criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Gamescom....

GhentFlorin
212 posts Member
edited August 2017
More than 2 months of waiting, only for 9 minutes of gameplay? :(

I expected more, something more about maps, heroes, classes, ships, weapons and more...

Replies

• I definitely agree. They're gonna have to do a big info drop sometime soon.
    I had a dream, that one day on the sweet hills of Georgia, everybody will be able to play the Star Wars game they've always wanted.
  • I'd assume we will see more gameplay alongside reveals of what's coming in the future like after the assault on Theed.
  • I think they're using a lot of their 'EA Game Changers' to release the in depth info. Youtube's been a powerful marketing platform for them to get the word out about Battlefront. I fully expect that to continue with Battlefront II.

Basically, if you want in depth info stick with Star Wars HQ and BattlefrontUpdates. EA seems like they're only going to give glimpses into the game.
  • Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Getting you tubers to do the distribution is a lot cheaper than hiring expensive hall and facilties time....expect a lot more from those annoying twins in the next days
  • More than 2 months of waiting, only for 9 minutes of gameplay? :(

I expected more, something more about maps, heroes, classes, ships, weapons and more...

Same here 9 minutes... after waiting 2 months. Not surprised
    "Oh well it's my programming." -Battle droid Star Wars Clone wars Ep 1
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cosmo31315 wrote: »

BAHA, expect nothing more it's EA/DICE. I'm not even surprised either to be honest. It's the same old same old, ain't nothing new ain't nothing gonna change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Something tells me that they might possibly delay the game.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Getting you tubers to do the distribution is a lot cheaper than hiring expensive hall and facilties time....expect a lot more from those annoying twins in the next days
    Lol

I used to watch Star Wars HQ but they post way too often about nothing. Also really annoys me for some reason when he says "May the force be with you..... Always". STOP QUOTING OBI WAN. JUST SAY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS AND DROP THE ALWAYS...Ha
  • Yeah that was very underwhelming.
  • We still know quite little about this massive game.
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member

They are giving us more than with battlefront 1, we've been pretty spoiled
  • We still know quite little about this massive game.

Lol "massive" this remains to be seen
  • We have only seen like 1 minute of footage to single player campaign, 12 mins for multiplayer, 9 minutes for space battle and they only talked about 4 heros/villains on the site Why do I have a feeling there is a delay coming.
    "Oh well it's my programming." -Battle droid Star Wars Clone wars Ep 1
  • bfloo
    15508 posts Member
    Shinjuku wrote: »

BAHA, expect nothing more it's EA/DICE. I'm not even surprised either to be honest. It's the same old same old, ain't nothing new ain't nothing gonna change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I doubt it will get delayed. Between the Battlefield1 dlc's, Battlefield 2018 plus Finn and Phasma dropping around TLJ, they don't really have time.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Cosmo31315 wrote: »
    We have only seen like 1 minute of footage to single player campaign, 12 mins for multiplayer, 9 minutes for space battle and they only talked about 4 heros/villains on the site Why do I have a feeling there is a delay coming.

:D DELAY?! :D Sorry... this ain't no Rockstar Games release. We're getting this game, bugs, lack of content, and all, on November 17th.
  • Alex64
    7384 posts Member
    We have only seen like 1 minute of footage to single player campaign, 12 mins for multiplayer, 9 minutes for space battle and they only talked about 4 heros/villains on the site Why do I have a feeling there is a delay coming.
    What's wrong with you?
    There she goes, there she goes again...
  • HTH52
    56 posts Member

A delay?
  • Clone201
    3722 posts Member
    There can't be a delay, because this game again is 'possibly' being rushed in development by Disney just in time for another upcoming star wars movie, just as the last game for the Force Awakens.

Get it guys?
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • bfloo
    15508 posts Member
    Clone201 wrote: »
    There can't be a delay, because this game again is 'possibly' being rushed in development by Disney just in time for another upcoming star wars movie, just as the last game for the Force Awakens.

Get it guys?

I can't wait for the Han Solo movie DLC :| Maybe we'll get Ron Howard as a hero :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Clone201 wrote: »

Get it guys?

I can't wait for the Han Solo movie DLC :| Maybe we'll get Ron Howard as a hero :)

I can't wait to play as Ron Howard in the Clone Wars! /s
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Shinjuku wrote: »

Revealing stuff and feedbacks is abysmal as always. EA hates telling people any "significant" news or info. Never expect any big reveals, only a week before release do they go about revealing stuff on their livestreams.
  • Alex64
    7384 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    And "Kura" in DLC next year?
    tumblr_n2yvb6Mcq21rmtbego3_250.gif
    There she goes, there she goes again...