criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Have you completed everything?

I finished everything in this game. I feel a bit crazy for spending (wasting) all this time on it but I wonder how many of you that still stick around here have done the same or are trying to.

Everything includes:
All trophies, dlc included
All star cards, blasters, Hutt contracts, emotes, heads, bodies, cover images
Complete diorama
All missions stars
All challenges and accomplishments
All base command stars

Replies

• MWB33
    1384 posts Member
    I hit 100% completion sometime after Outer Rim was released.

The most difficult parts for me were Blast Master, A-Wing destroyer, Tie Interceptor destroyer, and getting the 10 wins in Hero Hunt to finish the diorama.

I had no interest in Base Command. I only played it once, to get the Twilek for the diorama. I did purchase the base command star cards and app backgrounds in order to show everything complete.

I continued playing and completed everything on the remaining DLCs, and still play at least 2-3 times a week.

As for feeling crazy spending/wasting time on it...can you match my 1282:49:50 of play time? :D
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • I cannot with my measly 796:04:40. Lol
  • I am at the same level:

All trophies, dlc included

All star cards, blasters, Hutt contracts, emotes, heads, bodies, cover images

Complete diorama

All missions stars

All challenges and accomplishments

All base command stars
  • bfloo
    15529 posts Member
    I never got the Diorama, can't stand HH.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• MWB33
    1384 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    I never got the Diorama, can't stand HH.

Neither can I. It came down to that was all I had left, and I'd never 100% completed a game before. I got lucky over a few late evenings with the # of people playing in my rotation, as well as no one being really good. Got my 10, and said never again. Only one match since then, in a party with six friends.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • mallocfailed
    105 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I have everything but the single-player trophies/achievements (don't like the SP modes at all), and some of the more esoteric diorama elements (kills with the U-Wing? LOL; not thanks). ...and I don't play often enough to hit level 100. Sitting at 91 since the last 2XP event... There have been too many other games to enjoy lately, but I still love this SWBF, bugs/imbalance and all. I keep a handful of games installed on each platform for "just want to sip whiskey and not have to think" evenings at home, and SWBF fits that bill perfectly. (This is coming from a loyal, die-hard fan of the original SWBF1&2, too.)

I absolutely LOVE Base Command. :)
    I actually started over with my wife's account so I could play it all again (and she certainly didn't mind all the extra credits). I play the dailies on my account still too. It's a stellar "boring conference call" game, and it plays perfectly in Firefox Android.
  • I have all achievements, diorama pieces, mission stars, weapons, customization, star cards, traits, and all DLC. The only thing I didn't finish is the base command one. They updated this website so I can no longer play it/finish it, let alone see my more detailed personal stats.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • YODA100
    1067 posts Member
    Naw! Who would would play with boring tokens offline?
  • For my sins I have unlocked absolutely everything in Battlefront and Base Command. All stars - the lot. I also have all 5 stars on the X-Wing VR mission plus 999 charges on all charged star cards and 1 million+ credits. I wish there was something else to go for!

The biggest challenge of them all was the Blast Master Accomplishment. I don't think the Devs intended for it to be as difficult as it was...
  • No. I don't care.