criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Why can't I report players on PS 4?

I'm just a battlefront player trying to enjoy his walker assault game, when I suddenly get killed by palp. The, ten seconds later, I get killed by bossk. What the heck. I check the other teams scoreboard and see they have 4 heroes. Then I look for a report player button. But there is none. What the crap. EA, you need to add a way to report players in SWBF 2. Plz.

Replies

• You cannot report a player in those circumstances - the multiple heroes is a game glitch and not the fault of a player who innocently picks up a hero icon.
  • MikeyFett wrote: »
    You cannot report a player in those circumstances - the multiple heroes is a game glitch and not the fault of a player who innocently picks up a hero icon.

This is correct. This isn't the players hacking it is a known glitch, you can't blame them for picking up a hero icon when they see one.
  • MikeyFett wrote: »
    You cannot report a player in those circumstances - the multiple heroes is a game glitch and not the fault of a player who innocently picks up a hero icon.

Innocently? Highly unlikely but correct it that it's not a reportable action.
  • How is it highly unlikely it's innocent. I guarantee they just saw a hero token and went for it like anyone else would.
  • It's not the 2nd or 3rd players fault. It's the initial player who activated the glitch
  • I thought it was just a freak occurrence rather than someone doing it in purpose?
  • jeans
    345 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    I thought it was just a freak occurrence rather than someone doing it in purpose?

It's on purpose. Recently had few games in a row where the same guy activated the glitch.
    yt jeanschweppe