criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Best Loadout (Include blaster)

I know there seems to be a billion of these threads, but this is somewhat different in a sense.
On here, I'm looking to compare more than get tips, which is what most of these are about.
So here's mine:
DT-29: My favorite blaster, always gets the job done for me.
Jump Pack: A must-have for any loadout.
Sonic Imploder/Scatter Gun: Sonic Imploder for bigger maps, Scatter Gun for close quarters.
Bodyguard trait: To stay alive longer, and it will get boosted from all the kills this loadout brings.

So there's mine, it's proven very effective.

Replies

• Oh forgot the Charge Card.

Adrenaline Stim: Because you need to heal every once in a while.
  • I use this one most right now:
    SE-14C
    Dioxis
    Adrenaline Stim
    Shock
    Bounty Hunter

It's pretty fun to use. BH is necessary imo, because both Dioxis and Shock Grenade have at least 30 seconds cooldown. The blaster wrecks on its own, so no damage booster needed.
  • Best Supremacy Loadout:
    • E-11
    • Jump Pack
    • Scout (very important ;) )
    • Droideka Shield
    • ION Launcher
    • Rolling during shooting
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I will use the Relby or TL-50 once in a while, but I'm using the DT-29 about 90% of the time.
  • I dunno about best but when I just want to have fun I do smoke grenade, dioxis grenade, disruption, berserker and the tl-50. When I'm against a bacta team though I'll go back to jump pack, body guard, bacta bomb and shield with a relby or focus fire with a noob canon. (dlt-19). I also switch to med droid, cooling cell, scout binoculars, sharp shooter and a dlt-19x for some maps.
  • That's definitely not a noob loadout at all
  • HvV
    348 posts Member
    Hehehe... TL-50, Bacta Bomb, Adrenaline Stimulent, Bodyguard... Hehehe...

(Not really)
  • MC_XIX
    1542 posts Member
    Most OP loadout:

Bacta
    Jump pack
    Personal shield/adrenaline stim
    Bodyguard
    And EE-3 for large maps, EE-4 for small maps.

That hand is unbeatable half the time. I've gotten over 100 kills with it without a hero many times. It's that good.
  • GuessWho
    1010 posts Member
    EE-3 is the best overall blaster in the game but real OG troopers run with the E-11, plus it's nice to just be able to hold down the trigger, no worrying about burst firing.

DT-29 space cowboy is arguably the best blaster for a 1v1 though, IMO. If you're good at closing the gap and forcing all your encounters to be CQC, then it outclasses everything except maybe the EE-4, or the CA-87 (in the right hands)

I'd say Bodyguard+Stim+Bacta+jumppack is a pretty unbeatable loadout, especially at trait level 3. It just allows you to play super risky and aggressive because there's a lot of room for error since you're so hard to kill. But lately EE-4 berserker has caught my eye and god dam it feels like cheating.
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • MC_XIX
    1542 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Most OP loadout:

Bacta
    Jump pack
    Bodyguard

That hand is unbeatable half the time. I've gotten over 100 kills with it without a hero many times. It's that good.

I've melted just about everyone who has used the Bacta/Stim/Jump Pack/Bodyguard loadout on me.

Personal Shield is not OP at all.

Personal shield itself is not OP, but when used with Bacta & Bodyguard, it's very hard to beat.

Fun fact: Bodyguard level 3 + Bacta = 260hp, which is enough for a soldier to survive a thermal imploder. This loadout is mighty on Scarif. Too OP to use without feeling guilty, in my opinion.
  • My usuals are:
    Shock Grenade, Scan Pulse, Scattergun, Scout and either Bo-Rifle or TL-50 (Close quarters)

Dioxis, Personal Shield, Jump Pack, Escape Artist and TL-50 (For rushing objectives)

Cycler Rifle, Cooling Cell, Jump Pack, Sharpshooter and DLT-19X (Sniping >:))

Cycler Rifle, Adrenaline Stim, Jump Pack and Escape Artist - A nice all-rounder for large maps, so works with most guns.

And sometimes I just run the A180 - that thing's a beaut!
  • Clone201
    3640 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Most OP loadout:

Bacta
    Jump pack
    Bodyguard

I would have to stand with this, even though I would change the EE-4 to a DH-17 on smaller maps because of how exhausting the EE-4 is to be used on console.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Febelas
    274 posts Member
    Med droid, Bacta bomb, ion shot, and berserker. Works with any gun on any map on any game mode, against any team, and it can easily snag top points. Plus it can make a massive difference for your team if you place the med droid near an objective and slap your bacta on nearly dead teammates.

