players but add large objects to fly around or through to make it a bit more exciting vs just flying in empty space.

Light saber battles between Luke and Vader are just taking turns hitting each other - have them able to block/parry each other it is pretty lame how it works now.

Add no respawn timed game modes - 6v6 single player picks up part to activate an uplink at A or B (same as a search and destroy or defuse)
  • what i would like is the old battlefront maps where you had to capture bases by killing all enemies near them and waiting until the bar was full. not necessarily for online play, just as offline with bots would make me happy. i played one particular hoth map for hours with bots. and maybe make it so that once you or the enemy have captured all bases you can set a map list to randomly pick a new map, and carry on playing with session stats when you decide you need to quit.

also, the battles offline: yes its nice, but i dont like the dogtag collect until 100 format with a time limit. nor am i keen when it seems only 4 on 4 - including me as solo player. i want more bots. more bots on each side.

sometimes i want just to play mindless combat, with no time or death or kill limit. i could happily play battles offline long after they close down online multiplayer for this game if there were more bots and bigger maps, and user settable conditions for number of kills/deaths/tokens collected.

invalid brain token
  • 1. Instant Action (mp modes offline, we need more freedom)
    2. More singelplayer content. More missions and survival, and even revamp these to something more exciting.
    3. Balance the pistols (especially the dl44)
    4. Let us chose spawns on a map before respawn.
    5. Give more xp for those who do objectives. Every supremacy or walker assault are like dm...
    6. Fix the hitbox on a-wing and balance the tie-fighters.
    7. The falcon should not be able to ram slave 1.
    8. Hero hunt needs a huge patch. Let the player who deals most dmg to the hero be the hero or simply shuffle it between players. It's not fun atm because everyone is just waiting for the final blow.
    9. Too much cheese on the game that can 1 hit kill you. Why not make the blasters the focus instead of the nade-fest. It's just too casual when everyone is relying on their nades and the rest of the 1-hit kill cards to get kills. It's really frustrating.
    10. Fix spawns.
  • Missions that are actually missions, like a sabotage mission.

More single player, including a campaign, all have done in the original battlefront was single player, except when doing LAN with my dad.

Watching game play from Battlefront, I would rather have the Barrage grenades explode on contact, or charge it up for a delay, like original Battlefront (technically it was a mortar launcher that fired one grenade, but still the same thing.)

And mentioned in other topics (single and multiplayer choice not mentioned) a mode that can be single player or multiplayer, where you re-enact the battles from the movies.

Example:The Battle of Hoth, have the same circumstances as the movie, six AT-ATs and a few AT-STs, No uplink stations are required to bring in Y-wing bombers to make AT-ATs vulnerable, they are just simply harder to destroy.
    Then have player as Luke Skywalker destroy an AT-AT with a grenade, and have someone else use a tow cable to destroy another.

Applies to all battles from Star Wars original trilogy and possibly prequel trilogy if DICE is doing it.

If any one likes my ideas let me know.
  • -remove the helmetless option for imperial forces, or give us an option in gane so that we can see the helmets even if players prefer to wear none.

-fix the A-wing, it's an OP mosquito now

-fix the evasive manoevre bug in the flying game, I smash the buttons but they dont respond.(I have a brand new ps4 and it cant be blamed on lag)

-the option to remove the avatars in the endscore, they annoy me to say the least, give more options to tinker with interface and what not.

-more speeder bike maps, I enjoyed that tons in training.

-yes more maps and stuff, but I reckon that's all planned for the dlc's.

-please ..please keep all dlcs and what not related to the old trilogy, dont mess it up with throwing in yar yar binks.....

-fix this forum and respond to your fanbase, it's a mess now
  • TARDISintheblue
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I forgot to mention the single/multiplayer mode adds possibility of alternate ending.
  • Needs split screen online game modes like walker assault and hero hunt.
    I think i can safley say alot of us bought the game thinking we had full split screen and not a few small modes that suck compared to online. The whole point of the old games for alot of us was you can play the full game with a friend in split screen and now theres little to do. Make it split screen online or we all got cheated and should honestly tell people not to bother with this.
  • Also i got the delux edition for an extra 10 dollars and i got early access to a free map and a lame emote. If i pay extra why am i not assured the full game when the dlc come out. Plus paying for dlc later splits up players and really screws over the consumer who had faith in your product. It already sucks in comparison to swb2 with less maps less vehicles no split screen modes worth anything and the full game content on console goes ways past 100 dollars. Without these changes its a complete letdown and a cashgrab. Make a full game.
  • Dash
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Firstly all current issues that we ALL know of that I don't have to repeat need to be fixed and polished asap. Now on to things to add:

More WAY more customization. Let us be unique in our own way. All of us. Weapons/Armor. Unique.

