criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Fix for dark Vader

2Next

Replies

• Haha no im sorry... If this isn't the biggest troll on these forums, then I don't know what is. Well done, @Saberviper113 , well done
    It's actually darth sidious not dark sorry I mixed you up but I am glad it seems to be a common mistake lol

But I mean, literally no one ever has thought that this ^ is a 'common' mistake, so game over. 'Rouge one' was a nice touch too
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • Whoops it's actually rogue one not rouge one lol thanks for calling me on that one. My spelling isn't that great. :#
  • Saberviper113
    121 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I apologize to everyone who doesn't like the fact that I neglect star wars
  • @Saberviper113 nope, if u really were someone who wasn't trolling and genuinely hadn't seen Star Wars, this whole forum community would be patiently and carefully explaining why things are how they are, and what order to watch the movies in. But that isn't happening because we know you are a troll. Proof? Well:
    Hello I just got battlefront and like it.

Here is you saying you just bought battlefront...

https://forums.battlefront.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30457/this-is-how-to-get-the-at-st-token-first-on-endor-wa

And here is you, back in February, talking about how to get the At-St pickup on Endor.

So this would have been a fantastic and praise-worthy troll, except you forgot to use a new account to do it
  • @Saberviper113 nope, if u really were someone who wasn't trolling and genuinely hadn't seen Star Wars, this whole forum community would be patiently and carefully explaining why things are how they are, and what order to watch the movies in. But that isn't happening because we know you are a troll. Proof? Well:

https://forums.battlefront.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30457/this-is-how-to-get-the-at-st-token-first-on-endor-wa

And here is you, back in February, talking about how to get the At-St pickup on Endor.

So this would have been a fantastic and praise-worthy troll, except you forgot to use a new account to do it
    FINALLY took long enough lol alright the jokes over
  • LysdexicsUntied
    2034 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Saberviper113 nope, if u really were someone who wasn't trolling and genuinely hadn't seen Star Wars, this whole forum community would be patiently and carefully explaining why things are how they are, and what order to watch the movies in. But that isn't happening because we know you are a troll. Proof? Well:

Hahahaha. Tell you what, thats easily the most dedication I've ever seen to a troll. Must have been painful, having people genuinely believe you think Vader should have an E-11

Hahahaha. Tell you what, thats easily the most dedication I've ever seen to a troll. Must have been painful, having people genuinely believe you think Vader should have an E-11

Oh we knew, but added banther seems more fun than calling him out on it.
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    It's actually darth sidious not dark sorry I mixed you up but I am glad it seems to be a common mistake lol

A troll trolling a troll and getting trolled back.

This is kind of amusing.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• @NightFury Hahaha, I'm talking about all the people who didn't reply and were wondering how someone could be so ignorant about star wars. Until I read on, from his first post I wasn't totally sure he was trolling
  • Saberscar223
    1244 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I come here anytime I need a giggle my goodness the reactions were hilarious
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • Guys, you don't remember that time Vader used the E-11 to kill all those ewoks?
  • "Dark Vader"
    "His E-11"
    "Lasersaber'"
    Do you even Star Wars bro?

He's obviously from an alternate dimension where they have a movie called Star Space and Dark Vader is quite the humdinger with a pistol.
  • I can't be the only one who thinks Vader would only uses the saber on Luke. Think about it he brings a little sword to a war with spaceships and smart rockets.
    "Little sword"
    tumblr_loxylqF39q1qinlpn.gif

• Nice troll. ;-)
  • The2000sGuy
    1468 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    At this point Vader needs so many fixes...
  • Whoever revived this thread... Thank you
  • Whoever revived this thread... Thank you

Your welcome
    vader.gif
  • Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Saberscar "the wise"?
    I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Saberscar was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the message boards to troll users... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the threads he cared about from dying.
  • www.wookiepedia.com
  • This might need to move
    vader.gif
  • Oh, what an iconic thread.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif