criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Obi Wan Kenobi spinoff in the works...

Landeaux
3467 posts Member
edited August 2017
https://twitter.com/i/moments/898271817718259712

giphy.gif
That is all. Have a great day.

Replies

• CELEBRATION
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    They are also considering a yoda or boba fett film also. Let's hope it's boba
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    I hope they do both, and if they do a Boba movie, I hope we see the "best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy" side of him.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
    I hope they do both, and if they do a Boba movie, I hope we see the "best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy" side of him.

TBH I wouldn't want a yoda film, so many better things they could do. He was a hermit an a remote planet
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

TBH I wouldn't want a yoda film, so many better things they could do. He was a hermit an a remote planet
    Do a General Grievous film. I want to see him murder Jedi so the Grievous haters can zip their mouths.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Yippee!
    zv7ZZ.gif
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member

Do a General Grievous film. I want to see him murder Jedi so the Grievous haters can zip their mouths.

That would be a great film!

Maybe the Obi-Wan film can include a brutal first encounter with the good General, assuming it takes place toward the beginning of the Clone Wars, anyway.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »

Maybe the Obi-Wan film can include a brutal first encounter with the good General, assuming it takes place toward the beginning of the Clone Wars, anyway.
    Hopefully Ewan McGregor returns for the Obi-Wan movie.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »

Hopefully Ewan McGregor returns for the Obi-Wan movie.

Indeed.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    CPT_Rex wrote: »

I really hope so! I don't think hermit kenobi would be that interesting other than seeing him find out that anakin survived on mustafar
    CPT_Rex wrote: »

I really hope so! I don't think hermit kenobi would be that interesting other than seeing him find out that anakin survived on mustafar
    Yeah, it needs some exciting moments like all other SW movies.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Great news, as others have said it really should be Ewan.
  • Yippee!
    zv7ZZ.gif

• Mr McGregor better return for the role, he's previously stated that he's definitely interested in returning.

No joking, if they cast someone else I'll quit Star Wars forever. It would be the last straw.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Vespervin wrote: »
    Mr McGregor better return for the role, he's previously stated that he's definitely interested in returning.

No joking, if they cast someone else I'll quit Star Wars forever. It would be the last straw.

You never know with the people up at the top.

First a Han Solo movie, and now apparently they're considering a Jabba spinoff.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Mr McGregor better return for the role, he's previously stated that he's definitely interested in returning.

You never know with the people up at the top.

First a Han Solo movie, and now apparently they're considering a Jabba spinoff.

Jabba spin off? Lol. Why on earth would somebody else play obi wan other than obi wan himself? It would be absurd if they did otherwise. But you are right, you never know with the people at the top
  • Crabman wrote: »
    "Another happy landing"

"It seems I have the higher ground..."
  • ROMG4
    2613 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Crabman wrote: »
    "Another happy landing"

"It seems I have the higher ground..."

This should play in the movie

OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • bfloo
    15007 posts Member
    Disney is starting to overdo it with the Star Wars movies already :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

I feel like they've choose the wrong ones. Solo movie should have been boba fett or another character that isn't a main character
  • bfloo wrote: »

I don't agree don't forget if this does happen it will be a good few years off, plus it's more Star Wars!
  • ROMG4
    2613 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Demand is demand

They'll put as many Star Wars movies out as Demand wants

And I am excited!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • I just hope that Star Wars movies don't out live me.
  • I hope it'll play in the CW era or before.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Seeing Obi-Wan in his Old Jedi Order days would be pretty cool, another Prequel era movie would be an A+ for me.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • That would be cool but I can't see how they can do anything other than in between 3 and 4, considering they will probably use Ewan Mcgregor and he is the right age for that now.
  • bfloo
    15007 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    That would be cool but I can't see how they can do anything other than in between 3 and 4, considering they will probably use Ewan Mcgregor and he is the right age for that now.

In the old canon, Obi Wan left Tatooine to look for Jedi survivors at least once, possibly a few times.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    That would be cool but I can't see how they can do anything other than in between 3 and 4, considering they will probably use Ewan Mcgregor and he is the right age for that now.

In the old canon, Obi Wan left Tatooine to look for Jedi survivors at least once, possibly a few times.

That would be a cool concept. In the new canon there is nothing on Obi-Wan inbetween episode 3 and 4.

I hope it's nothing like the "Kenobi" book that came out where he didn't leave Tatooine. Personally I found it a bit boring.