Medical Star Cards for support and healing.

LMG Damage to be upped and rate of fire dropped.

Full armor/weapon Customization. Down to the color of your own weapons laser bolts being fired. Emblems etc.

Clan Tags, VOIP Coms, Party size is fine Partner slots increased to 4. (Partners)/(Squad).

Dedicated Servers.

Fix the flying. You have access to battlefield 4's mechanics. I highly suggest you use that. It is well within reach/at your disposal.

Special Armors should be ONLY unlocked from very difficult achievements. Also note that allowing your player base to interchange trooper armor/rebel armor all parts of the body is a good thing. Again "UNIQUE".

Make a mode for noobs/new players to learn how to fly vehicles and use vehicles. They shouldn't see the inside of a cockpit until rank 10. Seriously. They waste team resource CONSTANTLY. Same for heroes.

Now i know i said I would not repeat what we all know as main issues but I will anyways.

Fix spawns, Fix exploits, Make points for support/defend/Objective players EXIST AND MATTER. Make ships spawn randomly throughout the map to remove spawn camping. Hero powerup spawns Change randomly permanently indefinitely. No one should be able to memorize/camp them. Same with vehicle spawns.

That is all I have for now. Thank you for reading.

- Dash Gaming Youtube

Dash Gaming Channel:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCMHgMICdnN4HJYuMVp9N7Hw

Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Create more depth objective style single player missions using the large multiplayer player maps. As an Ex: you progress through the map shooting guys then become Vader and then fly all in the same mission
  • The graphics are the best I've seen, it's only the game-play that needs some work. Most of the issues could be fixed with more weapon customisation, more character customisation, more cards, more heroes and more maps.

As for heroes, I'd love to see prequel characters, as well some from the original movies and perhaps even some from the new upcoming movie.

If they're planning on adding more Jedi, they should really rework the lightsaber combat, because as it stands it's pretty bad.
  • yodajedifishmaster
    1361 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    i want to add that i see a lot of ideas i agree with in here! customisable weapons - but i want the weapons to behave how i remember from dark forces also, and i agree with PMB91184, this game can be saved, can become the classic game it ought to have been; all is not lost so long as the devs are allowed by EA to fix it and they listen to the players. the graphics are amazing, but i must say i like the setting for the render engine where it is 100% and above that it adds antialiasing and below it reduces the resolution. that does open any game to lower end machines more, but... i have to say i pushed the slider all the way down, because it reminded me of the dark forces graphics! bit of nostalgia.

oh yes, i too want an option to force helmets on stormtroopers - having them with no helmets always reminds me of han and luke on the deathstar rescuing leia; i want to yell at them friendly fire lol. stormtrooper armor without a helmet should be reserved for heroes of the alliance.

imagine that as another mission: rescue the princess and disable the tractor beam to escape. empire wins if you fail to do it in a set time, since they have time to plant the beacon. rebels win if they escape under the time, because the beacon cant be planted until its ready which takes time.
    invalid brain token
  • Archgoose
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Galactic Conquest sounds amazing, never played the other Battlefront games but that mode alone, sounds amazing. And most everything previously posted above. The game is really shallow for the price.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Some of these already said but repeated to show agreement:

1. All storm troopers wear helmets
    2. Random generation of tokens
    3. More ways to stop snow speeder bringing down ATATs
    4. More points for objectives
    5. Each hero can be used only once, but potentially at same time (3 hero power ups each, one for each hero, used whenever found but only once per battle)
    6. Reduce frantic running around and encourage team work. Slow it down. Rather than running everywhere should be more tactical. Would love a stand-off in a corridor with several on each side rather than bang kill dead dead kill etc..
  • Zephkiel
    1790 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Archgoose wrote: »
    Galactic Conquest sounds amazing, never played the other Battlefront games but that mode alone, sounds amazing. And most everything previously posted above. The game is really shallow for the price, like....really **** shallow.