Best part is that it gives you a LOT of leeway with the guns, so you can try out weapons you wouldn't bother with otherwise.
  • The EE-3 is a nice all-rounder, as is the A180 (though the normal blaster is kinda crap), the E-11 and the DT-29. For very varied maps (like Endor) you would need an all-rounder, or something like the A280C. If you have the focus fire, consider the EE-4 or the CA-87. Some maps (like rebel depot) require a short-medium range blaster, like the DH-17, the DL-44 or the SE-14C (EE-4 w/ berserker is not included because that's not a very fair loadout, plus spamming it for four or five matches kills your finger on console). On short range maps, like the Death Star, use DH-17, DLT-19 (w/berserker or bodyguard), DT-29, CA-87 or even the CJ-9 BO rifle. Loadout depends what your "role" on the battlefront is, be it sniper or tank, explosive shot spammer or just the average grunt. You should, anyhow, use the Jumppacck for almost all the long range maps (like Sullust or Graveyard of Giants). Scout pistol is a handy surprise (if you have OK aim( The scan pulse works well with this, as it gives you the opportunity to always know where your enemy is)) on short range maps. Man I use the ()s a lot
  • I play a lot of Cargo, and the best card loadout IMO is:

Thermal (because it is just a good, all around weapon)
    Personal Shield (because it is really hard to run cargo without it)
    Scatter (to bust shielded cargo carriers)
    Escape Artist (can't kill you if they can't catch you)

I have been tempted of late to replace Thermal with Medical Droid so I can level my trait faster.

As for blaster, I tend to favor the EE-3. I do tend to get owned a bit in close quarters, but with the EE-3, the goal is to not get in that situation in the first place.
  • Stinger pistol and ion neutralizer.
  • MWB33
    1378 posts Member
    Best load out hands down is CA-87 with ion shot, scout binoculars, smoke grenade, & scout.

Hmm, that looks even worse in print than when I was trying to think of a horrible load out.

Since switching from EA to SharpShooter & going to the medical droid almost exclusively (only use bacta bomb for HvV), I've been experimenting with most of the blasters & cards. I don't touch the TL-50 & Bryar because I stink at hip fire, and don't want to be one of those players who do nothing but spam secondary fire.

I've found all the primary blasters, paired with the correct maps & charge cards (except ES...forget that card) can be extremely deadly. I'm definitely a blaster rifle person by default. I used the EE-4 to the tune of 23k kills before putting it down back in March. I've got another 23k with the EE-3, A-280, & E-11. However, in the last 6 months or so I've racked up between 1000 & 2600 kills with each one of the other primary blasters (not counting the two above). I now constantly rotate between category based on map, opponent play style, & challenges.

As for my 2 primary hands that are used 95% of the time: SharpShooter & Medical Droid. Alternating between barrage & slug thrower for my other card, scan pulse & cooling cell for charge.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Once you get to trait level 3 bounty hunter, dioxis grenades are a good card. You can essentially be surrounded by green poisonous gas.
  • I play a lot of Cargo, and the best card loadout IMO is:

Thermal (because it is just a good, all around weapon)
    Personal Shield (because it is really hard to run cargo without it)
    Scatter (to bust shielded cargo carriers)
    Escape Artist (can't kill you if they can't catch you)

I have been tempted of late to replace Thermal with Medical Droid so I can level my trait faster.

As for blaster, I tend to favor the EE-3. I do tend to get owned a bit in close quarters, but with the EE-3, the goal is to not get in that situation in the first place.

Similar to mine. For Cargo I like to run DH-17, Thermal Detonator, Scan Pulse, Scatter Gun, Berserker for defensive loadout. EE-4, Medical Droid, Personal Shield, Scatter Gun, Escape Artist for offensive load out.
  • Clone201
    3640 posts Member
    DLT-19X, Jump Pack, Cooling Cell, Bacta Bomb or Medical droid, and Sharpshooter trait.
    If only you were a better shot. :D
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Scratchy00001
    78 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    My weapons are determine by the challenges that I have to complete. Right now it's a heavy blaster, bacta bomb, thermal detonator and the berserker card.... just to give that blaster a bit more teeth.
  • Bacta Bomb

Explosive Shot

Thermal Detonator

Bodyguard

A280-C/EE-4
  • Thermal Detonator

Jump Pack

Personal Shield for attacking objective

Scan Pulse for defending objective

E-11 with Sharpshooter Trait
  • STREET_BLAZER
    105 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Blaster: EE-3; superior range, accuracy, and time-to-kill. My all time favorite weapon. Very Reliable.

Left Card: Jump Pack; almost too many uses to count, but I mostly use it for setting up mid-air pulse cannon shots and flanking.

Right Card: Pulse Cannon; deadliest weapon in the game if you have the reflexes for it. Effective against any target at any range.

Charge Card: Adrenaline Stim; God I love this thing, almost don't know where to start! When paired with the jump pack, or even just roll, survivability goes through the roof. This allows you to escape almost any near-death encounter unscathed. I'll usually pop this bad boy when I get out numbered or while engaging in long distance shootouts. Most people don't expect it in a fight, and unlike personal shield, you won't feel ashamed while using it ;)

Trait: Sharpshooter; paired with the EE-3, you can drop anything with one or two trigger pulls at rank 3.

This loadout is at its deadliest when used at medium to long ranges and in open spaces, but if you have quick reflexes and good aim, it can be very effective in close quarters.

Weaknesses: tight corners/ point blank encounters

Usually I change my classes depending on the objective I'm playing, but as far as killing power goes, this suits about 95% of my needs at a 2.75 K/D.
    Post edited by STREET_BLAZER on
  • My load out (And I rock with it) is ee-3 or a280c or e-11, Bacta bomb, jump pack, and stim pack with sharpshooter trait, i use this in 40 player game modes or big maps. I use this load out on DLC maps or blast once and a while: SE-14c or ee-4, Bacta bomb/shock grenade (I love Bacta Bomb), Dioxis grenade, either explosive shot or the one thing that lets u see your enemies. and the berserker trait, probably the berserker in most cases.