criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ewok Survival Horde Mode!

"You play as a lone Scout Trooper, with a crashed Speeder Bike, alone in the Forest Moon of Endor. Suddenly, you hear movement. You react quickly but when you turn to look, there's nothing. You turn around again and you're surrounded by many little creatures. Cute, small, and harmless. Until, of course, they attack! You must survive waves and waves of these vicious creatures until a rescue party reaches you.... or until you become dinner for these little monsters....."

e5734341f9342917fe61796631c64ae0--star-wars-drawings-star-wars-stuff.jpg
9371234.jpg

Would anyone else want a survival horde mode with Ewoks? I'm not even joking, I want a mode that's hard as nails so that whenever anyone doubts they could do damage to Stormtroopers in RotJ, they can point at the future Infamous "Ewok Mode". They'll become like Badgers in the Far Cry series. Deceptively small, but vicious creatures! It's not happening, but you don't know how happy I'd be if it did! I can already imagine the memes coming out about this mode, especially if it's hard as nails on later waves! (could also work Co-op)

Replies

• This could be.. different but i highly doubt it would be allowed by Disney / Lucas. Remember we couldnt even interact with them last time. Same reason we also couldnt fight the Rancor.

Ridiculous limitations if you ask me....
    Let's have that new large Conquest-style mode offline in Arcade!^^

Objective modes for Custom Arcade

Large maps and vehicles for Custom Arcade

Pre-round skin selector for Custom Arcade

Custom Playlists for Custom Arcade

Remove the map boundaries for Custom Arcade

AI Enforcers for Custom Arcade too!

#SoloPlayersMatter

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade mode on my YouTube too!^^
  • That would be fun as hell. Like the hunt mode from the original but against A.I.
  • So tempted to post the robot chicken boba fett video, but afraid I might get banned for doing so
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    So tempted to post the robot chicken boba fett video, but afraid I might get banned for doing so

Back from the dead ****! :D
  • ROMG4
    2503 posts Member
    I am actually serious when I say that this is the best idea this forum came up with the past 3 months

If not the year

I seriously want this
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • +1000 hues
  • Sounds awesome! Maybe a zombie mode too. Starts out 1 player Ewok + some AI Ewoks. As Ewoks get kills, players turn into Ewoks until all players are Ewoks. They do their celebration+dance at the end.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    I am actually serious when I say that this is the best idea this forum came up with the past 3 months

If not the year

I seriously want this

This was one of the ideas when you guys had the zombie thread, very much wanted by everyone but highly doubt they put it in the game even if we all ask for it on the official forums
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    So tempted to post the robot chicken boba fett video, but afraid I might get banned for doing so

HELL YEAH!!! Robot Chicken is the best!!

If not the year

I seriously want this

This was one of the ideas when you guys had the zombie thread, very much wanted by everyone but highly doubt they put it in the game even if we all ask for it on the official forums

I agree, I HIGHLY doubt this or something like this would make it into the game, but it's a fun idea and I just HAD to share it. Plus, there's always Free DLC, no? If people really ask for it, then it might be added!
  • I'm down for this. Yub nub!
  • This would be hilarious. I also can recall the Robot Chicken clip...Boba Fett is a beast.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

• I also want a Rancor vs tusken raiders mode.
  • I love how people want this stupid crap but a Zombie mode is some crazy outlandish and horrible idea..

NO NO and NO. Ewoks are stupid creatures that George Lucas added to turn what was an Epic series into a family friendly movie. Thank goodness his weird Green Screen/Family Friendly sickness was not in full drive until Phantom Menace.(Then we get JarJar YAY!)

Hey how about we have a Gungan horde survival mode as well! You're a really stupid droid who got separated from your unit and you're surrounded by family friendly gungans who are trying to do stupid things to get your attention and throw marbles at you with their slingshots. All while an annoying Jake Lloyd makes stupid comments to you. Yeah lets do that..
  • Wow.. the word "st*pid" is censored.. We really have gone far with this PC(Political Correctness) crap.

Surprised if they'll allow me to say the word dumb next year.
  • I love how people want this **** **** but a Zombie mode is some crazy outlandish and horrible idea..

NO NO and NO. Ewoks are **** creatures that George Lucas added to turn what was an Epic series into a family friendly movie. Thank goodness his weird Green Screen/Family Friendly sickness was not in full drive until Phantom Menace.(Then we get JarJar YAY!)

Hey how about we have a Gungan horde survival mode as well! You're a really **** droid who got separated from your unit and you're surrounded by family friendly gungans who are trying to do **** things to get your attention and throw marbles at you with their slingshots. All while an annoying Jake Lloyd makes **** comments to you. Yeah lets do that..

Ewoks eat people gungans don't return of the Jedi is epic your opinion won't make a difference though they aren't looking at these posts
  • ROMG4
    2503 posts Member
    NO NO and NO. Ewoks are **** creatures that George Lucas added to turn what was an Epic series into a family friendly movie. Thank goodness his weird Green Screen/Family Friendly sickness was not in full drive until Phantom Menace.(Then we get JarJar YAY!)

Everyone who looks at this thread needs to watch this video
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Alex64
    6741 posts Member

You're wrong bc George's idea was at first to add Wookies but it was impossible to make it, so he add Ewoks(Ewoks/Wookies)
    E sono una imbranata
  • Whoa now. ROTJ was awesome, ewoks also

Everyone who looks at this thread needs to watch this video

The only Star Wars horror film that could ever work.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.