It's not perfect, but it was an awesome concept. If you have the spare $10 or so, pick it up on Steam and try it out. It's a brilliant game even by today's standards (graphics and technical specifications aside, of course).
  • - Clone Wars
    - Solid singleplayer: Any mode with bots or at least conquest mode
  • 1. Add more vehicles in Spacebattles. I mean: Really? Just two vehicles on each side? We are talking about Star Wars, there are hundreds of different spaceships: B-Wing, Y-Wing, .... on Rebel side and many other on Imperial ones. And dont even try to sell them with DLC: You just sold us a full game. So why just dont add things that are compulsory??

2. +1 for the idea "conquest-mode". I want at least some maps where I dont need to pick up these stupid goodies to get weapons or to enter a vehicle. I mean: What the heck: Just do what we ask you to implant!

3. Set better respawn-points. This is ridicoulus.

4. Spacebattles. Nthing more to tell you about this.

5. Customazation of my vehicles! I want to improve my X-Wing, customize weapons and probably prints on the wings. This cant be too hard to do, can it?!

6. Customization any way. I just can buy new Hairstyles?! REALLY? Again: This is Star Wars: You, Dice, got the opportunity to make this game the very best of its genre. So do some effort: I want to customize everything, I want the Star Wars feeling, to creat _myself_ as person to fight these epic battles. In this case its simply not enough to buy blond hair, or brown ones.

7. More choises to enter huge vehicles. I want to control a stardestroyer, or princess Leias Blockade Runner - you know, that ship from the opening of episode IV that got hit by a stardestroyer.

8. All in all: Just stop make this game so stupid and boring, and on the same time so imbalanced that you, as a player, get frustrated by playing. I really want to play Star Wars, and I really whish I could love this game, but sadly, I cant. But still, you guys from DICE, can change this game, so we - as players - can finally begin to love it.
    »For the rebellion!«
  • nerf the damn pistols. i repeat nerf them. make them so you have one shot only and have to find ammo on the battlefield from someone else who died with it s their weapon, or better yet remove blaster pistols. they are too powerful, for the speed of firing. it needs balancing. the primary weapon of choice should always be the blaster rifles otherwise the troops in the movies would never have used anything else than the pistols.

Alternatively, have an option in matchmaking to use servers where certain weapons can be disabled such as no pistols, no explosives options. then let the DL-44 addicts have their own servers where its the ONLY weapon you can use. maybe then they will get sick of it.

unfortunately they cant make this into an MMO, so we cant have roleplay servers where you get punted if you go on and dont use the equipment as it should, simply because one weapon was made way too powerful.
    invalid brain token
  • Add Z-95 headhunter from X-wing vs Tie fighter, along with the advanced Tie.

B-wings need to be added, and Y-wings changed to player controlled instead of AI.

I also want to see the Tie defender added.

Darth Vader's Tie fighter as a hero vehicle.
  • Ways to make the game better. where to begin without getting to long winded
    Bring back Galactic Conquest
    Add proximity chat
    allow players to play any map on single player/coop
    allow players to play any game mode on single player/coop,
    add a ton more vehicles and have them spawn like normal
    bring back a story mode and make it coop as well
    allow you to control the ATAT in certain game modes
    get rid of ATAT time limits
    bring back Clone Wars for every level
    add first order and resistance armies for every level
    Allow you to land ships
    make levels big enough to include Star destroyers we can destroy and watch crash
    add lots more ships
    add way more heroes/jedi/sith and allow more than one hero per side to play at a time (cap at 3 for more then one game mode)
    add hero deathmatch were everyone can play as heroes
    allow force sensitive heroes/villians more jumping power
    make better lightsaber combat
    allow more controller customization
    bring back the fusion cutter
    bring back "Instant Action"
    triple the amount of levels you currently have THEN expand through DLC
    bring back conquest mode
    make bots for when there is few people online
    allow more than one person in a vehicle,
    bring back Tauntauns
    bring back space battles.
    add more weapons
    give us ammo instead of re spawning "cards"
    bring back health and ammo droids
    keep generic upgrade pickups
    make survival mode unlimited waves
    Add a zombie mode just cause
    and
    add jawas ewalks gunguns and wompas just roaming around just to kill as innocent bystandards.
    make it so that ALL stormtroopers start with a helmet you can shoot off!
    make time limits optional on some matches
    allow all consoles to host

and that's just what comes to mind at this moment
    need any more ideas find me on PS4
    ugh.... there is just so much wrong with this game
    :'(
  • Fix server stability issues and the hit detection bug that so many are plagued with like myself. That feels like you are dealing half damage while receiving double. Even with a very high speed internet connection.

I agree with the client side option to turn off customization of no Storm Troopers Helmets.This REALLY ruins the immersion. Some may like it but most don't so please add option.

The A-Wing definitely needs a bigger hit box!

Also communication from the devs on WHICH issues they are working on and which they acknowledge. It would be nice to know what bugs you are aware of.

Also PLEASE fix all the grenade spam and find a way to limit it.

The voice acting needs SERIOUS improvement. Han Solo sounds silly and so does a lot of Darth and the Emperors statements. This also ruins immersion.

A LOT more free content. I REALLY feel cheated with only 4 planets and very little content.

Remove ship tokens and make them an actual physical ship or vehicle you can enter. These tokens are a EXTREMELY BAD IDEA.

Please make it where you can roll

PLEASE remove Sniper Rifles from the game! Or make the cooldown A LOT longer to remove sniper spam.

Weapon balancing! More weapons, and weapon customization plus a customization for different era Storm Troopers uniforms and different outfits for Rebels.

please fix server issues im plagued also by hit bug im very angry I have the deluxe edition its unplayable for me

• 1) PC dedicated servers, lag and finding server issues along with **** rotation system. Community can control this system 1000x better.
    2) hero star cards
    3) vehicle star cards
    4) abilities slots x4 for heroes and vehicles
    5) 64 player games for PC.
    6) more heroes in huge games.
    7) customization of blasters
    8) hero skins & vehicle skins

I'm sure there's a huge list I could make but these are required of you don't want the game to fail after the first DLC.

Battlefield 4 server browser and customization of guns & vehicles changing abilities gives the player more enjoyment. The game is lacking so much.... People are getting bored of the game quickly. It's to simplified and not enough thinking. Players want immersion of gun setups, skins, ability choices. This game doesn't have it at all. You sign in and go durrrrr frag time. After 1 match zzzzzzz see ya
  • Cool Freatures:
    Okay in detail
    Whenever Heroes got occasion, they should talk to each other and to their enemies (villains). Quotes could be from Episodes ofc and should be spoken not only in fight or a clash.
    More Lightsaber Clashes, so whenever someone raises his lightsaber to protect himself from Vader or Luke, there should be random chance for a clash.
    Space Battles with transitions etc.
    Heroes stronger as well as Villains and no timer.
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• Have not yet played game but here are some ideas.

Make bowcasters a primary weapon, not a star card. the original battlefront had bowcasters as a primary weapon.

Roll mechanic.

Sniper rifle as a primary weapon.

Bespin maps.

Death star maps.

Vehicles not tokens, just something to hop in and use. Hero tokens are fine.

If playing as a rebel and you kill a stormtrooper you should be given the option to wear the armor, that way you can infiltrate the Imperial lines and attack the stormtroopers without them knowing you are there (New Hope). Friendly fire off.

Ability to upgrade or downgrade primary (not charged star cards) for long term effect.
  • If there were to be a Clone Wars:
    1. A single player where you are a clone in a legion/battalion of your choice. You have to climb up the ranks, eventually making Captain/Commander. During that long process, you experience devastating battles: Battle of Geonosis and many more. You have to make wise choices, or you could experience a death or a demotion which would set you back farther. The high the rank you are, the more customization options you have. You finally make up to where you are the Jedi's right hand man. Then the order is given. You have a choice on Obeying or Disobeying the order. If you obey, you kill the Jedi and become a stormtrooper. If you disobey, the Jedi and you fight off the Clones then go into hiding. Then you eventually join the rebels. Maybe the last part of the Obey/Disobey could lead into another part of a campaign.
    2. Have ground to space combat, when the capital ship explodes, it affects the map below.

3. Have huge scale battles on a less detailed area. (100 on each side maybe with more AI) you all board the capital ship, land on the planet and have massive battles. 70 on the ground, 30 in the air(more or less). Then you would get 25 or so AI troops to back you up. No star cards or power ups, the vehicles spawn right next to the capital ship. Maybe the goal of the battle is to capture the anyone special on the ship/destroying the ship.

5. Generally more customization.

6. Have game modes that have more of a story to it.

6. Maybe a Bounty Hunter mode, in the scum of Coruscant. Objective is to find the person, capture/kill and collect your Bounty for some credits to buy in the store. When you play a lot of this game mode, you have access to harder targets(Jedi, Senators) but they give a better reward.
  • 1. Lack of customization: whether it be a patch or Free add on, customization of characters have to go deeper than just head selections. Especially for Stormtroopers. Special colorization of helmets and shoulders and all the armor should be implicated in order to give variety and emphasize individuality among gamers playing the game.
    2. Space battles: I understand that wasn't the plan, but guys you're gonna have to add this. The community has complained about this numerous times and the numbers for that mode will have to be bigger than 40. It is called Star Wars after all. This will also have to be done for each era.
    3. Add the prequel and sequel era material. Whether it's NDA or suggested, you will have to add this to make the game more fleshed out and thick with material and weapons. This includes more heroes and villains and more maps for each respective era.
    4. Free range flight controls and speed: The speed of the ships need to be tweaked and made faster. There is no need for this to be slow. Flight controls need to be freed. Evasive measures should not be contained and controlled. There are no effective tactics for this. On the other hand, you guys made a good tweak from the beta.
    5. More heroes: Lando, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca are missing, add them. Prequel( Obi-wan, Anakin, padme, etc). Sequels, Kylo Ren,Rey, Finn, old Han etc.
    6. Variation of character uniforms. (bespin Luke, ANH leia, ANH Han, ROTJ Han. Aka different uniforms).
    7. More ships: Add B-wings, add other ships especially if you have a space battle.
    8. Provide these options in offline.
    These are a few suggestions I have given to you guys(EA/Dice) to change this current climate and separation between fellow gamers. In my parting suggestion, this list here I most likely what 90% of what gamers want for this game. I want this to be as successful as the next person. You guys still have a chance to turn this around in order to get the sales you want. I hope it is done for the sake of consideration. Thank you and have a good holiday season folks I'm out of here
  • And fix the voices. If you have access to Lucasfilm, use the authentic.
  • And fix the voices. If you have access to Lucasfilm, use the authentic.

I thought the exact same thing. What they have in there right now is pretty cringe-worthy and annoying after a while.
  • I guess we'll just have to keep repeating ourselves until we get a response... :(

Please give more points for playing the objective.
    For all the effort it takes to reach an objective alive or defend it, we are awarded very little. Some suggestions using walker assault as an example:
    • Cut all combat points by half. 100 points for a kill plus all the random combat bonuses are too high. It is easy to reach 200 points per kill while on a killstreak.
    • Give 500 points to the player who activates/disables an uplink plus 50 points per teammate nearby.
    • Give a 250 point objective assist for players near an uplink when it is activated/disabled plus 50 points per teammate nearby.
    • Give a 250 point objective assist to players who recently died near the uplink when it activates/disables.
    • Give a 50 point objective attack/defense to players who die near the uplink.
    • Give a 100 point objective attack/defense for killing an enemy while near an uplink.
    • Give a 100 point bonus per Y-wing only for those who were near an uplink when it was activated.
    • Give 25 points per "hit" when damaging the AT-AT. The current 5 points is laughable.
    • Give zero points when a player kills an enemy that has just spawned (except partner start).

I'm sure there are more ways to influence player behavior.

It is too frustrating when one team is steamrolling the other. Please redistribute points to get people to play the objective!
  • GreyzaBadger
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Was playing BF2 last night.
    It's far from perfect, but much more fun than the current effort.
    One thing that was immediately obvious was the total lack of insta-kills. It was great. You had to land multiple shots on targets and they had to land multiple ones on you. No spawn, die, repeat. AT ALL. Such a breath of fresh air after all the frustration of playing on Dice's fatally flawed masterpiece.
    The action on BF2 was still frenetic but you could actually plan your way forward. If you got flanked, the first you knew about it was that you were taking fire and could actually respond, rather than find yourself at the random spawn point, thinking, "What the heck happened there? Who shot me?"
    (Oh, and the mini-map...it is actually useful, showing actual enemy units, rather than the, "they're over there, somewhere, maybe" uselessness of the new one)
    The pacing of the new one needs addressing. It is far too competitive for casuals and the kids it is aimed at.
    If you don't have a trigger finger with finely honed twitch response, level 30+ abilities and a good stock of Red Bull to keep on the ragged edge then you're in for a tough time.
    Post edited by GreyzaBadger on
  • darkstarQC wrote: »
    1- Customization of soldier(cammo and outfit).
    2- Customization of weapons.
    3- More weapons.
    4- 20/20 in fighter squadrons
    5- B-wing, E-wing, y-wing, tie bomber in fighter squadron.
    6- Space battles.

Yip all that works for me!

Me too, hear alot of people saying they want the same stuff that's on Battlefield.. That's all good in many respects but there is alot of crud in BF too I for one don't want it to play like BF at all but could certainly incorporate some industry standard features.

Battlefront looks and plays the way it does so it's not a BF reskin once it's ironed out this game will be extreme quality. Like to hear more from the devs on what fixes they are working on though.

Please Nerf the homing shot.

Please stop spawn killing on vehicles especially on the Sullast map.. It's ruining the map.
  • 32- Add optional music full game to add atmosphere, with separate volume control.
    33- Drop star card concept completely, limit grenades and ammo, make weapons just that, not a card game.

Pretty important. Make the game worth playing.

Jump Pack cooldown should still exist.
  • Paul131
    982 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    iSukkHD1 wrote: »
    If there were to be a Clone Wars:
    1. A single player where you are a clone in a legion/battalion of your choice. You have to climb up the ranks, eventually making Captain/Commander. During that long process, you experience devastating battles: Battle of Geonosis and many more. You have to make wise choices, or you could experience a death or a demotion which would set you back farther. The high the rank you are, the more customization options you have. You finally make up to where you are the Jedi's right hand man. Then the order is given. You have a choice on Obeying or Disobeying the order. If you obey, you kill the Jedi and become a stormtrooper. If you disobey, the Jedi and you fight off the Clones then go into hiding. Then you eventually join the rebels. Maybe the last part of the Obey/Disobey could lead into another part of a campaign.
    2. Have ground to space combat, when the capital ship explodes, it affects the map below.

3. Have huge scale battles on a less detailed area. (100 on each side maybe with more AI) you all board the capital ship, land on the planet and have massive battles. 70 on the ground, 30 in the air(more or less). Then you would get 25 or so AI troops to back you up. No star cards or power ups, the vehicles spawn right next to the capital ship. Maybe the goal of the battle is to capture the anyone special on the ship/destroying the ship.

6. Maybe a Bounty Hunter mode, in the scum of Coruscant. Objective is to find the person, capture/kill and collect your Bounty for some credits to buy in the store. When you play a lot of this game mode, you have access to harder targets(Jedi, Senators) but they give a better reward.

That's what I wanted to say, and ideas are great and should be implemented. More maps of course, and A-wing larger hitbox
    Also maybe a campaign as Luke, Han and Leia.
    It would look like this:
    Imperial attack Tantive IV and you have to push them back and get to R2-D2 as Leia. Then it would put you to R2-D2 and you have to escape the ship.
    As Vader (not only Light side) you have to capture the ship and Princess Leia.
    Maybe some parts as Stormtrooper.
    It would then put you as Luke... etc.
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• Give us more character customization!!!
    I don't mean let us change strormtrooper armour colour completely to pink or whatever, I mean character models i.e. Shadow scout troopers, death star gunners, imperial officers, imperial field officers, ATAT pilots, ATST pilots, Tie pilots, rebel pilots, A-wing pilots, B-Wing pilots etc. And more alien races (there are literally hundreds of humanoid races that they could include and not look weird) also don't change the era just yet - there's still heeps they can do with civil war era

More weapons!!
    I.e. Cloud city blaster pistols, Leia's sporting pistols, Zuckuss/4-Lom's blaster rifles, Bossk's blaster, Dengar's blaster, Luke's blaster rifle (start of new hope), blasters from other star wars games such as fletchet blasters. Even blasters from the prequel era wouldn't look out of place i.e. Jango's blaster, Naboo blasters, Alderan blaster pistol, even clone blasters and droid basters would work fine.

Ideally, a class system would be the best option here. Give each class a specific trait and character model I.e. stormtrooper=assault class, scout trooper=sniper class, shadow trooper=spec class etc. As people rank up they unlock new weapons - some specific to that class and others usable by all classes (basically Battlefield's class system but with more classes and character customization - the game has 3rd person therefore customization is essential.) Also as people rank up they can change their character models further by giving them pauldrons or different alien races that still match that class. For example, a "pilot class" with traits that advantage them while piloting vehicles might progress like: ATST pilot -> ATAT pilot -> Tie fighter pilot (same for rebels, X-wing->A-wing pilot etc.)

