criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Selectable Factions?

Anyone else want to be able to pick which factions to play as before the game starts, like in the old battlefronts? I honestly will prefer playing as the Empire and First Order in games with those eras.
DpqWtVr.gif

Replies

• wobo1313
    205 posts Member
    I don't think that we will get this unfortunately. Purely speculative though, so maybe
  • I doubt we'll get to do that.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Not gonna happen. It would be nice if there was an option to choose your preferred faction though, meaning of you join an evenly matched game, it will put you on the side of your preferred faction.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Not gonna happen. It would be nice if there was an option to choose your preferred faction though, meaning of you join an evenly matched game, it will put you on the side of your preferred faction.

Yeah that would be nice
    DpqWtVr.gif
  • wobo1313
    205 posts Member
    Not gonna happen. It would be nice if there was an option to choose your preferred faction though, meaning of you join an evenly matched game, it will put you on the side of your preferred faction.

+1
  • I don't care about the faction, we play every side once. I just don't want to see the playlists back, that would hurt me a lot...
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• It won't happen, it will stall matchmaking hence taking longer to get a match going. Any map that favors a faction will be 90% of that faction.

Example - Twilight On Hoth. Given the choice, most players would choose Imperials as they have a big advantage on that map.
  • A preferred faction and/or era option would be nice. Especially if they end up era locking heroes I can play my favorite heroes more than once every 2 hours.
    7l8Y9P2.gif