Obviously this is impossible to do in the current battlefront but perhaps the next one might use something similar to this (hopefully) what's wrong with a reskinned and improved star wars style battlefield? That's literally what the old ones were like and they were amazing!!!
  • iSukkHD1 wrote: »
    If there were to be a Clone Wars:

Excellent ideas. I love the sound of 1, the build up to Order 66 and the choice you can make. Lots of replay possibilities there, making different choice and the levels and repercussions afterwards.

Space Battles period would be great, also having other game modes where planet side and space assaults combined determine the outcome.

More story!

Bounty Hunter mode is brilliant. I also thought of the Stormtroopers, E-11 and stun mode, could also be utilised for a capture game mode.
  • Euphoria107
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lets try to make OBJECTIVE suggestions on what they could add in the future.

Vehicles

ARC-170 STARFIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/arc-170-starfighter

AT-RT WALKER http://www.starwars.com/databank/at-rt-walker

AT-TE WALKER http://www.starwars.com/databank/at-te-walker

AT-DP Walker http://www.starwars.com/databank/at-dp-walker

B-WING FIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/b-wing-fighter

B-WING PROTOTYPE (BLADE WING) http://www.starwars.com/databank/b-wing-prototype-blade-wing

CLONE Z-95 STARFIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-z-95-starfighter

DROID GUNSHIP http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid-gunship

ETA-2 JEDI STARFIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/eta-2-jedi-starfighter

FREECO BIKE http://www.starwars.com/databank/freeco-bike

GAUNTLET FIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/gauntlet-fighter

GENERAL GRIEVOUS' SPEEDER http://www.starwars.com/databank/general-grievous-speeder

HAVOC MARAUDER http://www.starwars.com/databank/havoc-marauder

LOTHAL SPEEDER BIKE http://www.starwars.com/databank/lothal-speeder-bike

MAGNAGUARD FIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/magnaguard-fighter

V-19 TORRENT http://www.starwars.com/databank/v-19-torrent

V-WING FIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/v-wing-fighter

Y-WING STARFIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/y-wing-starfighter

YODA'S FIGHTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/yoda-s-fighter

GENERAL GRIEVOUS’ TSMEU-6 WHEEL BIKE http://www.starwars.com/databank/general-grievous-tsmeu-6-wheel-bike

Heroes

YODA http://www.starwars.com/databank/yoda

QUI-GON JINN http://www.starwars.com/databank/qui-gon-jinn

DARTH MAUL http://www.starwars.com/databank/darth-maul

COUNT DOOKU http://www.starwars.com/databank/count-dooku

CLONE COMMANDER BACARA http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-commander-bacara

CLONE COMMANDER BLY http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-commander-bly

CLONE COMMANDER DOOM http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-commander-doom

CLONE COMMANDER FOX http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-commander-fox

CLONE CAPTAIN REX http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-captain-rex

Weapons

T-7 ION DISRUPTOR RIFLES http://www.starwars.com/databank/t-7-ion-disruptor-rifles

ION BLASTER http://www.starwars.com/databank/ion-blaster

Character Customization

AT-AT PILOTS http://www.starwars.com/databank/at-at-pilots

CLONE PILOT ODD BALL http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-pilot-odd-ball

CLONE COMMANDER PONDS http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-commander-ponds

CLONE COMMANDER WOLFFE http://www.starwars.com/databank/clone-commander-wolffe

CLONE PILOT WARTHOG http://www.starwars.com/databank/warthog

KI-ADI-MUNDI http://www.starwars.com/databank/ki-adi-mundi

PLO KOON http://www.starwars.com/databank/plo-koon

This universe oozes content, its just needs to be added. That's all.

As far as game modes go:
    • Attack on an enemy spaceship - with both aircraft outside the ship itself and both infantry inside the ship trying to either destroy it or take it over on a timer. When the timer runs out the supposed reinforcements for the enemy team will arrive. This can be done on both Rebel and Imperial ships.
    • City Defense - Attackers are given a few fighters and a few transporters and their task is to take over the city by capturing strategic points. It is essentially capture the objective but it has a lot more theme to it. Defenders are given no aircraft as supposedly the enemy team has jammed their radar systems, however they have the advantage of being the only ones on the ground before the first attackers land.
    • Galactic Conquest - Take control of a huge fleet alongside your trusted captains and compete in an all out galactic warfare.
  • All these ideas are great, but I am afraid that still no one from DICE made any statement about how, or probably when, they will implant any of these ideas.
    »For the rebellion!«